• Breaking News

    Monday, April 25, 2022

    Cyberpunk 2077 Opening a door with gorilla arms be like

    Cyberpunk 2077 Opening a door with gorilla arms be like


    Opening a door with gorilla arms be like

    Posted: 25 Apr 2022 01:43 AM PDT

    Last outfits for a while as I will be kinda busy now, enjoy!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2022 12:20 AM PDT

    I love climbing buildings in Night City. Here is my latest achievement. Nice view

    Posted: 25 Apr 2022 12:17 AM PDT

    First Game I ever went out for every achievement, love this game 👌🏻

    Posted: 24 Apr 2022 09:01 PM PDT

    Second Playthrough - Corpo

    Posted: 24 Apr 2022 11:38 PM PDT

    So my original playthrough I opted for Streetkid, I did loads of gigs (not all) and tried to be as much of a streetkid as possible, building up my street cred etc. and eventually taking the Johnny Silverhand ending where he buys the guitar and rides the bus out of town.

    For my second playthrough I decided to be a Corpo, my aim was to be as ruthless as possible. Complete ALL gigs purely for money, no emotional decisions, be as selfish as possible. Then before I knew it I was swayed by the Aldecados, doing Panam's quest line I wanted to be a part of their gang, I didn't want to be a Corpo anymore. Eventually, after ~30hours, I just jumped in and met Hanako at Embers, knowing that even though there was loads more gigs and side missions to do, it was the only way I'd be able to ride off and be an Aldecado.

    I know this game has its faults and that the three different "routes" to play perhaps weren't as expansive as people wanted, but this playthrough really did show me how you can get emotionally attached to the game and immersed into your own narrative and storyline.

    submitted by /u/sharkscanwalk
    [link] [comments]

    Rocker Boy and Ex-Corpo

    Posted: 24 Apr 2022 06:05 PM PDT

    What happened to dismemberment?!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2022 02:39 AM PDT

    I just noticed after playing around with graphics settings that i can no longer dismember people or corpses.

    I have this huge pile of dead people and grenades usually clear em up but they just lay there now!

    is there a way to turn this on or off?is this through steam settings or 2077 settings cause i cant find it

    submitted by /u/DevilinDeTales
    [link] [comments]

    I made a map showing how many inaccessible areas/potential there is in cyberpunk. (ik it's very rough)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2022 03:38 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel