• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 22, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Weekly Megathread: Lore / Cyberpunk World Discussion

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Weekly Megathread: Lore / Cyberpunk World Discussion


    Weekly Megathread: Lore / Cyberpunk World Discussion

    Posted: 21 May 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    Hey! This is our weekly Cyberpunk Lore discussion megathread.

    With free talk (aka memes) being allowed across the weekend, discussions about the world of Cyberpunk can often be drowned out by memes & media posts across the weekend, so we hope this thread can help keep them going without being lost!


    Megathreads: - Weekly FAQ - Console Support - PC Support - Cyberpunk Lore

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Think, V, Think! [by LOWCOST ANIMATION]

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    Since Cyberpunk 2077’s launch, Viktor has earned 147 billion eurodollars thanks to the generosity of players who decided to settle V’s debt. With that many eddies, Viktor could afford 12,250,000,000 Burrito XXLs (that's a lot)

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    Hi again! There is already one photo posted here, brought you three more! My cosplay Judy Alvarez with my friend Mira Ladovira as Evelyn Parker

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Ray Tracing On/Off = Just, wow

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    Saw a body fall into the middle of the street out of nowhere. Turned out to be Buggbear.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    Ok, this one is creepy...

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    I just cleaned up a location with some tyger claw members threatening people there. After that, i came back and that place is now full of civillians selling food and doing other stuffs.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    This was Quite Satisfying

    Posted: 21 May 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    Thermal Claymore Sword

    Posted: 21 May 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    Just found something

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    Umm... Ma'am, I don't think it works that way.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    This game really has amazing graphics! Some of my adventures captured in photo mode!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    NPC Conversation about Relic Save Your Soul Program. This preston's dad must be really rich.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    Beat the game as a female V. Started over as a male V. Can't get into it.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:53 PM PDT

    I don't know much about cyberpunk lore or history of the game. Not sure if there is a "main" character in the CB universe or if V if part of lore but i can't for the life of me get into my 2nd playthrough as a Male V. Emotions don't feel as genuine and conversation feels forced with Johnny and others.

    Anyone else feel this way?

    submitted by /u/dirtdigglr_
    [link] [comments]

    What the actual fuck is wrong with police in this game?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    So earlier i had a situation where there were some police standing next to some thugs. I walked past them in a narrow walkway and the thugs start shooting at me. I turned around and started running as i know what the police are like. It happened anyway. They did nothing when i was getting shot at, but when i pulled a gun it said "illegal activity" and they got suspicious and started shooting me. So I had to kill them too.

    Then at this point I was in real trouble. I was aware that police spawned behind you. I was literally stood with my back into a corner and my screen suddenly went black but my HUD was still there. I moved forwards and realised that a police had literally spawned on top of me and was blocking my camera. I shot him and killed him and the exact same thing happened, but with a thug this time?! I didn't even know that was possible!

    I killed them and kept running. 3 stars. Then suddenly a bunch explosives flew at me from behind a tall building that i barely even saw coming and just instantly nuked me.

    It's like the game suddenly decided that my playing was a problem and had to have me dead. But this whole situation was caused by the game itself.

    submitted by /u/cranelotus
    [link] [comments]

    Never felt so ignored all my life

    Posted: 21 May 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    A mix of Johnny and Kerry's A like Supreme

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    Came across this guy jumping off a bridge

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    Found this gem

    Posted: 21 May 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    Hey uh Claire... you ok?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    Just a little photo dump of my favourite cyberpunk!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    Can we please get a patch of this annoyance since day 1? All we need are the values. The only way to get them is transferring it from the stash and then back to stash... such a slow process ��

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    Help step V, I'm stuck!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    First Post here :D, learnt archangel today (sorta)

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    Being given a new jacket and officially announced as a new member of the Aldecados had a slightly unusual effect...

    Posted: 21 May 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel