• Breaking News

    Monday, September 30, 2019

    Cyberpunk 2077 - My rendition of the Quadra V-Tech

    Cyberpunk 2077 - My rendition of the Quadra V-Tech


    My rendition of the Quadra V-Tech

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 08:03 AM PDT

    I highly recommend it, it is really fun.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 10:13 PM PDT

    Countdown to the Dark Future (365 Days of Cyberpunk Facts) Day 273. Topic: Timeline, 2013 to 2019

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 07:29 AM PDT

    It's back on YouTube again... Night City FM 24/7

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 07:40 AM PDT

    First Person Driving

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 07:18 AM PDT

    I think first person driving needs a few tweaks. I know there is the option to drive in third person, but since I want to be fully immersed in the game I don't want to switch perspectives if I don't have to.

    However at the moment it's not very easy to drive in first person. But that can be fixed easily.

    Firstly the camera is too low. A few times in the demo the ground in front of you coudn't be seen over the hood of your car. Not only is this unrealistic, but it impedes on your driving ability because you're not sure what is directly ahead. It will become troublesome in high speed chases.

    Second there is no peripheral vision. This makes turning difficult, and gives you a lack of general awareness to your surroundings. I think the camera needs to be wider in cars so you can at least see your windshield.

    And finally it would greatly improve FP driving if you added a marker on the road so that you don't need to refer to the map. It will make driving much smoother as you won't be checking the corner of your screen constantly.

    These small changes can make the driving in this game great and fulfil the feeling of immersion they are trying to provide. I never thought about a 3rd person driving option in Far Cry 5, and I don't want to use it in this game.

    This is an example from Forza of good fp driving https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOjOdjSW6kk

    submitted by /u/Rainhands
    [link] [comments]

    Best 5 Upcoming FPS Games 2019-2020

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 11:22 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel