• Breaking News

    Monday, February 28, 2022

    Cyberpunk 2077 Weekly discussion!: Beta tester flair, 1.5 thoughts and more

    Cyberpunk 2077 Weekly discussion!: Beta tester flair, 1.5 thoughts and more


    Weekly discussion!: Beta tester flair, 1.5 thoughts and more

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 10:33 AM PST

    So the general consensus seems to be CDPR delivered a refined version of their game with the release of 1.5. If you haven't already seen the patch notes you can find them here

    If you played the game before this patch we've created an extra flair you might want to take up, the beta tester flair shows your commitment to the vision we were sold. Along with this flair I would love to have a discussion. Had CDPR been upfront with the state of the game, and marketed it as early access with the promise they'll reach their end goal eventually, would you still have bought the game?

    What are some things you enjoy from the patch?

    Some house cleaning as well, we know the question megathread isn't working. I'm sorry we haven't gotten around to fixing it (I don't know how and the dudes who do are super busy). Please just be patient, your question will be manually approved within a couple of hours at most. Additionally, upon adding the new flair, I noticed a we now have an inordinate amount. I've been here years and even I don't know what some of them mean. What ones would you prefer we keep, if we removed some?

    I love you all 💚

    submitted by /u/Tabnam
    [link] [comments]

    I know it's a small thing but I was happy to see a drummer actually being animated correctly

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 02:56 PM PST

    I just shot Johnny Silverhand

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 02:49 PM PST

    This game never stops amazing me. I finished the main story ages ago but forgot to retrieve Johnny's car during the Chippin In mission. Guides made me believe you can't go back and get it, but turns out you actually can. After I drove away in the car Johnny was with me the whole time. Even as I got out and got into fights with gangs, he stayed there in the passenger seat. Then I decided to try shooting him. To my surprise he said "Hm. I get it, fine." And he vanished. Now I feel horrible and miss my driving buddy. The fact that they had Keanu record that line and thought about what the player might do.. what detail. I can't believe I shot Keanu Reeves.

    submitted by /u/solohack3r
    [link] [comments]

    What an odd reaction...

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 12:37 PM PST

    Guess you don't have to wait at the intersection if you just jump over it

    Posted: 28 Feb 2022 04:48 AM PST

    River Ward training to become the next Hokage

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 11:47 PM PST

    Do you ever buy a car by accident?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 04:28 PM PST

    As a parent this made me happy.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 03:34 PM PST

    While in photo mode you CANNOT take pictures of children. Let that sink in. They took the effort to make sure child predators would not have some sick-kick by playing this game. Thank you CDPR. It means a lot to me.

    submitted by /u/TheCoffeeMage
    [link] [comments]

    Couldn't help it with photo mode.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 04:11 PM PST

    This girl was uhmm... Leaking?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 10:49 AM PST

    Armadillo Craft Spec 1.5 LOCATION

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 03:35 PM PST

    V at peak kitsch

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 11:44 PM PST

    Use the fire warrior pose to assert your dominance

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 02:51 PM PST

    My V!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2022 12:40 AM PST

    I've been playing this gem since it's release and I wanted to share my most favourite screenshots

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 04:41 PM PST

    Blade Runner 2077

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 06:42 PM PST

    So it seems someone here needs to explain why Jackie needs to avoid mean reds. Because you don't know what she's talking about.. but you will in a moment.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 07:27 PM PST

    When Jackie gets a rub down from Misty early on she tells him to avoid mean reds.

    Some people think it's the color . some people think it's specifically Arasaka or the Chip.

    It's not. It's a mood.

    BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S - You know those days when you get the means reds?' 'Same as the blues?' 'No,' she said slowly. 'No, the blues are because you're getting fat or maybe it's been raining too long. You're sad that's all. The mean reds are horrible. You're afraid, and you sweat like hell, but you don't know what you're afraid of. Except something bad is going to happen, only you don't know what it is. You've had that feeling?' 'Quite often. Some people call it angst.' 'All right. Angst. But what do you do about it?' 'Well, a drink helps.' 'I've tried that. I've tried aspirin, too. Rusty thinks I should smoke marijuana, I did for a while, but it only makes me giggle. What I've found does the most good is to just get into a taxi and go to KONPECKI PLAZA."

    WHEN DOES JACKIE GET THE MEAN REDS?!?!?

    He gets them when sitting outside the Afterlife. What does he immediately do? He gets a drink. What happens after that? He gets into a taxi.

    Mr. Jackie Wells should've avoided the mean reds.

    submitted by /u/MrCappadocia
    [link] [comments]

    V, Top tier night city merc

    Posted: 28 Feb 2022 12:44 AM PST

    Didnt think we reached modding to this point, but hey, lets mod the comics now

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 06:53 PM PST

    Hands down the best car with police funk and annoying siren.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2022 12:38 AM PST

    Is the game ending too soon? By the time you can afford a nice car/implants/appartment, main quest (game) is finished

    Posted: 28 Feb 2022 03:55 AM PST

    I am doing my second playthrough and was once again surprised by how quick we reach the "meet hanako at embers". Despite doing my share of gigs and secondary quests, I am still only level 20 with a couple implants (including the monowire) and the default car/appartment.

    I feel like 80% if the game content (cars, weapons, mods...) can be enjoyed only for the last 5 or 10% of the story.

    That's my impression. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Twin_reverb_65
    [link] [comments]

    How to get a free taxi ride in Night City

    Posted: 28 Feb 2022 04:05 AM PST

    The only bad part of the vehicle overhaul

    Posted: 28 Feb 2022 03:53 AM PST

    Light City

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 09:45 PM PST

    They kidnapped the bum too! Damn you Alpha Centauri!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 08:05 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel