• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 27, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Malorian Arms 3516 reload in vr

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Malorian Arms 3516 reload in vr


    Malorian Arms 3516 reload in vr

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:23 PM PDT

    I found similar places in Cyberpunk and Red Dead

    Posted: 26 May 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    The amount of detail is just incredible

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    There are too many posts like this right now

    Posted: 26 May 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    Night City is a really well written character, and I hate it

    Posted: 26 May 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    So I just finished Cyberpunk 2077 yesterday and man despite all its shortcomings, I really loved it. I felt like I needed to talk about Night city and how its a major character and influence on the player as he/she goes through it as V.

    In the beginning of the game, both the player and V is excited to go big in night city. I started as a nomad so I really wanted to get into night city and role play being a Merc. Before I did 'The Heist' I did pretty much every gig I could in Watson, and I actually enjoyed it despite the repetitive nature of gigs, cuz I just enjoyed being a merc , earning eddies and getting better implants and the like.When other characters like the border guard(for nomad start), judy, Victor , misty, etc all warn about how night city gobbles up people, we dont take it seriously, just like V. But once The Heist ends, it starts hitting. You don't realize it at this moment though, you still think this city will give you a chance to live. Minor spoiler: Your days are numbered and you gotta do something about it.

    As you go on playing, you meet different characters(especially through side jobs). I think Evelyn is the first wake up call. You go through the story of people like your neighbour Barry, Evelyn, Judy, Panam, River, Claire, Jefferson Peralez and you slowly start seeing what this city has done to them. Thats when you actually realize how Night City took everything from you that day after that heist. You literally have no one to rely on. You got no idea how to not fade away and forget who you are, thanks to the relic. Despite you giving your all to the city, to survive, the city just keeps taking more and more and never gives back.

    So as the game progressed, I felt more and more like I want to leave the city, I didnt feel like being a merc anymore, I just wanted to fix my problem and hightail it out. I grew to hate Night City and I wanted to leave and never look back. This way for my V, the true antagonist of the story was Night City. Minor ending spoiler: And I am so glad that one of the endings let me do just that, to leave night city, and that I got it without following any guide lol.

    Honestly, In my opinion, this game is really well written and designed in terms of quests and characters. A shame that its a technical mess. All its shortcomings completely overshadows the artistic effort that went into it. I played it on PC so on 1.22 I experienced very few bugs(compared to release). And I just overlooked some of the missing features .

    Anyways, What a game Choom, What a game.

    submitted by /u/Crypticninja
    [link] [comments]

    And his name is John Cena!

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    Any tattoo freaks out there?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    I’ve got so many great photos from this game but I think this one is by far my favorite.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    Sometimes you just gotta stop and LOOK at it

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:19 PM PDT

    Everyday we are getting closer and closer...

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Found this guy when playing last night. I like to think he is god of the cyberpunk universe

    Posted: 26 May 2021 02:53 AM PDT

    Smog in Night City. Great vibe.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    I spent a good half hour trying to breach Militech tower. Was hoping I’d break the game enough to clip into the wall or something. Check out the image descriptions.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    Just came across this, Probably shouldn't leave Hanako waiting anymore ��

    Posted: 26 May 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    Finally beat the game

    Posted: 26 May 2021 11:46 PM PDT

    Don't know what to do now. I enjoyed it despite its flaws and becoming to easy after I leveled up. Got the Panam ending which was dope. What are you guys doing with the game after you finished it.

    submitted by /u/kelel20
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILER] As a character, do you like Johnny Silverhand?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    Despite his many, many flaws and overexaggerations, i still kinda find him to be cool. Its the truth that he lied or twisted a lot of details in his memories whether on purpose or not. He cuts blackhand and militech out of them completely and makes himself seem way more badass than he was. He downplays other characters importance, and views himself above all. Not to much also accidently killing his girlfriend after being a dick to her in times past. He fancied himself a lone rebel out to tear down corporations with explosions, but in reality he was kinda just another pawn in the corpo war.

    However, whilst some people may view all this as reasons to hate him as a narcissitic asshole, those details are actually what make me like him more. It makes him more vunerable and human. The fact that he lies and believes himself to be better than he is. We're all guilty of that. He quite literally had main character syndrom. Despite details, he was a rebel that hated corporations. Even if he was just a rockerboy in the grand scheme of things, he still had passion and a dream. We're never as great as we think we are, its human nature.

    submitted by /u/2Navi2
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk 2077 Browser Theme

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    My V's Cosplay (W.I.P.)

    Posted: 26 May 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    I remember when I did one like this cyberpunk retweeted it so here is a video of me doing double exposure

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    Lizzie's bar - nice decor and lightning

    Posted: 26 May 2021 03:22 AM PDT

    An unexpected surprise, but a welcome one

    Posted: 26 May 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    Smog in night city ��

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    Mirrors - When will they finally speak for themselves...? ����❤️ Corpo / Nomad Emissaries

    Posted: 26 May 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    Just bought my 1st gaming PC will this run Cyberpunk well (totally new to PC specs)

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:29 PM PDT

    CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600X GPU NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 DRAM 2x8GB DDR4-3200 Liquid Cooling Liquid CPU, Air GPU Storage 1TB NVMe SSD Motherboard B550 Operating System Windows 10 Home Networking Gigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5 Power Supply RM750 External Connections FRONT: 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, Headphone/Mic Combo Jack; REAR: PS/2, 4x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1, 2x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (Type-A & Type-C), Ethernet, 7.1 Audio, 3x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI

    submitted by /u/gojirathedestoryer54
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel