• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 5, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Weekly Megathread: Lore / Cyberpunk World Discussion

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Weekly Megathread: Lore / Cyberpunk World Discussion


    Weekly Megathread: Lore / Cyberpunk World Discussion

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    Hey! This is our weekly Cyberpunk Lore discussion megathread.

    With free talk (aka memes) being allowed across the weekend, discussions about the world of Cyberpunk can often be drowned out by memes & media posts across the weekend, so we hope this thread can help keep them going without being lost!


    Megathreads: - Weekly FAQ - Console Support - PC Support - Cyberpunk Lore

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    CDPR ends racism

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    WTH - Found an unused corporate town with no direct connection to the rest of the Night City map.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    A born again cyberpunk

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    I have to admit when I first played at launch after about 20 hours of gameplay I uninstalled and jumped on the hate train... I recently reinstalled and finished and am 15 hours into my second playthrough. BOY AM I LOVING IT THIS ROUND. I have fallen in love with Panam and cannot wait to do those missions again. I am taking my time and following the quests and I feel like I really understand now how ppl were saying they liked the game when I was hating it. My first play I think I was so overwhelmed with so much going on it was difficult to get into it. Anyways I just wanted to say it is actually a good game and I regret hating on it I was wrong sorry.

    submitted by /u/fatguyinalittlecooat
    [link] [comments]

    I really really need CD Projekt Red to add Character Re-Customization options

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    I'd like Character re-customization after creation. Nails, hair, skin complexion etc. The game is beautiful, and i'd love the ability to change up my character post creation.

    Please, this is very important to me. I'm actually waiting to play the game in hopes that re-customization options come along sooner rather than later, like how barbershops were added in Witcher 3.

    Having complete control of my characters looks is everything to me. Being locked into the same hair style, complexion, earrings, make up, etc is a major pain.

    submitted by /u/Hexss
    [link] [comments]

    Is this why t pose happens?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    Another "My V" post

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Hidden messages from cdp hehe

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 10:19 PM PDT

    Love the way the city looks after rain

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    Wish we could have seen more of these guys in game!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    I think I've unlocked some new headwear

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    Female V on the of making cyberpunk 2077 FULL INTERVIEW

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 04:46 PM PDT

    I tried to make my V look like Jon Bernthal and will do a punisher playthrough. Basically off all the gangs etc.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 08:23 PM PDT

    Duplicate character (bug?) is reminiscent of a familiar meme.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    If you've got a problem with Brenden, you've got a problem with V. [Screenshot I took on PC]

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    Don't carry bodies into elevators.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    Guess who my character is based off.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    Found an alternative way to fast travel

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    HDR Issues

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 12:10 AM PDT

    The Only Part of the Game That's Actually Bugged Me

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    Is when V is with Panam and they're connecting the Thorton to the power breaker, and the positive cable sparks as V hooks it up. There's no complete circuit, why would it spark?

    submitted by /u/quenry_the_fifth
    [link] [comments]

    Recent screenshots.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    The Witcher 3 Next-Gen and Cyberpunk 2077 Source Code Now Available on Torrent Sites

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 11:22 PM PDT

    (SPOILERS!!) Small rant with SPOILERS LOTS SPOILERS!! DO NOT CLICK UNLESS YOU HAVE FINISHED THE GAME!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    >! I'm on my second playthrough, and i find it really kinda meh that they tell you beforehand that you WILL DIE. How it's inevitable... Like, I know all the endings, but like, it all V dying but in many different ways, Ya know? So it's not that important imo? It's kind of a disconnecting from my character thing. Idm if in a game our character dies at the end, i don't like it that im told very early on. I love the story don't get me wrong, it's just not my favorite thing in a story. That i KNOW i'll die no matter what. It's demotivating as heck !<

    submitted by /u/Bakura373
    [link] [comments]

    A my V post, but I Can't Believe it's (technically) Not V! Feat. T-Bug

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel