• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 13, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - This game really gives me Bladerunner vibes

    Cyberpunk 2077 - This game really gives me Bladerunner vibes


    This game really gives me Bladerunner vibes

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    Probably the coolest thing I've done cyberpunk yet

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    I found a way to exit the simulation

    Posted: 12 May 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    Easily one of my favourite moments in the game so far. Shooting the shit, listening to the crackle of the fire and Cassidy playing the guitar.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    Great cinematic made in-game by youtuber Nemanja

    Posted: 12 May 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    Cyberpunk is the BEST game I ever played in my life.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    I just wanted to post this in the hopes that the developers may see it someday. I want you to know that yesterday I had just finished Cyberpunk main story and side missions. The end of that game had to be the pinnacle experience in any video game I'd ever played in my life. Cyberpunk has to be hands down the best game I'd ever played in my entire life, and I am genuinely not swayed in the least by all the news and media about it. I have been going through an extremely hard time in my life dealing with losses of my dearest people in my life. Cyberbunk served as an escape from my reality, and I feel that you guys have created a game that succeeded so much in putting me in the eyes/shoes of the main character, V. The ups, the downs, the losses and the tragedies, the successes and the failures. They all felt like my own. It has helped me immensely get though some of the toughest times in my life. So here's a thank you from at least one fan for creating the game. Hoping it can make it through all the negativity.

    submitted by /u/pizzapaloozaa
    [link] [comments]

    It's not the best, but i really really like this game

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    Large cyberpunk promo posters (Originating from a closed GameStop)

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    Check out the amount of weight I am carrying, went a bit overboard with crafting for the achievement, at this moment v wasn't moving at all, I had to charge jump

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    Is this new? I’ve never seen NPCs run up on other NPCs like this, I’ve only ever come across firefights in progress

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Just a short video to help those looking to do the Blade Runner easter egg.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    play now or wait till all patches / free DLC come out?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    Wanna play but do you think it'd be worth it to wait for all DLC / fixes to release? Or do you think the game won't get that much better with free DLC, and I should just play now?

    Edit: PC player btw, so no performance issues here.

    submitted by /u/My-Nama-Jeef
    [link] [comments]

    Boy oh boy. This was a joy to find. Bladerunner is one of my favourite films!

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    Was doing some side quests and found out I can get in the back of this car. now I just want Del To learn from it and drive me places.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    Trauma Team figure showed up today.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    A unique journey to the end??

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    Despite the bugs and features not present in the final build. There are times when the promised cool factor seeps through the cracks, I dare say amazing at times. I just really wish they handled this pristine IP better. I hope this game pulls a " No mans sky" and improves itself with future updates,patches and DLC. I hope to see more lore, characters, items and gangs represented in future DLC and expansions. Go ham CDPR in getting your good name back!!!!

    submitted by /u/RNB_III
    [link] [comments]

    New Game Plus

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    Like come on cam we get new game plus already. I played through it once and I'd like to go over it again so I can get the secret ending without going back through square 1.

    submitted by /u/master_chilln
    [link] [comments]

    Crouching VS Sneaking

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    Are they the same thing? I have a feeling that "sneak" stealth perks (e.g. Silent and Deadly, Strike from the Shadows, Sniper, etc.) stop working if an enemy detects you, even if you're crouched. In other words, I won't be getting much use out of the +50% headshot damage from the Sniper perk if I'm crouched and enemies are shooting at me, right?

    P.S. I tried flairing this as "Question" but it's automatically deleted by moderators.

    submitted by /u/williamfaker
    [link] [comments]

    I'm doing a 'canon' V run, and I'd like some assistance from the community!

    Posted: 12 May 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    I'm 82% sure I'm not the only person to think of this idea. The concept of this 'canon' V run is simple. Using the cinematic trailers (not the ones rendered in-game), I extrapolate 'canonical' weapons that V uses and abide by a couple of rules;

    • V must resemble the V from the cinematic trailers. There's guides on YouTube to accomplish this. One can argue the default V is more canonical, but we're going by cinematic rules here.
      • Note: Both Vincent and Valerie appear in the cinematic trailers. This is not trying to determine a canonical sex for V. Both V appearances are valid and do not impact this challenge at all.
    • V cannot use any weapon or tool they are not shown to use in a cinematic or in some sort of CDPR approved image of them wielding a gun.
      • This does not include gameplay footage from CDPR. Only cinematics or still images.
    • This is optional, as not many dialogue options impact story, but for the 'ultimate V experience', it's important to know who V is in the cinematics. From what I can tell, V is with Jackie in wanting to become Night City legends, hitting the major leagues, and getting rich. During the prologue, making the choices that'll net the most eddies is likely 'in character' for V. V also seems to smoke in one of the cinematics, so Johnny gets his cigarettes. You get the idea- This is largely for roleplay purposes, so it's not really mandatory.
    • The first instance of a weapon you get, you must use that weapon. If you want to improve your weapons, you must upgrade them, or build them from crafting.
    • V's shown to be physically strong and agile in combat, so focusing leveling points on Strength and Reflexes may be in-character. In addition, V has a heavy bias toward pistols and revolvers, so focusing on that skill tree may also be in-character.
    • It's up to you whether you consider the Unity pistol V uses in The Rescue to be a canonical weapon too, as well as the knife they have in their weapon storage. If you don't, just use your hands in this mission- It's valid to non-lethally takedown every enemy in this mission, even Jackie has dialogue for if you do.

    Here's a list of some of the things V 'canonically' uses. If you want to go hard core, stick to black color pallets for all of your weapons, as V very rarely is seen with a gun that has a livery, if at all. Note, I may be wrong on some of these, so if you notice I list the wrong gun, let me know:

    • Overture (From the cover art as well as the 'normal' difficulty splash)
    • Lexington (Used in the E3 2019 trailer. One can argue V uses Dying Night, since it's the same base weapon and it seems to be 'their gun', as it has a story mission dedicated to it)
    • Copperhead ('Hard' difficulty splash)
    • Malorian (I would consider this being more a co-owned gun between V and Johnny. Considering its raw strength as a legendary weapon, it's up to you whether or not you'd use it.)
    • Mantis blades, no mods ('Very hard' difficulty splash, E3 2019 trailer)
    • Katana, no mods, physical damage (E3 2018 trailer, uses the 'thermal katana' model)
    • Dian (Diner short trailer)
    • Quadra Turbo-R V-Tech (E3 2018 trailer)
    • V's Favorite Shirt, V's Pants, and V's Sneakers
    • Replica of Johnny's Samurai Jacket (As you don't get this until Chippin' In, V must stick to their outfit from The Rescue, this being the only new article of clothing they can equip.)
    • V does not appear to use any other cyberware apart from the Mantis Blades, Kiroshi Optics, and the ballistic coprocessor given to them by Vik. While V is shown to potentially obtain a spinal implant, we don't see V with said spinal upgrade in other cinematics, so this could just be a 'for instance' bit.

    Regarding quickhacks, V (from what I saw) didn't use any in the trailers, but is made to use one in The Rescue in order to progress, so it's presumed V does use quickhacks. What sort is likely something for you to decide. In addition, the jury's out on whether or not V uses grenades, so that may also be something up to player discretion.

    The canon V challenge doesn't really start until after you get the ballistic coprocessor, which is when you're first free to explore Watson. During this time, you can hunt down your weapons for this run. A few things you can do to make this even more of a challenge;

    • Only let V use common weapons. This includes just using a common Lexington over Dying Night.
    • Play on a higher difficulty (though that's a given)
    • Play without using fast travel
    • Do something like permadeath, where if you die, you have to reload a save at the start of the game (Though this sounds like torture, I personally wouldn't do this)
    • There's no way of determining whether V's guns have mods (though you can tell if V's guns have a scope or silencer), but playing without modding your guns could provide an edge of extra difficulty.
    • V cannot use grenades or quickhacks.
    • If you want to experience a hard mode challenge on normal difficulty, don't pick up healing items and instead heal naturally or through regeneration.
    • Achieve the Storm Arasaka Alone ending (which I consider the 'canon' ending). With any of the above stipulations, trying to accomplish this using weaker weapons and clothing will be rough.
    • This is slightly more roleplay oriented, but V's attitude makes me feel they have a sense of honor (or at least, the buddings of one until potentially Takemura gives you that lesson). If enemies use guns, you use guns. If an enemy draws a knife or katana, meet them all the way and draw a blade to duel them. If they are unarmed, put 'em up.
    • This is also more a roleplay thing, but no killing civvies, even on accident. If you kill a civilian and incur a bounty, reload.

    That's all I've got for now. If anyone else has ideas to contribute to this, or things I may have missed or misinterpreted from the trailers or have a suggestion for another media element to add to this, let me know! I'm excited to experience this story in a deep roleplay-oriented manner while also providing a sense of challenge!

    submitted by /u/antiquatedCreator
    [link] [comments]

    Panam photo shoot

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    A bit of love for the Quadra, but boy do I ever love catching flames.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    Would you guys watch a movie about Johnny Silverhand when he was alive?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    It would be an absolute dream to have a live action film of Johnny Silverhand imo.

    Perhaps around the end of the war and during his adventures in the Badlands leading up to the assault on Arasaka.

    I imagine it'll prob get thrown into a DLC if they can bring Keanu back in for voice work, but who knows.

    CDPR if you're reading this make it happen!

    submitted by /u/rbcoolie
    [link] [comments]

    Why all the trauma team merch?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    I was looking through the official Cyberpunk 2077 merch on the CDPR shop, and there's so much trauma team merch. They even have a plushie for them. But why? I seriously can't think of a time they've appeared in the game aside from the first mission, and the occasional mention.

    Were they intended to play more of a role or are CDPR just making merch for the first things that are introduced and Keanu Reeves' band?

    I wouldn't be surprised if it was the latter. They have Militech and Arasaka merch and even a poster for Evelyn Parker.

    It's just confusing why Trauma Team has a plushie, 2 t-shirts and a hoodie. When there's not anything at ALL for an important faction like the Aldecaldos.

    Edit: I'm from the UK so that may be filtering out certain pieces of merch on the website that aren't available in my area btw.

    submitted by /u/HoldEquivalent
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel