• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Boy I am ready for Cyberpunk 2077!

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Boy I am ready for Cyberpunk 2077!


    Boy I am ready for Cyberpunk 2077!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:37 AM PST

    My rendition of V, this time in Pacifica

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:55 AM PST

    Thought you guys might like my friend's outfit

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:03 PM PST

    Does anyone think we will get something on April 16th?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:18 AM PST

    Since it was the OG release date, does anyone think we will get any news from CDPR?

    I think it would be nice if they treated us with at least a message or screenshot.

    What do you all think?

    submitted by /u/outsider01
    [link] [comments]

    I can totally feel this kind of places in this Cyberpunk universe

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:29 PM PST

    Pc players will you be buying on Steam or GOG?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:10 AM PST

    There are no wrong answers.

    submitted by /u/litwalker1
    [link] [comments]

    How much overall freedom should we expect in this open world game?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:25 PM PST

    I apologize if this question has been asked many times but I've looked this up for a while and have yet to find a proper answer.

    So from what I'm hearing this is a story based type of RPG. However when it comes to the open world aspect are you basically free to choose between doing missions and just messing around? Or are you always on a mission with the option of messing around?

    Idk what should I expect in the sandbox freedom department? If anyone knows?

    submitted by /u/ODB95
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Cyberpsychosis Girl in the Teaser the same person as the Lady Cop at the end?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:26 AM PST

    I was rewatching the teaser for the 1000th time and I just now realized that the cop at the has the same scratch on her cheek as the model(?) after she's been shot.

    submitted by /u/Cole_Talb
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk physical copies are $35 on Walmart’s website right now. Is this a mistake or part of some promotion?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:22 AM PST

    Did this happened to you with your Cyberpunk 2077 pre-order? Is the same thing happening on other platforms?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:43 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel