• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 6, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Today I found out that Gamestop, the ones who I placed my pre-order of the collector's edition with, is closing all of their stores in my country

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Today I found out that Gamestop, the ones who I placed my pre-order of the collector's edition with, is closing all of their stores in my country


    Today I found out that Gamestop, the ones who I placed my pre-order of the collector's edition with, is closing all of their stores in my country

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:53 AM PST

    As I understand it this means my pre-order is effectively canceled, and any other place that offered the Collector's Edition is sold out.

    Edit: The reason why I pre-ordered the CE despite the circlejerking is because I wanted a guarantee that I'd be able to get it

    submitted by /u/off-and-on
    [link] [comments]

    During the interview, Mamais teased that the game is not going to get a downgrade, but rather it will look even better come release, thanks to Global Illumination, which hasn't been shown off yet.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:18 PM PST

    The song rap from E3 2019

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:23 AM PST

    I have found the song from e3 trailer 2019, when V gets out of the car. If someone released this song before i'am sorry .

    https://soundcloud.com/usecodekeem/sleep-steady-blouses

    submitted by /u/phenomalist00
    [link] [comments]

    Why was my cyberpunk copy just refunded when I never asked for a refund?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:34 PM PST

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Never Fade Away by Samurai aka Refused - Guitar Cover

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:05 PM PST

    Braindances

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:22 AM PST

    I love the idea of braindances and the way they can be implemented in CP2077. I feel like there was a lot of talk early on in this sub about braindances but it feels progressively less talked about as game info is revealed.

    I was wondering what kind of information is out there specifically game related. I did some brief googling and most info seems to be lore related but not game related.

    Also would like to hear speculations about this mechanic because it seems like such a cool aspect of missions and side quests which I'm hyped about.

    submitted by /u/tiddy_brunk
    [link] [comments]

    How will the net be portrayed in the game?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:48 PM PST

    Not aesthetically speaking. IIRC the Grimes music video of 4ÆM by CDPR is in the net.

    I've been wondering a lot about this lately. Would it be more of an open-world experience where the player can roam around freely, or rather more confined, like a path leading you somewhere?

    submitted by /u/Skin_Bandit
    [link] [comments]

    Masks?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:21 AM PST

    Does anyone know will there be any kind of masks in the game?

    submitted by /u/JPG453
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else get this email from Microsoft?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:26 PM PST

    I preordered the game on my Xbox One shortly after the E3 reveal, and just a few moments ago I got this email from Microsoft:

    "Thank you for shopping with us. Unfortunately, the availability date for items you ordered has changed, and we had to cancel your order. If you were charged for these items, we've refunded you. We truly apologize for the disruption. Please visit the store and place an order again to receive these items."

    submitted by /u/XxwobxX937
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else preorder the CE from Walmart and receive an email saying pickup was pushed back a day?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:23 PM PST

    Copy and pasted the email below.

    "We wanted to let you know that your preorder item release date has changed. The updated release date is 09/18/2020.

    Please review your order details below.

    We're sorry if this date change is an inconvenience. The product manufacturer controls the release date for this product and we'll ship it to you as quickly as we can once it's released. "

    Just got this email an hour ago saying that pickup is now the 18th instead of release day that is the 17th. Weird to me that it's implying "manufacturer" is the day delay.

    Just curious if anyone else got this, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Adirtyassbong
    [link] [comments]

    Delays, Hype Culture, and Crunch Time

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:16 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel