• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 19, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - ‘Art from the upcoming Cyberpunk Red core rule book’

    Cyberpunk 2077 - ‘Art from the upcoming Cyberpunk Red core rule book’


    ‘Art from the upcoming Cyberpunk Red core rule book’

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:48 AM PST

    If you started saving $0.25 today and every day until the new release date, you will have saved enough money to buy the game.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:54 AM PST

    Thank you to this Reddit.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:11 PM PST

    So I wanted to personally thank everyone on here, I'm a single father with 2 kiddos. One of them had a transplant when she was 3 months old. So with her countless appointments and therapies. I obviously don't get out much. So having a few minutes a day to chat with complete strangers on topics I have huge passion for is a big help for my mental health and stress. So to each and everyone one of you. Thank you guys.

    See you all in night city

    submitted by /u/MisterJ2590
    [link] [comments]

    My Weather AI is a Fan

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:27 AM PST

    Cyberpunk 2077 News: CDPR Devs on what's REALLY going on with Crunch, Delay Explained, Multiplayer

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:19 AM PST

    [mobile] Wallpaper

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 02:04 PM PST

    What yall think of my "jacket"?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 02:17 PM PST

    Cyberpunk Multiplayer Not To Be Released Until After 2021. "2021 appears unlikely as the release date for Cyberpunk Multiplayer." - Adam Kiciński Joint-CEO CDPR

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:23 PM PST

    If Cyberpunk has a Gwent equivalent, every poor NPC I invite to let me fleece their cards better have the same gormless expression of a recovering addict being offered a free hit.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:40 PM PST

    Everyone you ask to play Gwent gives you this childishly enthusiastic nod, while their eyes plead for you not to tell their family they're on the gear again.

    CyberGwent better allow me to ruin CyberPeasant lives.

    submitted by /u/Kent_Coleslaw
    [link] [comments]

    Transcript of CDPR Telephone Conference

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:32 AM PST

    https://www.cdprojekt.com/en/wp-content/uploads-en/2020/01/transcript.pdf

    This is the transcript of the telephone conference CDPR hold with several journalists.

    That is basically the source of the various news articles around the world.

    Linking it here for everybody to read for themselves why it was delayed and what there plan for the upcoming months is.

    submitted by /u/LCgaming
    [link] [comments]

    Maelstrom cyberware

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:36 PM PST

    Can i join or work for the maelstrom gang? Can i get those bugeyes like they have? They look so cool.

    submitted by /u/grueti2
    [link] [comments]

    I just came home from work and I had to move heaven and earth today to move my vacation days from April to September. Anyone else in the same boat? Did you get to move your vacation to the new release date?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:27 AM PST

    Just wondering how this all affected those of you with jobs. I had to fight tooth and nail with my boss today to move my vacation days to 17th to 27th of September. I wanted to place all 5 vacation weeks for the CP2077 release, but I was so paranoid of another delay now that I basically also BEGGED my boss to be allowed to move it AND keep one week open for the rest of the year in case of an emergency release day delay doomsday scenario.

    I was in that office for 45 minutes holding a speech about how passionate I was for gaming, and how my results this year would improve based on the morale boost of getting the time to play it. My boss gave in and mostly attributed it to how open I was about the reasoning but damn did I have to hold the speech of my life here. I felt like I was addressing a jury that decided if I went to the execution block or not lol.

    So yeah. For those of you with jobs, did you manage to salvage yours or are you screwed?

    submitted by /u/Ouroboros612
    [link] [comments]

    Wanna die in Night City ?!?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:46 PM PST

    There is a(n easy) way that I could get first hand the table top Cyberpunk 2020/Red game? (Including Israel)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:33 AM PST

    Even more disappointing than the delay are the conspiracy theories birthed from it

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 02:20 AM PST

    Is Cyberpunk really going to be delayed again? How on earth could one possibly know that? If they waited one month before the initial release to announce the delay, maybe then it would make sense that something is wrong that they're not telling us. But this is a very specific time of 5 months given at least 4 months in advance. This, to me , looks like they know exactly what still needs to be done and doesn't sound like they're hitting major snags with the development to the effect that the project is failing or never gonna finish. There is also the possibility that, from a PR point of view, another delay would be really risky. People are disappointed now, they would be angry then.

    Now you hear people say they're doing it just in time for the new console release. Despite the fact they had already announced that next gen are not on the cards at the moment. So, according to you they're just lying? For a release this size and this highly anticipated, it is unlikely that the release date could be anything else but arbitrary for any other reason that it's got QA's approval, it's gone gold and they need time for printing and shipment.

    People are coming up with some pretty wild and unnecessary ideas about what's going on, I get it.. the truth is likely far too boring to bear: that it's simply not at the quality standard the devs feel we deserve. I mean, can you imagine the atrocity of the truth being that boring and that the devs are just being this honest? How dare they!

    submitted by /u/JksG_5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel