• Breaking News

    Friday, January 31, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Nice.

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Nice.


    Nice.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 10:00 AM PST

    Night City 2052

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:33 AM PST

    An extended look of Pacifica

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:17 PM PST

    Made this cool edit! Hope you like it.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Cyberpunk 2077 reveal next week may have been derailed by the coronavirus outbreak

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:36 AM PST

    What do we do in the meantime?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 10:22 PM PST

    Title.

    Don't know if this will get removed for supporting other games but trust me....all I want to play right now is Cyberpunk 2077. In the meantime are there any games that come close? I'm currently trying ruiner and I really enjoy is however the game is purely played like a solo(Run & Gun/Loud) and I'm interested in a NetRunner style(Stealth/Lot's of hacking). Watchdogs does a decent job but it lacks sorta the whole cyberpunk theme.

    submitted by /u/kube_tube
    [link] [comments]

    Taipei show is suspended because coronavirus

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 03:39 PM PST

    I guess no new content/info for now, stay strong china people tho

    yeah this is low efford i guess

    submitted by /u/Helkym
    [link] [comments]

    Amazon just canceled my discounted E3 order??

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 07:57 PM PST

    Got an email confirming the delay of the release of the game about 45 minutes ago. 5 minutes after that I receive a second email stating my order was canceled due to invalid payment option (there is a valid one there)

    Worst part is I had the E3 $25 discount on the game plus a $5 voucher which now seems to have disappeared! Just got off the phone with amazon support and best they can do is refund me $30 after I pay full price when the game releases 😭

    submitted by /u/lirette53
    [link] [comments]

    Implying that they're still planning to put out singles pre-release; anyone else kind of hoping that the next track is NOT a Samurai (Refused) song?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:34 AM PST

    No, it's not from any kind of dislike towards them or anything. Those guys absolutely rock and I can't wait to hear more from Samurai.

    But after seeing some of the other artists that's on-board, I would love to hear their contributions to the game. As a huge fan of Run The Jewels, I'm probably the most excited to see what they'll be contributing the most.

    submitted by /u/IIIOldSchooLIII
    [link] [comments]

    A little snippets of gameplay and behind the scenes production made for Chinese market.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 11:02 PM PST

    Some of it is in English, some in Chinese, anyway, enjoy Link.

    submitted by /u/Nimgorth
    [link] [comments]

    I re-imagined the Arasaka Logo to match somewhat more modern Aesthetics

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 10:48 PM PST

    Cyberpunk 2077 JACKIE WELLES- Character Profile-Backstory

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 01:35 AM PST

    Cyberpunk 2077 Funko’s Delayed?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 10:11 AM PST

    I know adults here hate how other people spend $10, but I just got at email from Amazon my Johnny Silverhand Funkos we're delayed until October. Can anyone else confirm?

    submitted by /u/City_Dialect
    [link] [comments]

    The creator of the Unmechanical soundtrack should do some work for Cyberpunk too

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 03:01 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel