• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 2, 2019

    Cyberpunk 2077 - New Cyberpunk 2077 Image

    Cyberpunk 2077 - New Cyberpunk 2077 Image


    New Cyberpunk 2077 Image

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 06:03 AM PDT

    Some of the gamestop managers have been treated by a sneak preview of the ce statue and its literally perfect.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 09:33 AM PDT

    My rendition of the Yaiba Kusanagi (aka the bike), since y’all liked the Quadra so much :-)

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 03:37 AM PDT

    Countdown to the Dark Future (365 Days of Cyberpunk Facts) Day 274. Topic: Timeline, 2013 to 2019

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 06:42 AM PDT

    I gotta say, I really appreciate the diverse direction they're taking with the music.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 12:34 PM PDT

    Usually when people think of Cyberpunk as a genre, the first thing that comes to mind is something like electronic music. Which is fine.

    But so far with Cyberpunk 2077, as far as what we've heard in trailers/promos/social media so far, we've heard some of that electro stuff synths and all. We've heard some rock music and even some hip-hop. And you know what? It all meshes really well with the setting of Night City and what they're trying to convey here. It's like they're taking the Cyberpunk genre and putting their own nice spin to it (not just with the music) and that's an aspect of the game that have me very interested. I'm really excited to hear more of the songs and music that will be included in the game.

    I'm liking the Samurai stuff so far, but I wonder if they'll release non-Samurai tracks pre-release.

    submitted by /u/IIIOldSchooLIII
    [link] [comments]

    My first post. It’s the Samurai logo, with a cyberpunk color-way. Enjoy!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 10:14 AM PDT

    face and body without attachment [POSTER] 1920x1080

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 02:33 PM PDT

    Music from Paul Leonard Morgan

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 12:51 PM PDT

    Samurai medallion

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 02:37 PM PDT

    Is the size of the samurai medallion (together with length of the chain) known?

    Since I've seen a post about gamestop getting a sneak peek to the CE statue, I'd assume that they also got to see the medallion as well.

    I've been trying to find info on medallion's size online, but didn't find anything.

    submitted by /u/Hagashee
    [link] [comments]

    Is the default character model based off of V from the E3 trailer?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 04:55 PM PDT

    I really like the way the male version of V looks like and i want to make my character look like him (It's this habit i have of making my characters look like they do in trailers/Cover art for the sake of continuity) Is his look going to be the template for the character creator, or is it going to be randomized?

    submitted by /u/katrixcinema935
    [link] [comments]

    I’m making the jump to pc gaming in time for Cyberpunk 2077. Anyone else doing the same?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 01:27 PM PDT

    01. The Dark Future (By V I S I O N) -- Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 Music EP

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 07:00 AM PDT

    I took the cyberpunk logo and hollowed it out over the picture of V sitting on his car

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 07:23 AM PDT

    What do you think is beyond the Black Wall? And what would the Rogue AI & Malware become?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 09:59 AM PDT

    A question about the physical PC edition of the game.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 06:49 AM PDT

    I always liked physical versions of games over the digital ones because I simply love a good game case. I mean, I'm gonna use steam to download it but anyways...

    Since I don't know if this stuff changed over the years, I have a question about how physical editions of games, in this case, cyberpunk work.

    A game store (Something like gamestop) in my country is giving away a steelbook, and two keychains if you pre-order the game. Now, the weird thing is that you only get the code, with no freaking discs in the case.

    Does anyone know if Cyberpunk 2077 actually comes only with the code in the case, or is something wrong with my local game retailer?

    submitted by /u/print0002
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel