• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 20, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 Reflections and Atmosphere in Night City- My Photography Collection! When it all clicks, the City is amazing.

    Cyberpunk 2077 Reflections and Atmosphere in Night City- My Photography Collection! When it all clicks, the City is amazing.


    Reflections and Atmosphere in Night City- My Photography Collection! When it all clicks, the City is amazing.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 05:06 AM PST

    and away we gooooo

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 10:28 AM PST

    They should add a new game plus for people who already beat the game

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 01:18 AM PST

    Im so tired of prologue every time i see Jackie death i get more tired

    submitted by /u/blackwolf4674
    [link] [comments]

    Night City // Cyberpunk 2077 pt1

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 12:40 PM PST

    I recently got this game and I love it

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 10:55 PM PST

    I recently got Cyberpunk 2077 for PS5 and didn't initially have a lot expectations for it since while I love RPG's where you can create your own character and make choices I don't usually ever play first person games. However, Cyberpunk completely blew me away. It's the best game I have played in years and Johnny Silverhand might be one of the best video game characters ever.

    I'm currently halfway through my second playthrough and already planning a third one too. It's kind of sad that the game is so underappreciated simply because of the whole controversy with the last gen versions (which is understandable of course, but also sad because if the team had been given more time to polish & actually finish the game it would've been a totally different story).

    My only complaint about the game is that I wish the romances were a bit better handled. Takemura should've been a romance option for female V. River is "nice" but unlike the other romance options he's not even part of the main story arc. Overall I think the focus on sex when it comes to adds all over the town etc is a bit much and feels rather juvenile in otherwise intriguing, realistic and complex setting.

    I hope this game gets an expansion or something because I can't get enough of V & Johnny.

    submitted by /u/kingjavik
    [link] [comments]

    Some of my most Favourite shots I took while my playthrough !!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 07:59 PM PST

    When Mom asks what I do in my room all night..

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 02:44 AM PST

    I bought this on release (pretty sure I pre-ordered) and well...

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 01:36 PM PST

    My pc wasn't really up to par, it would run, on lower settings etc and fps wasn't great. I got to level 7 and made the decision to stop playing and wait till I got a new pc (it was on the cards at some point) well, new pc came last week...I loaded 2077 up... MY GOD... Im blown away. I have an amd system with a 3060ti. It looks fantastic...it runs smooth as butter and I'm immersed beyond belief right now. I'm literally just walking around NC exploring and just wiping small gangs out and loving every minute!! I know its had an awful time but, this game is a MASTERPIECE. My honest opinion of course, everyone is welcome to theirs 👍🏻

    submitted by /u/Break___
    [link] [comments]

    Rumors, CD PROJEKT RED is actively working on new expansion.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 08:39 PM PST

    Ok, hear me out.

    Recently friend have seen Keanu Reeves on the street of our local town in East Europe.

    Now obviously, we all though that he was crazy until local newspapers published the article how Keanu is in our town for real. Here is translated and shorter version of the article.

    Now why would he be in our small town? Well, currently most trending Unreal Engine technology called Meta Humans was completely developed in my town. Company is acquired by Epics Games but development center is still here. Meta Humans technology is used to animate game character based on actor movements.

    I connected all the pieces and everything checks out. I though it is fun story so I wanted to share it here. Cheers.

    EDIT:

    Local newspapers claimed how it was Cyberpunk, but they probably made mistake, higher chances are that it is Fortnite X Matrix collab announced for December. (thank you u/DarthFaz2077 on info about this).

    This is most probably false rumor then.

    submitted by /u/lynxbird
    [link] [comments]

    my favorites photos :)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 10:00 AM PST

    A+ Pathfinding

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 02:02 PM PST

    New Player

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 10:23 PM PST

    Just managed to pick up the game in a black Friday sale. Wanted to give the game as much time as possible to sort itself out before jumping in but couldn't leave it at half price on XSX. Was wondering what sort of a game an I about to start? Is it still really buggy/broken? Is there anything you wish you new before starting the game? Thanks In advance.👌✌️

    submitted by /u/EmeraldAisle1
    [link] [comments]

    Nice ladder

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 02:04 PM PST

    Some Actual Praise for the Games Story!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 12:40 PM PST

    Items that can’t be picked up

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 11:49 PM PST

    So I ran into an issue that seems pretty big already at the beginning of the game. About half the items I've come across I'm not able to pick up. Like I look right at it, try to maneuver around it, crouch down I've tried everything to get an angle on it. Nothing works so far. Is this a problem that's fairly prevalent in the game, and if so is there maybe a fix for it? I'm on Xbox Series S if that matters.

    submitted by /u/Tacosauce_96
    [link] [comments]

    Johnny Roasts Guthrie Goven

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 09:28 AM PST

    Cyberpunk 2077 on sale [Stadia]

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 12:38 PM PST

    I think it may be interesting to people here: Stadia (cloud gaming platform that offers free 1080p 60fps service) has Cyberpunk 2077 for $30 right now.

    That means, paying $30 AND NOTHING ELSE (mouse/keyboard compatible), you can play Cyberpunk 2077 on Stadia. https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2020/12/12/5-reasons-you-should-play-cyberpunk-2077-on-google-stadia/

    Just sharing.

    https://stadia.google.com/game/cyberpunk2077

    submitted by /u/LebenThought
    [link] [comments]

    So where are they?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 03:59 AM PST

    Cyberpunk 2077 had a bad start from the beginning because of the colossal amount of bad reviews everywhere. It was the sole subject of gaming when released. I was opening every social media and the first thing popping up were snowflake-written articles and videos titled "Cyberpunk, worst disappointment in gaming history".

    Thing is, I really wasn't giving a single flying f*** due to the fact that I knew those people who were publishing 24/7 content denigrating the game were suffering from attention and are those kind of persons who always have to find something to complain about, and if they don't, they start inventing. I watched some of their videos and they were pure bs. Sure, there were some bugs that would occasionally disturb the experience, but after all, every game that is considered golden nowadays had a lot of bugs at its launch.

    Getting to the real matter now: we can say that Cyberpunk 2077 literally had open surgery a lot of times, the developers worked day and night to fix a game that had been already launched. And they did it. There are fewer bugs than ever and the game shows its true colors.

    My question: where are those snowflakes who were talking stuff about the game? Why don't they start doing content in which they explain how the game is fixed and do a fair review by, I don't know, actually playing the game in the state it is now? Because "it isn't cool" to appreciate other people's work, but it is cool to mock their mistakes 24/7.

    submitted by /u/1Lucky_Luke_1
    [link] [comments]

    Appearance Menu Mod (AMM)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 03:51 AM PST

    For anyone familiar with AMM…I'm trying to download a custom pose for NPC's but it says the spawnable character has to share the same walk style as Kerry. The only problem is that I'm not sure what other NPC's share that walk style please help!

    submitted by /u/Ok-Acanthaceae-2100
    [link] [comments]

    the sound is quite... subtle.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 10:33 PM PST

    Cyberpunk 2077 won't be joining Xbox Game Pass, CD Projekt says.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 05:38 AM PST

    I want to reinstall and come back. Should I wait or are the mods out there worth it?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 09:57 PM PST

    As title says. I played when it initially dropped. Went all the way to hanzos and stopped. Realizing I wanted the game to be improved before I finished. A particular sticking point for me.... the police. Or lack of police mechanic I should say. I hear recently some modders were able to make a passable police mechanic so now I am considering reinstalling and trying all over agian. But I also heard a lot of big patches are dropping Q1 of 2022. Should I wait?

    submitted by /u/LT-Riot
    [link] [comments]

    Should i buy this game now on Ps5 ?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 01:41 AM PST

    I just sale my PC and come to Console 3 month ago, when i still got PC i play this game and a love the Night City but should i buy this game consolr again on Ps5 ? This game stable to run now ?

    submitted by /u/PriorityNo8434
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel