• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 6, 2022

    Cyberpunk 2077 The greatest moment in all my video gaming days - defeating Adam Smasher and the entire Arasaka elite forces …with a huge dildo.

    Cyberpunk 2077 The greatest moment in all my video gaming days - defeating Adam Smasher and the entire Arasaka elite forces …with a huge dildo.


    The greatest moment in all my video gaming days - defeating Adam Smasher and the entire Arasaka elite forces …with a huge dildo.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 12:46 PM PST

    I was wondering how many burritos V can buy, turns out, there's no limit

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 05:47 AM PST

    Cyberpunk police spawn in real life!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 02:55 PM PST

    Additional inspect animations for your weapons

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 01:39 AM PST

    Had this interesting glitch today. Really getting into the mind of an NPC.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 11:31 PM PST

    I'm Compiling a list of MISSABLES (both choices and items/implants) and I would love

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 11:26 PM PST

    And I would love if anyone knows anything else, including important iconic weapons (like the silenced best versions of any kind of weapon or uniques for a build that you can contribute) and I will later add them to the list.

    This missables are most important for console players since they can't use console nor mods to circumvent the loss. I will also try to make it as Spoiler free as it can, but there are some parts I have to mention since there are waaay too many similar situations for all of them to be fully spoiler free.

    First of all, some missions give JOHNNY relationship increases, there is no way to improve that number out of those missions and an Ending is related to having either, 70+ relationship with Silverhand, or chosing the right dialogue choices in "Chipping in" side mission.

    You can't get all the Stat points to 20, so try really not spending points if you don't need to until you know what is gonna be the playstile you will try as you can't re-spect those.

    In the same note, you can't change your character looks or body after you made it, and some characters only go for full male, including voice, or fully female V, and some of them might only like something in between, so keep that in mind.

    You can actually romance the Millitech bitch, she gives a Dildo weapon that I have never seen in anything else so it might be important if you want to get it.

    If you hit a ripperdoc in a mission"Fingers", you get permanently locked out of the only implant that lets you hover after a jump in the game.

    The game iconic weapons give a Warning before selling them, this weapons are usually incredibly NOT cheap and rebuying them is almost impossible in early levels and the rebuy option is only an option for the first 23 hours after you sell it (some of the time) and then it will get overwritten and deleted and you won't be able to get them back in that playtrough.

    Iconic weapon specs usually get deleted when you craft an iconic weapon so even those iconics are not able to be remade.

    In a mission for JOHNNY you can NOT KILL someone and he will give you JOHNNY'S car if you don't kill him. This is missable.

    Late game, JOHNNY PANTS are in a mission where some guy is crazy fan of a Rockstar, you can do this mission early if you google it but the appartment gets locked after you finish it so it's impossible to get the pants back if you don't take them during this mission.

    Takemura CAN survive to the end of the game, you neet to Explore the building, enter a hidden hole, and kill every single enemy there, AND TALK TO HIM AND LEAD HIM TO SAFETY. Killing every enemy won't save him if you don't "finish saving him".

    RANT: I killed everyone and tought he would go later but the game told me he was most likely dead even tough he shouldn't be. Depression must have gotten to him or whatever.

    Every single important side character with a Questline like Judy, Panam, and others, have choices you can wrongly make and miss on the rest of the questline. Some of those are stupid, like not entering directly in a building after you tell the character you will go after them (even if there are lootable items nearby and you think you can grab them) or getting out of a car to fight enemies, and some others are stupidly broken, like following the quest "drama" as it's presented and accepting the end reward even when all of the other options literally are worse and accepting the reward should be something you should be able to lie about.

    You can actually save your neighbors life, but it requires you to exhaust all of that mission blue dialogue at every opportunity.

    I'm not sure if it's missable, but some "room rewards" are missables, this might include a cat since you need to get "cat food" legendary item for him and some of the locations where it is might get reset after you pass trough it.

    I can't think of any other but anything else is welcomed, I loved the game but basically threw 90 hours before trying to get the secret ending and noticing I had 65 Johnny relationship and made a wrong choice in Chippin' in and decided to make this list to help everyone in the same situation, either, new players that don't want to miss on trophies or collectables nor make another playtrough for those, nor older players that might not know every single one of this.

    submitted by /u/DarkestMew
    [link] [comments]

    Crucify

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 03:51 AM PST

    Did anyone end up crucifying Joshua Stephenson? That shit was super crazy.

    submitted by /u/Birobill
    [link] [comments]

    E&J

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 09:25 PM PST

    I looked down

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 06:25 AM PST

    Besties.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 03:30 PM PST

    My Cyberpunk slideshow

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 03:48 AM PST

    How the Oda boss fight felt like

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 11:38 PM PST

    Wasn't Trying to get the Trophy But won't Complain on how I got it ��

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 04:45 PM PST

    The glowing strippers in empathy night club

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 02:58 AM PST

    I… uh… I don’t… huh???

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 11:29 PM PST

    I hope this patch won't be like 1.3

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 06:04 AM PST

    It really sucked seeing patch 1.3 after months of silence bringing in 2 jackets and a car.

    I get that it "hard fixing a live game" but it's been over a year since the game came out.

    It's fine that they delayed the patches/dlc's I just hope they show up with something substantial.

    submitted by /u/Antique-Link1366
    [link] [comments]

    so encountered brendom and I hove this guy! anyone else?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 07:08 PM PST

    I was messing around River's house then found this wtf lol

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 06:15 PM PST

    Went back to CP2077 almost a year later to check v1.31. This happened. 2times already. 1 or more enemies get glitched and then I can't see anything while in combat. FPS drops below 30 too.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 01:27 AM PST

    Help with a build please

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 06:02 AM PST

    Hello,

    So my friends just gifted the game to me recently and I gotta say I am enjoying myself a lot. Like I'm lev 7 but I didn't do the Arasaka Heist yet.

    I wanted to get help from you guys who probably played the game multiple times .

    I like playing with Handguns for closerange and in terms of longerrange I think AssaultRifles are enough for me (and the ocasional Either Unarmed or Nonlethal for those missions when I don't need to kill them) . I do some hacking now and then..but won't overcomplicate myself with being extremely stealthy. If I can find a stealthy way..ok..if not, guess I'll level up Stealth by hiding the body's in dumbsters xD.

    Currently I have 6 Body,6Reflex,6Tech,3Int,6Cool. and as for perks I got the crafting ones, and ColdBlood alongisde the 10% resist per cold blood.

    So yeah I'm looking for what I should Invest inconsidering Probably most of my points need to go into Relfex ? But I saw I need either body or Tech for some doors So I guess I cannot sleep on those (and yes I know max level is 50 cause I read that)

    Any help is much appreciated :) .

    submitted by /u/Fir3Soul
    [link] [comments]

    Any news on if they'll allow a full respec in the big update?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 05:26 AM PST

    I love this game and have had so much fun replaying it recently. I'm working on clearing all missions and side content. However, I'm not 100% happy with my build and would love to be able to respec my attributes. Any news on if this feature is coming or when?

    submitted by /u/Someone721
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry about that.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2022 09:14 PM PST

    This has been my background for a year now

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 06:29 AM PST

    Started the game on December 26th, finished it yesterday, around 9 hours of daily play, today being my first day not playing the game, feels weird.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 09:27 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel