• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 23, 2022

    Cyberpunk 2077 Had to share this. V by twitter user @WhiskeyBonBon_

    Cyberpunk 2077 Had to share this. V by twitter user @WhiskeyBonBon_


    Had to share this. V by twitter user @WhiskeyBonBon_

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 03:16 AM PST

    So I woke up in my apartment and an NPC was standing there trying to have a fist fight with me (PS5)

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 06:22 AM PST

    running with the third person mod seems pretty fluid now

    Posted: 22 Feb 2022 10:18 PM PST

    Trying to seduce Panama as a female character

    Posted: 22 Feb 2022 05:23 PM PST

    Raiden at Home:

    Posted: 22 Feb 2022 10:19 PM PST

    Should cyberpunk have a new game plus ?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 02:44 AM PST

    I think cyberpunk should have a new game plus im lovin it since the patch

    submitted by /u/bhud24
    [link] [comments]

    A truly multi-lingual Cyberpunk experience

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 04:26 AM PST

    Beat Rhino with no gorilla arms, no perks in Street Brawler, no exploits, and a LOT of pain

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 08:54 AM PST

    Enemies Equipped with Katanas Can Deflect and Dodge Thrown Knives

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 07:19 AM PST

    One of the coolest bosses in the game. I flatlined many times while getting these shots but worth it.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2022 10:06 PM PST

    RGB breast implants from your local ripperdoc

    Posted: 22 Feb 2022 09:18 PM PST

    Sorry Nibbles

    Posted: 22 Feb 2022 05:47 PM PST

    Now 1100 Hours in the game, a post 1.5 update on my previous build guides for beginners and veterans

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 04:28 AM PST

    Hi guys, so just before patch 1.5 a did a build guide for vets and beginners alike, you can find it Here.

    **Disclaimer - I am still on my first runthrough on 1.5,have about 100 hours on it but have only gotten to level 25 as i've been testing so many things. I have messed about on my higher level characters but there are people out there who may disagree with me because they have found a better method. If you have, please let me know in the comments**

    I'm now 1100 hours in (currently ill so nothing else to do at home) and whilst NukesandDragons haven't updated their build creator, I wanted to give a follow up to my guide because I see a lot of poor or wrong information going round on youtube.

    So firstly I'll start with the main changes that have had an impact on builds since 1.5:

    • Tech has been severely nerfed, there is now very little difference between epic and legendary for example, and most of the mods have been nerfed into oblivion (RIP Fortuna). You can also buy legendary weapons more cheaply now. Getting +crit and crit dmg from weapons mods and armour is almost nonexistent now.
    • Body has been hugely buffed mainly because epimorphosis now effects health regen in combat, but also many other perks have been buffed or tweaked in the tree. In addition, level requirement for some of the best guns has been raised to 10, and if you are playing a melee or knife throwing build, the additional damage you get per level of body is 'probably' (haven't done full testing yet) more beneficial than the increase in weapon level from tech.
    • Guns are now stupidly high value to sell now by like level 25. CDPR if you're listening, to balance it out you need higher level guns to scale giving more crafting mats or using tech for money is completely useless past mid-game.
    • Enemy damage has been significantly buffed, especially on very hard. Its now quite possible to get one shot, especially in the early game but all the way through as well. So the tuning of the game has changed from 'I dont care about my health because nothing kills me quick enough before i smash a maxdoc, and I can 1 shot everything anyway to kill it before it gets me' TO 'The game is fairly balanced now, enemies actually pose a threat and are a bit harder to kill.
    • Int apparently got nerfed but I havent used it enough yet to comment
    • I need to do more testing but the best clothes mods appear to be the ones like showtime that buff you damage against moderate and high threats. Because you can get these effects built in to clothes you make now, I currently have a plus damage of about 40%. I need to do more testing but this seems incredibly OP compared to all the other shocking mods.

    So what does this all mean for my builds?

    I think most of them remain similar, but the main points I would advise are:

    • Unless you specifically want Yinlong, or any other weapon that can only be crafted at legendary, leave tech at 14. You can still do the money making scheme from it, by buying the purple shirt plan from jinguji, and then camping outside a chemist or store that sells mats. Sure its not as effective as selling legendary Yinlongs, but you really don't need it as selling guns makes so much money and everything is cheaper now. With the right perks, your epic crafted clothes will be better than bought legendary clothes. For the mods though I would still buy a legendary hat, legs, glasses and for a melee build the feet for the speed mod, then switch it late game to epic.
    • Early game, very hard is incredibly difficult. I would advice doing as many quests that dont take fighting (e.g. claires races which give you IMO the most flexible vehicle in the game). Then go round doing NCPD hustles. Spec into grenades early (as with all my builds your early build will look different from the end result so you can spec out later), creep up to a bunch of enemies, and use either green or blue grenades to wipe them out in one go. then keep throwing in more to clear the rest up. All grenades do the same damage, so i prefer green as they stick to people and cars. If you see 4 people around the car, aim for the car and the subsequent explosion will kill everyone around it.
    • Also, early game- whatever your difficulty setting is, go and grab one of the legendary items sets asap (say level 10). This will not only give you strong early game armour but will also allow you to use the legendary mods early. Corpo seems to be the easiest one but they are all easy to find, so check youtube for where to get your favourite sets
    • Body is now the strongest attribute alongside cold blood, if you mix the two together you can have INSANE health regen, plus if you have high cool and high body, your cyberware mods make you basically un-killable.
    • So for a samurai build for example, I am using 18 Reflex, 14 Tech, 18 Cool, 3 int, 18 body. You can use the same stats for pretty much any other build other than netrunner.
    • In my Previous builds i didn't take any crit perks, now you must take them all because you can't get much crit from tech

    Outside of these tips, the spirit of the previous builds is still there, and when Nukesanddragons update their build creator I will post some updates.

    I hope this helps people, I am stuck at home ill for the next few months so this is my attempt to help others.

    EDIT: Just to be clear, I'm not saying tech is useless, it is in fact critical to many builds, especially as tech weapon build. My point is just that the dial has shifted a little.

    For one thing on very hard, you definitely need at least 1 gun that can fire through walls. I have high reflex on my samurai build so i put a few points in assault and use buzzsaw. My other option would be to put points in my 14 tech I have.

    Additionally I said in my previous guide that the dylanar sandevistan MK2 was the best,since 1.5 the Quant legendary is the best.

    submitted by /u/thebarnhof
    [link] [comments]

    This is what peak performance looks like.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 01:29 AM PST

    Rocker outfit+Avenger ✌️

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 07:29 AM PST

    yeah, i’m talented, how could you tell?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 07:33 AM PST

    Last Sunday on Quest Director Mr. Paweł Sasko's Live Stream - RevolverOcelotaa asked if it makes sense to buy apartments while V is literally dying. Tough question? Outsider No More hit in the background while Mr. Paweł was answering. The Rule of Cool, Ludonarrative Dissonance. What You think?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 07:10 AM PST

    Everything about the dust storms screams “the end of the world” and I love it

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 06:13 AM PST

    I really wish you could garrote enemies with the Monowire..

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 12:50 AM PST

    When you're too cool for NC [From pre 1.5 XSX playthrough]

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 09:03 AM PST

    This game is frigging gorgeous, also my V:

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 08:24 AM PST

    I feel like Bane

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 08:58 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel