• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 2, 2022

    Cyberpunk 2077 It's OUR life now, kid

    Cyberpunk 2077 It's OUR life now, kid


    It's OUR life now, kid

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 07:24 PM PST

    I Love the game so far, but the Braindance missions are actually horrible

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 07:43 PM PST

    Is it just me or are these possibly the worst missions in the entire game? It takes me way too long to rewind, fast forward, look around and repeat. It just took the joy away from me while doing these missions. The other day I was playing and having a great time and then boom, my 3rd or 4th braindance mission. I Just switched to another game to play and come back to it later.

    Am I in the minority here?

    submitted by /u/omjc
    [link] [comments]

    The Major

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 12:04 AM PST

    Love Playing Panam's arc and fighting with the Aldecados. I get Mad Max vibes riding around in the desert landscape.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 04:04 PM PST

    Unique game

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 05:34 PM PST

    I recently bought this game and I absolutely love it! It goes so deep into everything it does with the storyline. In most games I think the side missions are so boring but in this game they're genuinely interesting and come up with really cool story lines and ideas instead of just shooting or rescuing someone. The first time I've ever been interested in a side mission story line. It's so sad to see all the hate cyberpunk gets for something that wasn't even the developers fault because you can really see how much they cared about this game by how they built so many lairs in to it.

    submitted by /u/New-Anteater-6080
    [link] [comments]

    The low rider I've always wanted in this game. Thank you based cyber gods.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 12:56 AM PST

    My Shion Coyote gave birth to Jackie's arch

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 03:18 PM PST

    I am the Law and you won't fuck around no more

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 01:46 AM PST

    Essential mods?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 05:07 PM PST

    Just got it on pc and was wondering if there are any mods that you guys recommend?

    submitted by /u/Iuke_warm
    [link] [comments]

    Silent Hill "Mod". I was walking on the streets, then I noticed the city was empty(not at all), so I decided return home by car.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 07:30 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel