• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - New official wallpaper, clean this time

    Cyberpunk 2077 - New official wallpaper, clean this time


    New official wallpaper, clean this time

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:07 AM PST

    "Cyberpunk 2077 will have 75 "street quest stories"

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 08:58 AM PST

    "Narrative events unrelated to the main storyline that will allow players to discover new sides of city life, explore some areas in depth and of course level up. Each of these quests is created by a specialized team that makes them all unique and special in a way, avoiding the use of automatic generation tools."

    submitted by /u/capofudo
    [link] [comments]

    Info

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:40 PM PST

    So, I just learned about this game maybe a month ago, and I want to know more about it. I see people talking about all this stuff but I have no idea where to learn all this. Where did you guys get your info, could you perhaps point me in that direction?

    submitted by /u/Kotor7567
    [link] [comments]

    Name Meaning of V (Really I made a Slide for this)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:42 AM PST

    Xbox pre orders cancelling?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:29 AM PST

    My pre order was cancelled and refunded. Anyone else having an issue ordering?

    submitted by /u/OGGamer6
    [link] [comments]

    New song reccomendation����‍♂️

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:29 PM PST

    What decade is cyberpunk 2077 themed around since i was thinking its 80s but at the same time its got enough of the internet hacking to seem like 90s?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:04 PM PST

    Cosplay Vfemale(Cyberpunk 2077) by Jillstyler

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 03:23 PM PST

    How is the game going to balance lvling up from side quests vs main story lvls?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:23 PM PST

    Back in the W3 I encountered a problem where I would get too powerful from doing side quest to the point where I was just one-shotting enemies. The "equal-to-your's" lvl option was a part solution to that but then some easy mobs like wolfs or worthless infantry became way too strong.

    Will there be a different solution to that problem in Cyberpunk 2077?

    submitted by /u/mikimikipl
    [link] [comments]

    Interview : I don’t think there are any third-person cutscenes in the game as far as I know.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:32 PM PST

    ... There might be some at the beginning and at the end but I'm not sure on that.

    https://www.onmsft.com/feature/interview-cd-projekt-reds-john-mamais-talks-cyberpunk-2077s-creation-vr-dlc-nintendo-switch-and-more

    I hope you are wrong John Mamais.

    submitted by /u/Gay_Jedi
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk 2077 News for Feb 2020

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:35 PM PST

    Concerns about sexualization/nudity.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 12:15 PM PST

    CP2077 will there also be male sexualization/full frontal nudity?
    I hate games that have only female sexualization/nudity, appealing only to the male audience..
    I hope to see more equality =(
    Merely illustrative image = https://i.imgur.com/yQNH3rO.png
    (sorry my english)

    submitted by /u/diegodiegui
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel