• Breaking News

    Friday, March 6, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Lol. My toys came in

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Lol. My toys came in


    Lol. My toys came in

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:16 AM PST

    PETITION: In light of these upcoming movies possibly getting delayed due to health concerns, CD Projekt Red should release Cyberpunk 2077 now to keep us indoors and safe from the Coronavirus.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 11:00 PM PST

    Some art i finished…

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 03:37 PM PST

    Sooner or later E3 might get cancelled

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:37 AM PST

    And I hope CDPR has put some thought into it how they will try to get new info out because literally this sub is just recycling the same old info again and again lol

    submitted by /u/gauz47
    [link] [comments]

    CD Projekt Red confirmed to be attending Gamescom 2020 (if there was any doubt).

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:50 AM PST

    The Cyberpunk Genre (A deeper look at the world of high tech, low life)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 09:53 PM PST

    The look of Asian female V.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 06:10 PM PST

    The Dell magazine for laptops

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 11:59 AM PST

    CyberPunk 2077 Rainmeter

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 06:21 PM PST

    So I have a rather odd question; is Cyberpunk anti-capitalist or just anti-corporate?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 09:03 PM PST

    I know it's a dumb question considering the fact that CD Projekt is Polish (and Poland didn't exactly do well under the Eastern Bloc) but I was just wondering. On that note; does it have any devils advocate type characters (like a Corporate CEO who's kind to employees and buyers or a Neo-Soviet guerrilla who kills indiscriminately)? Thank you and sorry if this was a dumb question

    submitted by /u/MemerInAMemeLand
    [link] [comments]

    A note about artwork.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 04:57 PM PST

    Look, I love a lot of the art posted, but 99% of my notifications from reddit are "some sort I drew" "inspired by V" "based on official CP2020 artwork" and I am so very, very tired of it. I need notifications for the sub to be on, because very occasionally there's important or cool info about the game. But for every one time that happens, there's 10,000 pieces of FUCKING ARTWORK.

    So, my suggestion is that we create a sub. Cyberpunkart, or CyberpunkInspired, something like that, for all the art to go to. Because don't get me wrong, some of it is cool, but I don't need 50 different pieces of art along the same lines of work thrown at me every day.

    Suggestions, dissenting opinions, hateful comments from artists who misunderstand and think I'm against them or their work?

    submitted by /u/texasseidel
    [link] [comments]

    I made a fan trailer for Cyberpunk 2077 ( a while ago and forgot to share), I hope you like it.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 12:59 PM PST

    Poppy should have been Lizzy Wizzy

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 04:02 PM PST

    When we found out Grimes was going to portray Lizzy Wizzy I was pleased with the turnout but after listening to Poppys latest work I think it would have been better if Poppy got the part. While I can appreciate Grimes experimental sound, I think Poppy has the "PUNK" factor rather than the ethereal vibes of Miss Anthropocene which doesn't really give that "lets fuck shit up" vibe. Plus I feel her girl power attitude would translate better to her posse

    submitted by /u/Dargondell
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel