• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 16, 2022

    Cyberpunk 2077 i made a lamp of judy’s ghost in the shell icon!! :D

    Cyberpunk 2077 i made a lamp of judy’s ghost in the shell icon!! :D


    i made a lamp of judy’s ghost in the shell icon!! :D

    Posted: 15 Mar 2022 12:17 PM PDT

    Cyberpunk 2077: Valentinos by Michal Dziekan

    Posted: 15 Mar 2022 04:56 PM PDT

    Tried to recreate my favorite characters in Cyberpunk (Check comments for Presets)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2022 07:00 AM PDT

    Even on low graphics, Night City looks stunning

    Posted: 16 Mar 2022 01:17 AM PDT

    Today I learned: Fences in CP2077 acts like trampolines, and also, don't run a red light

    Posted: 15 Mar 2022 03:50 PM PDT

    Does anyone else feel like this when playing with Sandevistan? :D

    Posted: 15 Mar 2022 03:03 PM PDT

    Attention to detail: Panam gets a scar after she got hit by a ricochet bullet during a mission

    Posted: 15 Mar 2022 02:12 PM PDT

    Just some more random pictures of this gorgeous game.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2022 11:54 PM PDT

    It was AMAZING! (⚠️SPOILER FOR PLOT BOSS FIGHT⚠️)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2022 02:50 AM PDT

    So as I was finishing up the game, I'm fighting off Adam Smasher with Panam in the boss fight he's down on his knees looking up at me like he do when he's beat. I pick the Johnny Silverhand remembers dialog because it just seems very satisfying to let Smasher know that Johnny won the final fight. I go to shoot him because I promised Johnny I would and boys help out boys. So I'mma paint a picture, Adam Smasher down on his knees like the good dog he is, Johnny's pistol in hand, sick (accidentally) reload animation, aim the gun directly at Smashers messed up face to add insult to injury, BAM! one shot to the head and a little sound telling me I had leveled up to Lvl 50 and it was the Adam Smasher kill that got it. Most kickass gaming moment to happen to me this year, I swear!

    submitted by /u/Wolfie8502
    [link] [comments]

    "In Night City, expect the unexpected!"

    Posted: 15 Mar 2022 02:20 PM PDT

    What is your favorite district in night city? Mine is Charter Hill.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2022 10:29 AM PDT

    [Cyberpunk 2077 1.5] All Dataterm Locations

    Posted: 15 Mar 2022 08:45 AM PDT

    Just had this exchange with Panam that I don't remember having before 1.5 (about Peter Pan)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2022 02:54 AM PDT

    I'm almost done with the game and I'm already getting that empty feeling "post game depression" creeping in.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2022 04:42 PM PDT

    I hope whatever dlc is released is huge.

    submitted by /u/candiedbug
    [link] [comments]

    just cyberpunk things...

    Posted: 15 Mar 2022 05:01 AM PDT

    I still don't understand why Male V and Fem V has a diffrent Birth Date, Quest Director Pawel Sasko always says in his streams "We don't put things randomly" and i truly believe him but i really can't understand this one tho :D

    Posted: 15 Mar 2022 04:23 AM PDT

    I love this thing.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2022 10:18 PM PDT

    thought ive seen it all

    Posted: 15 Mar 2022 04:29 PM PDT

    Badlands rally!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2022 04:07 AM PDT

    I gotta say from a rally sim perspective I think the gravel physics in this game have a lot of potential for some really fun driving. You can really throw the cars around in the Badlands roads and the grip changes when the surface changes so it would be hella fun if we had rallies.

    This would also circumvent the whole rubberbanding thing with regular racing because in rally you're playing for time and not racing other cars. You can have all sorts of fun things. Crashed cars, ambushes along the road and have all sorts of cool cars around the start/finish area you can look at. There could be also driving in different weather conditions and the Badlands are big enough that you can set up all kinds of stages or even one super long stage crossing the whole Badlands.

    Also rallying will fit real nice with vehicle customization which everyone wants anyway. I would play the hell out of this and it can even have a storyline to it so it fits better with the themes of the game.

    submitted by /u/Accomplished_Ad_2321
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your LEAST favorite quest?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2022 09:17 AM PDT

    I hate the Lizzy (Grimes) quest where you can't turn her in, kill her or convince Liam to just get away from her. You can't even turn it down

    submitted by /u/Ansiano
    [link] [comments]

    This game! The Details.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2022 05:06 PM PDT

    7th Hell is easily one of the coolest clubs in 2077. It's a shame the music ranges from 'nova' to 'weird and whack', but mods work wonders

    Posted: 15 Mar 2022 10:23 AM PDT

    I knew I recognized that sound.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2022 06:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel