• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 14, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Weekly Megathread: Lore / Cyberpunk World Discussion

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Weekly Megathread: Lore / Cyberpunk World Discussion


    Weekly Megathread: Lore / Cyberpunk World Discussion

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    Hey! This is our weekly Cyberpunk Lore discussion megathread.

    With free talk (aka memes) being allowed across the weekend, discussions about the world of Cyberpunk can often be drowned out by memes & media posts across the weekend, so we hope this thread can help keep them going without being lost!


    Megathreads: - Weekly FAQ - Console Support - PC Support - Cyberpunk Lore

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Where`s Patch!?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    Cyberpsycho - 0, Boxes - 1

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    I broke Cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    Judy Render by me

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:56 PM PDT

    "Shut up and Kiss me you Gonk!"

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 03:53 AM PDT

    I find this spot so funny outside Arasaka plaza for some reason �� (Xbox series s)

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    To know that my lifelong dream of becoming a wrench-wielding, denim-clad, retro-futuristic sports car driving mercenary in Night City has finally come true makes me appreciate being alive.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    Forget patch 1.3. Megamod coming Friday, 8/20 5pm PST

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    For those of you who don't know, Megamod is just me releasing a mod that fixes many aspects of Cyberpunk's gameplay. I don't mean just giving the enemies more hp or nerfing short circuit. The description I currently have is ~6500 words. It's ~50% bug fixes, 35% balancing, and 15% drugs. I tried to rework as little as possible to keep the gameplay as close to what the vanilla game was intended to be.
    I know I've pushed it back before, but now I'm in the final stages, just got to tweak some numbers. I'm really definitely probably going to release it next Friday, 5pm PST

    For those of you interested in reading it, here's the whole description. There's going to be a bit more added to it related to xp and levels, but this is a mostly complete description:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S4JcdLJMJ45efG-LwpKXiUmHsUiRYaCaWKJUgXgxjcc/edit?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/Scissors123454321
    [link] [comments]

    Cyber samurai. Cosplay by me

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    "THE SWORD" I have found something interesting and relatable to the "FF06B5" secret

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    "THE SWORD" I have found something interesting and relatable to the "FF06B5" secret

    The temple

    Roaming Night City I decided to visit the place where I had already been to - the temple with Shinto shrine (gates). What I have found interesting is the embedded sword like "Excalibur". There was no sword when I carrying out Wakado's mission (install malware) earlier. I have checked by loading my saves:

    Performing the mission

    A few minutes after completing the mission

    In the second screenshot you can see that there is no button to pick it up... I suppose we have to figure out how to do it.

    Does this sword have something in common with that guy's sword? Or is it something different?

    https://preview.redd.it/9cv4exm2n7h71.png?width=1185&format=png&auto=webp&s=b61c252a3f78e8f8585b15cd15d92881e68b843c

    Have you heard of karma system? the devs talked a lot about the fact that you can complete the game without killing anyone. Do stealing, drinking alcohole, having sex count?

    There are some less-imortant observations I'd like to add:

    The screen with website of the temple works only before installing website

    But maybe you can find this website somewhere else in the city

    Vendor monk works in the temple

    It does not relate to the main theme of the thread but It may be useful. Monks with "Mikoshi" statue:

    https://preview.redd.it/360cupujn7h71.png?width=802&format=png&auto=webp&s=07538f9f9a7adc8e95044746e5bf725c48d8658d

    https://preview.redd.it/4nswprujn7h71.png?width=985&format=png&auto=webp&s=e41e891692150c19f5622ff53777a16e00918e0d

    Maybe you, chooms, should visit places where you have already been to. In "Witcher 3" there are quite a lot of those kind of places that are "changed" during the game

    submitted by /u/retrokarta
    [link] [comments]

    I hope this guy is not Morgan Blackhand

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    I found a way to get into Pacifica's inaccesible region

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    While playing Cyberpunk today roaming around, I was in Pacifica and noticed how far the Skyscrapers go out. I was curious about it and I found out how to get past those barriers and walk into that region.

    Videos:

    https://youtu.be/9tVlzyvfR98

    https://youtu.be/3QKsuOzKhcs

    https://youtu.be/aJGL5pkgIU8

    https://youtu.be/OQ6TM-gCHM4

    This was done on the most recent version (1.23), with the rare double jump leg cyberware. Try it yourself!

    Note: apologies for the videos being so spread out and some covering similar areas, I did multiple takes and got stuck or died in some of them. I don't usually make videos.

    Now, what I find interesting about this the absolute most is that usually when CDPR doesn't want you in an area, they'll usually wall the entire thing off and teleport you back to the playable area using the:

    "Turn Back, There's Nothing Out There For You, Yet.."

    See the thing is, that isn't used here at all. Nor are there very many invisible walls the player runs into. The player can explore the region in full with little to no setbacks or intervention. Clearly, it is unfinished as a whole, with buildings going in and out of rendering. Buildings not even having collision, buildings literally within the ground, nothing about it is done whatsoever.

    But the thing is, the roads you find are winding and fit in nearly exactly with most of the blocked off sections you see. Some Buildings do in fact have collisions.

    Personally, I think that CDPR had a lot more in store for this region as a whole. Whether it was cut due to time constraints, or whatever, I'm not sure. Potentially the spot of one of the expansions? But it's very strange to me to just have the entire region still open to get into and see, yet have it be so unfinished, if that makes sense.

    Anyways, if you have any thoughts or comments, or just wanna share your own thoughts, lemme know! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ACorruptMinuteman
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk 2077 Disappears from July's Top PlayStation Store Downloads

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Abydos Drink label and Packaging

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    notice the transport when you get to the van (Peralez)?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 10:03 PM PDT

    USD 1 = BR 5,25

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    Just started a new save since I finished my first run back in december. I forgot just how good every inch of this game looks, specially with RTX on.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    Crashing

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    I just got a amd rx 6800 and decided to get cyberpunk it ran fine for about 10 minutes then crashed and said driver timeout has occurred. I've tried to fix it by getting different drivers and verifying game files but nothings worked. Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem and could help or if I'll just have to wait for the drivers to get patched

    submitted by /u/Spiritual-Log9903
    [link] [comments]

    Function or fashion?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    I understand armour is a big part of rpg mechanics, and its used very similarly in this game to Witcher 3. But I often find that it ends up being a stats chasing game for me where I look like a goofball in mis matched gear to get the highest defence values, and I feel this is counter to the cyberpunk mantra of style over substance. So my question is should clothing have been a purely aesthetic thing with no stats in order to maximize player freedom in wardrobe choices?

    submitted by /u/Ok-Transportation-47
    [link] [comments]

    Fresh look for Panam for my 2nd playthrough

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    Today I obtained a beautiful Quadra turbo R V-Tech, and the photo mode just had to be opened. (Bonus pic while cruising around with a motorbike!) You can't go wrong with this game, every picture is gonna be BREATHTAKING

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    Animation reel by Łukasz Wenc (Senior Animator at CDPR)

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel