• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 4, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I made the Militech M221 SMG and M10AF Lexington Pistol for my V Cosplay

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I made the Militech M221 SMG and M10AF Lexington Pistol for my V Cosplay


    I made the Militech M221 SMG and M10AF Lexington Pistol for my V Cosplay

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:31 PM PST

    Upgrade (work in progress)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:58 PM PST

    First shot from our Cyberpunk 2077 neon London shoot

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:24 PM PST

    Playstyle

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:39 AM PST

    How's everyone planning on playing the game

    I'm personally hoping to be a net runner who has too many shotguns

    submitted by /u/Gamer_Furry_2005
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk 2077 Producer Says It "Might Be Too Heavy" For Switch, But Doesn't Rule It Out

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:05 PM PST

    The immortality chip.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 04:11 PM PST

    Is the immortality chip basically the things people have in "Altered Carbon"?

    submitted by /u/killingbites
    [link] [comments]

    Collectibles

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 05:26 PM PST

    Well I broke, talking to my friends at GameStop today I broke a preordered my first Funkos ever, the Cyberpunk ones, I always disliked funko but I had to have these. Was also able to preorder the Johnny statue and figures.

    What Collectibles are you guys getting?! Or hope to see?

    submitted by /u/MisterJ2590
    [link] [comments]

    Question, is the physical edition of the game for PC a download code or a CD disk?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:52 PM PST

    Was wondering that since i heard the physical edition comes with the map and a world compendium, which is something i'd love to have. The problem is, the digital edition doesn't come with that since it's a digital edition. And unfortunately, i don't have a CD Drive.

    submitted by /u/Xplay3r_
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone in a similar boat?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:31 PM PST

    I loved the witcher series because of its medieval setting and open world rpg elements... of course I will give cyberpunk a chance, but I'm a bit nervous I won't like the futuristic/tech type of atmosphere. Anyone have any thoughts on this

    submitted by /u/hawk451
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel