• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 25, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Swimming animations have only improved since patch 1.3

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Swimming animations have only improved since patch 1.3


    Swimming animations have only improved since patch 1.3

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    Since 1.3 NPCs are actually using steering wheel while driving a car.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    Gotta go fast!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Anyone ever notice that the person playing the guitar at the Aldecaldos is playing a song from The Witcher 3? Idk what song it is but I'm 100% sure I've heard it in the Blood and Wine DLC

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    What If Trauma Team Was Realized in Cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    I present to you, TaClairemura

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    Let them say as bad as they want. I love this game. Wait For Me Night City !

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    This car was on sideways rails backing up all traffic doing this for longer than I care to admit I watched ��‍♂️

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    How many character models for pedestrians did they make for this game? 5?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    Judy (No Mods/No Edits), bugs aside, this game is a piece of art

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 02:24 AM PDT

    I had no idea Cyberpunk 2077 had a Live Action music video! I want a Live Action Cyberpunk 2077 movie now!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    At least the radio works fine :)

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    We definitely should have more weather changes. It's so good when we have.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    What in the goddamn

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    Another day in this city of dreams.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    Can I Play Without Johnny?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    [Repost: Because apparently if you tag something a "Question" it gets deleted and you get redirected to the megathread. Even if this answer is not in there. So why bother having the tag at all?]

    Hear me out.

    On repeated playthroughs of Skyrim, I'd never start the main quest that triggered the first Dragon. (Telling the Jarl) Which meant no dragons spawned at all. I wasn't the chosen one. I wasn't burdened with glorious purpose. I was just doing my own thing, and I loved it.

    Is there a way to do that here?

    Can I not get the chip? Can I not have Johnny in my head?

    Is it even possible to open up the rest of the map without Johnny?

    As much as l like Keanu, I absolutely hated having him pop up with his bitchy quips. I hated my vision scrambling and reminding me that I'm ignoring the main questline. Leave me alone! Let me do my own thing!

    Is there a mod for this? Just let me screw around without having to decide the fate of everything, while simultaneously dying?

    It ruins the immersion when I'm trying to do a stupid side mission AND coughing up blood at the same time.

    submitted by /u/Allcyon
    [link] [comments]

    Would you like this game to be more like pen and paper game?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    I think a lot people wanted this game to be roleplaying sandbox, like pen and paper cyberpunk. In my mind it would look like this: - There would be no linear story. You start the game by choosing a faction, and then do quests for them, working on your reputation. Though there would be breakthrough moments, like each faction would eventually have you go steal the chip, and eventually you would end up in Arasaka's basement, but how would you get there would be up to you. Kind of like how STALKER games work. There's a mod for STALKER called Anomaly that makes the game a complete sandbox, where you can go on a hard journey to the Monolith (ending) at any time and any way you want. - Gameplay wise I would get rid of iron sights, and instead you would target enemies with a cross hair and you would have a % chance to hit someone. And I also would add VATS-like system to make it feel kind of "turn based". - I would also include party system + coop mode. - I would add a bunch of randomly generated interactions that would make use of your character's skills in different ways (think crusader kings 3 flavor events) all over the city and also make all gigs/events procedural. - all weapons would have static damage, but their accuracy would depend on your character's skill (CDPR did the the opposite and made the damage scalable, which makes the game feel more RPG-y rather than having static damage, but all enemies feels bullet spongey in return. PNP like games usually go for scalable accuracy, eg. Fallout 1, so that it doesn't look silly)

    And that's just some of my ideas.

    submitted by /u/NearbyAd4805
    [link] [comments]

    Graphical comparison: 1.04 (premiere) vs 1.3. Tiny, far lights have a shorter rendering range, the lights themselves (street lamps, neon lights) provide less illumination and wet road effect has been removed. The roads are darker, there are no reflections, more monotonous.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    CDPR, any chance you can please fix the bugged/poor-quality textures of the Quadra Turbo-R’s window frames?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    Apparently there are weather chances in the game now.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    [SPOILER] [Level 10 Corpo] Playing for Time - Lie Detectors

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    During the optional rendezvous with Meredith Stout in Act I, V is hooked up to a lie detector and interrogated. We are introduced to tech that appears effective and trusted to spot when someone is being untruthful.

    Later, when we meet with Takemura at Tom's Diner, he suggests that V could once again connect to a lie detector to convince the Arasaka board that Yorinobu Arasaka did in fact kill his father, yet V dismisses this option.

    Why would V refuse to submit to a lie detector? The tech seems to be legit, as demonstrated in the earlier encounter with Stout, and it would resolve his issue with the malfunctioning chip much faster. Is there a reason given why this option was refused?

    submitted by /u/PeacockBlooms
    [link] [comments]

    I was punished by the road Gods...

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel