• Breaking News

    Friday, January 14, 2022

    Cyberpunk 2077 What must my NPC allies think of me when the shit is hitting the fan?

    Cyberpunk 2077 What must my NPC allies think of me when the shit is hitting the fan?


    What must my NPC allies think of me when the shit is hitting the fan?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2022 04:55 AM PST

    FFS V! We are in the middle of a gunfight here, will you stop going through all the drawers and stuffing old packs of cards and ashtrays into your backpack!!

    submitted by /u/Adebesi
    [link] [comments]

    How am i gonna explain this to Johnny ?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2022 06:24 AM PST

    Good ol Porsche

    Posted: 14 Jan 2022 06:50 AM PST

    I recently just started, 30hrs into it, I'm completely hooked

    Posted: 14 Jan 2022 12:57 AM PST

    A slight spoiler, but the mission with the Office teference was so perfect. I busted out laughing when I realized what was happening.

    Bought the game for $29.99 on Stadia over Black Friday and got a free Controller plus Chromecast Ultra for it. Best $30 ever spent. Just hope the service sticks around for another couple of years.

    submitted by /u/infinit9
    [link] [comments]

    A love story in Night City

    Posted: 14 Jan 2022 07:16 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel