• Breaking News

    Monday, July 26, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Coolest mod I have seen so far. You can now wall jump.

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Coolest mod I have seen so far. You can now wall jump.


    Coolest mod I have seen so far. You can now wall jump.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    Paweł Sasko teases the DLC premiere this month :)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    I'd love an in-game movie theater with a few short movie clips.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    My V! I made it on ps4. Tried to make her goth

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    [SPOILER] A tribute to 2077

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    Cyberpunk Glasses

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    God fucking damnit Cyberpunk!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    What an amazing game

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 11:55 PM PDT

    I just beat the main storyline, and I'm more than impressed.

    I put off reading about the game entirely after release...didn't even know who Johnny was until I figured out in-game. Got a good pc with a rtx 3070, some mods, and started new. Moved difficulty up to hard. Just the right amount of challenge for my clueless first play through. What little bugs I did experience were more comedic than annoying.

    The game touches on some key philosophical subjects in a way other video games haven't. The illusion of self, free will, morals and ethics. IMO the story is not about the relationships you build. It's barely about your own character, as it shatters the idea of a persistent identity all together.

    There are actually people out there who experience something not entirely detached from the science fiction we see in Cyberpunk. A disorder called dissociative identity disorder can actually result in one human body having multiple locuses of consciousness. And even splitting the brains hemispheres apart entirely results in what can be seen as almost two separate lives...existing in the same plane of consciousness. Here's a cool article on the subject: https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/could-multiple-personality-disorder-explain-life-the-universe-and-everything/

    CD Project Red definitely got greedy, and cyberpunk was clearly meant to be experienced on high end gaming PCs. But the developers poured their hearts and soles into the game, and I think they are due some gratitude.

    submitted by /u/OccultOculus
    [link] [comments]

    I wish we could romance Hanako. Yes, I know she's out of my league... *sob*

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    Do I finally play cyberpunk or continue to wait?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    I've owned the game since launch (Xbox one X) and have yet to play it because of how awful it was. I played the first few missions last week and got annoyed at little things (ex. army of identical children walking down the street or NPCs spawning in front of my eyes). For those of you that went ahead and played it was it a really enjoyable experience? Or would you recommended waiting for more patches?

    Edit: Seems like people's opinion is pretty much split 50/50 on this, with it being a touchy subject for some. I've decided to resolve my dilemma the same way any important decision in one's life should be resolved, by flipping a coin.

    submitted by /u/WarmBrownBeer
    [link] [comments]

    Questions unsolved

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    *Quietly and Gently Drops Body*

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Perfect drift followed by Next Level Parking skills

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    Delamain in DLC?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:28 AM PDT

    As I step away from the thread I leave this video that best represents myself saying goodbye to what best represents this place. Farewell chooms.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 12:44 AM PDT

    I don't know if this has been posted already, but I just wanted to share this video.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    POV: Johnny Silverhand coquerates you

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Third-Person Cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    Level 7 handgun skill progression perk does not seem to be working. Is it bugged or am I missing something? Anyone else have this issue?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    So I took off all of my gear except for my pistol. I should have 46% crit chance without any armor:

    +15% crit chance from cybernetic +14% crit chance from 14 reflex +12% crit chance from high noon reflex skill +5% crit chance from pistol progression 7 passive

    What I have is 41% crit chance without any armor which means I am missing exactly 5% crit chance, which implies I am not receiving the crit chance from skill progression 7 for handguns.

    Is anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/CommodorNorrington
    [link] [comments]

    Deleted

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Is he smiling? Dude WTF?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel