• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 22, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - He T-Posed and then crashed my game, what a unit

    Cyberpunk 2077 - He T-Posed and then crashed my game, what a unit


    He T-Posed and then crashed my game, what a unit

    Posted: 22 May 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    The player's influence on the world on the example of NCPD Scanner Hustle.

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    Be gentle, my first attempt at LowPoly design. Chose V as my subject.

    Posted: 22 May 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    Wakako's side gig

    Posted: 22 May 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Cyberpunk 2077 would've been an AMAZING movie.

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    Even though the game had a shitty launch and is still unfinished, I absolutely LOVED the main story and the soundtrack.

    Imagine if they made a super high budget movie about it. It would definitely work in my opinion. Mini series would also work. I get chills even thinking about it's ending. I'd personally want them to do a V sacrifices herself for Johnny ending, though we wouldn't get the "Goodbye V, and never stop fighting." line.

    Who would you cast if this were the case? Here are some of my dream casts:

    Johnny Silverhand - The man himself

    V - Kristen Stewart

    Jackie - Dave Bautista

    Judy - Anya Taylor Joy

    Panam - Tristin Mays (Zendaya was my first pick but she doesn't have enough booba)

    Goro Takemura - Hiroyuki Sanada

    Rogue - Angelina Jolie

    Meredith - Gillian Anderson

    submitted by /u/clydeblackwood
    [link] [comments]

    Closest thing we'll get to a pet in cyberpunk

    Posted: 22 May 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    I love this game. I lost my shit when I embarrassed myself like that ��

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    My car seems happy to see me.

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Car designs by Paweł Breshke-Czyżewski (Senior Vehicle Concept Designer at CDPR)

    Posted: 22 May 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    The full power of Breach Protocol

    Posted: 22 May 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    Is it me or there is an actual story in this picture?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    T-Bug's and V's drink?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    We talked about our Choom Jacky's drink already, but what about the other two of the gang?

    I can see that V's drink will be somewhat derived from Johnny Silverhand

    submitted by /u/Nakatsukasa
    [link] [comments]

    So I’ve had zero issues since launch on my base PS4 but everyone else is reporting game breaking bugs, am I the only one not getting issues

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:47 PM PDT

    I've had it run flawlessly without a single issue

    submitted by /u/CloudNimbus34
    [link] [comments]

    Finally pulled the trigger!

    Posted: 22 May 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    Finally pulled the trigger!

    Was deep in books in grad school when this gem came out. Plus I remember hearing how unplayable it was.

    Finally have some free time to game and pulled the trigger on buying. Just waiting for the last 5gb to download so I can binge the next few days!

    Any advice or "wish you would have known" when you started playing?

    submitted by /u/Rancidbaaaanana
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe I didn't wake up?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    If Cyberpunk 2023 had an opening. (I like mashups)

    Posted: 22 May 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    Third person camera mouse sensitivity is dependent on your game's frame rate, why is that?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    I tested several times, it seems like your third person camera mouse sensitivity is affected by your game's frame rate. I run the game around 90 FPS uncapped and then lock my FPS to 60, the sensitivity is completely different.

    submitted by /u/oOMeowthOo
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck ‘Sinnerman’

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    Oh my god is this job infuriating. Once you get into the car with Bill all of the dialogue is unstoppable and unsavable. The whole chase is unsavable as well as the conversation with the Josh, Rachel and Vasquez which is unstoppable, meaning if you take one wrong step, Vasquez will think you attack him and a whole NCPD force will attack you and kill you in 2 seconds, meaning you have to reload the whole fucking thing from outside the car. Is it a bug that you can't save the game? It's taken me 4 tries (in one play-through) to continue the story in the joining Josh path.

    submitted by /u/UrLilBrudder
    [link] [comments]

    Bladerunner 2077

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    I have No idea if this has been posted or of it's interesting or not. But during the final mission you can "use" the screen att Misty and Read about them Zen master

    Posted: 22 May 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    My new Gaming Laptop and Cyberpunk 2077 PC version for my second run after the Series S completion. Rocking an Alienware M15 R3

    Posted: 22 May 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel