• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 29, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I think everybody is in love in first sight with this

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I think everybody is in love in first sight with this


    I think everybody is in love in first sight with this

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:10 PM PST

    Saw this on wish, I don't quit trust wish, so dose any one know of a different seller?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:28 AM PST

    This is why I trust CDPR

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:49 PM PST

    Hollow knight + Cyberpunk

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:56 PM PST

    Tyger Claws

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:04 PM PST

    Okay totally newb to the franchise here, can someone please explain the character classes in a way I can understand?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:38 PM PST

    The only exposure I've ever had to the Cyberpunk franchise is in the form of stories friends of mine would tell me about when they'd played the original pen & paper RPG.

    submitted by /u/tHrOw_AwAy2222666
    [link] [comments]

    Foreign body - Braindance

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:30 AM PST

    Will we be able to play pool in Cyberpunk 2077?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:45 PM PST

    http://images.pushsquare.com/news/2018/06/e3_2018_cyberpunk_2077_is_blowing_minds_at_e3_as_press_get_to_see_gameplay/attachment/0/original.jpg

    I hope so!

    In Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, I played hours of pool in the various bars across Los Santos - and playing the arcade games were a lot of fun as well.

    Hopefully CD Projekt Red will include these 2 activities to offer players even more fun things to do while getting lost in their world.

    submitted by /u/BlackChamber007
    [link] [comments]

    Was about to change my countdown star app to say 202 days. But then I got sad when I saw what a big difference it is compared to the original.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:53 PM PST

    After months of hard work, I created a cyberpunk virtual city as a way to generate some income (by selling *real* ads). Figured you guys might like this in its early stages.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 11:50 AM PST

    To buy the Old gen version, or wait for the new console version. That is the question.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:39 PM PST

    So.....I am at a dilemma. I want to play this game on the release date. I have preordered the $280 version. But I will be buying both of the new consoles. I really think the game will be better on the new consoles. But I don't want to buy the game twice.

    But it looks like I'll get the preorder, I've already paid for it, then after the new consoles come out, I'll buy it on that too.

    Other option is to wait until the new consoles come out to buy it. But I really don't gave the patience to wait 3 months.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/irishman3313
    [link] [comments]

    Will there be some sort of launch party in Warsaw on the day of release?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:19 PM PST

    It's likely that I'll be traveling to Warsaw when the game is released. Are there any sort of events planned in Warsaw for when the game is released? Was there anything similar for when Witcher 3 released? I'm guessing there won't be any but I'm hoping for a pleasant surprise.

    submitted by /u/bool_maybe
    [link] [comments]

    for those who want to watch some cyberpunk show, Altered Carbon Season 2 is now on Netflix.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Tittle, enjoy!

    submitted by /u/corVus_codex
    [link] [comments]

    Do you get a code if you buy the pysichal collectors edition?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:24 PM PST

    I was wondering if I would like get a code if i bought the collectors edition that I type and get the game and then play it when it comes out

    submitted by /u/Amazing_Gandalf
    [link] [comments]

    Found this in a game shop in Poland. This is a pre-order code for cyberpunk 2077. But the price is only 29.99 zloty. Can this be legit? In PlayStation store it is 59.99 dollars.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:14 AM PST

    Should we just change the sub to cyberpunkgamecosplays ?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:09 PM PST

    I, like many others, follow this sub for the game, news, screenshots, details, discussions, inside info, news....

    Not cosplays. Mods please keep this separate

    submitted by /u/Jaz1140
    [link] [comments]

    Pre ordered months ago and it says this? Anyone else having this issue? I have not received a refund.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:24 PM PST

    My cyberpunk OC, he’s a vigilante who watches over those who cannot protect themselves.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:12 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel