• Breaking News

    Friday, May 14, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I love this mod

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I love this mod


    I love this mod

    Posted: 13 May 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    The skin textures are almost photorealistic in this game.

    Posted: 13 May 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    Appreciating the graphics of this game...

    Posted: 13 May 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Don't mention it

    Posted: 13 May 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    Despite all the criticism, this is a one of a kind game! Here are some of my favourite screenshots so far.

    Posted: 13 May 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    I was responding to a nearby crime when this happened

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:42 AM PDT

    The GIM is one of the coolest locations in game!

    Posted: 13 May 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Which gang would you join in 2077?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    Personally I'd go either Mox or Maelstrom (get in with the badass strippers, or go full Doctor Octopus)

    submitted by /u/ZzSavageCanadianzZ
    [link] [comments]

    Razor Hughes has been defeated in the ring 2 million times so far, making him the boxer with the worst record in Night City history.

    Posted: 13 May 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    I thought the game was a masterpiece

    Posted: 13 May 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    I loved it played threw it many times and all the side jobs and gigs... a lot of people wus disappointed but tbh I thought it wus a masterpiece I mean yeah sure had bugs but idgaf bout that... the dialog and facial expressions were beutiful and amazing and the amount of character personality wus amazing I mean sure they could have had a lot more in the game like building your character wise and maybe even more stuff to do but the game itself wus very moving... sit down and smoke a blunt and play threw really makes u feel the raw emotions and decisions in the game...and the endings were sad af all of em... I just feel that people expected this insane online diablo kinda shit when in reality it's it own thing... I feel like it's almost like a really good book... it takes a certain kinda person to appreciate the emotions and aspects that is part of the game

    submitted by /u/TragicStory420
    [link] [comments]

    Just showing some appreciation for this game's graphics

    Posted: 13 May 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    Claire got bugged out when leaving the race, resulted in this rather romantic photoshoot...

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:03 AM PDT

    I was high and looking for a clothing store at 3am...

    Posted: 13 May 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    Here's what happens when you save Iris Tanner in the gig "No Fixers" but make a wrong turn when leaving.

    Posted: 13 May 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    Beep beep

    Posted: 13 May 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    Hands down my favourite bug

    Posted: 13 May 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    After 5 playthroughs ( All Male V ), finally tried Angel. ( Female V)

    Posted: 13 May 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    I avoided Angel like a plague, even reload an earlier save after I saw that I picked a wrong doll at my very first play. But damn they did a good job with him. He has a very different and stronger impact to me at least compared to Skye.

    submitted by /u/ven_veng
    [link] [comments]

    Random horror scene in No Fixers gig (details in comment)

    Posted: 13 May 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    2013-2014 pre-production concepts by James Daly

    Posted: 13 May 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Finally got to live out my dreams as a K-hopper

    Posted: 13 May 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    What kind of content are you guys hoping to see in the dlc?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    Personally I would love to see them dive further into the Aldecaldos story line

    submitted by /u/SoupyLogan
    [link] [comments]

    What ending should I do for my current V (major spoilers)

    Posted: 13 May 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    Y'all help, I've played this game a few times with different v's, all different made up back stories/relationships/opinions on Johnny and for my most current V I don't know which ending to do.

    He's a street kid, and he hasn't really worked with the nomads a lot because the deserts make him feel uncomfortable so no Panam endings. He very clearly disses corps whenever he can because again, street kid. So no arasaka ending. And I've done the secret ending already, and since I'm not a masochist I do not want to put myself through that again.

    So that means my options are suicide, go with rogue and let johnny take v's body, or go with rogue and let v return to his body.

    And honestly any of those three endings would correlate with this v, because in the suicide ending he'd just get overwhelmed and decide to end it while looking over the beautiful city he called home because he's just tired of living and doesn't want to risk other people's lives,

    in the johnny ending he'd willingly give his body to johnny because this v cares very deeply for johnny and again is just tired of living,

    And in the v getting his body back ending he'd finally become the king of the after life, every street kids dream. He'd live the high life with Kerry, even though he has six months to live.

    Am I over thinking this? Absolutely. But it's part of the fun. All I know is next time I'm gonna do a corp that sides with arasaka because they still think arasaka can be trusted in some way. Dunno 'bout gender yet.

    submitted by /u/JaxxRig
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Takemura's story arch

    Posted: 13 May 2021 03:42 PM PDT

    When we meet Takemura for the 2nd time, he is having Dex pull you from the trash dump. He phones Hanako to tell her that he has captured Soburo's killer. And then that quickly changes to, "we need to work together to bring Yorinobu to justice", while your at the diner. But during that time, I dont think V even made a plea to him that she wasnt the killer. How/why did he change his perspective so quickly. Does it have anything to do with being attacked by the bike guys on the road? I assumed on my first playthrough they were Maelstrom but now im not so sure. And lastly, when your recovering in Vic's clinic, you see Takemura doing something to your shoulder or arm before walking away. I thought it a bit strange since you were just resting there at the time. Im just curious how he changed he mind about V so quickly without much dialogue in between. Maybe I missed something.

    submitted by /u/Slim415
    [link] [comments]

    Personal boundaries are wild

    Posted: 13 May 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel