• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 22, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Soon...

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Soon...


    Soon...

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Filmic Screenshots of my playthrough on PS4 Pro (I'm in love with this game)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    This is what happens when your car fall on you.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    At least the dance moves are... somewhat okay?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:53 PM PDT

    Trying to recollect his thoughts.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    The Arroyo district

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    I love Judy questline! her relationship with V is lovely

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    "I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite store in Night City" (My attempt at FemShep)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    (SPOILERS) Saburo Arasaka's Diary, written prior to his visit to Night City.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    Spoilers from The Heist in Act 1.

    So, prior to 1.2, it seemed inconsistent as to who was able to access this datashard, but it's since become available to everyone with the patch. I decided to make a post discussing it because I haven't seen it discussed much elsewhere. It's a neat extra detail that gives some insight to Saburo's state of mind during his visit.

    For anyone unaware, Saburo's Diary is located on the roof of Konpeki Plaza, in his AV, available after T-Bug unlocks the doors. It's also located alongside his iconic katana, Satori (which is worth picking up btw).

    Here's the text from the decrypted shard:

    Diary (117-121/77)

    117/77

    We have set sail. Only Hanako knows the true purpose of our visit to Night City. The question is what to do with A. Hellman. He has proven loyal beyond even my own expectations and deserves compensation. Perhaps he might be interested in the position of Director of the Kyoto Institute of Technology, sweeten the deal by letting him have his own handpicked team. Employees like him should be kept on a short leash without seeing it as such.

    118/77

    Militech have outdone themselves. This is not just a port, but a fortress. But the atoll is of no interest to me - it is what lies in the depths. I know what they hide. We should pay a tribute - five shots for every one of ours that lies on the seabed. The only thing that restrains me from giving the order is mercy for the innocents working on the port - I will spare them the panic and anguish with our missiles.So rest well, Ye Fallen. Ne'er again will Ye be awoken with a BANG!

    119/77

    The further I am from home, the more my memories become sharpened, more acute. The faces of old enemies are suddenly thrown into relief. Even J.S. - I almost completely forgot about him.

    120/77

    Hanako thinks that she should be the one to have a word with Y, or at the very least accompany me. I declined. She took it in her usual dignified manner. Still, she asked what I intend to do. As of yet I have no answer to this question.

    121/77

    I see the coastline. Strange - in my memories the city seemed larger. If I wanted to, i could wipe it off the map in under ten minutes. I shared this thought with Hanako - she thinks I shouldn't do that. I usually defer to her opinion. But if the Relic somehow fell into the wrong hands, maybe it would be better to bury it among the ashes of NC?Until we talk to Y, I will hold off on a firm decision.

    _____________________________

    Okay, so the big thing I took from this - aside from his recognition of Johnny as an enemy - is that Saburo was so invested in the Relic program that he would have been fine with leveling Night City had the relic fallen into the wrong hands. I'd imagine the original plan of it being stolen by low-level mercs before being sold to the VDB who want it to open the Blackwall probably counts as such.

    I suppose V is incredibly lucky that Yorinobu picked that day of all days to off Saburo.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/csgrizzly
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk dancer does TikTok bunny challenge

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:21 AM PDT

    do not try to show off all your vehicles at once.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    Behold! Executing a stoppie in a thorton!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Bro look at Takemura LMAO

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:43 PM PDT

    Pic By team Judy Alvarez

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    Ghost in the Shell (1995) inspired shot

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    Rare case of different weather effects during the day - heavy rain, light rain, toxic fog, cloudy - all within an hour of in-game time! The weather random generator is going crazy.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    Lamborghini Terzo Millennio in Cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    Now that's how you properly get street cred...

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:19 AM PDT

    My Lego MOCs of the type 66 'Cthulhu' and a Rayfield Aerondight in all red.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 12:46 AM PDT

    Wondering about a small detail during a side gig

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:45 PM PDT

    I noticed while doing the "going away party" side quest, Johnny will mention how the security camera is offline. Its never mentioned throughout the quest again and was wondering if it ends up leading to anything?

    submitted by /u/Head_Topic_2888
    [link] [comments]

    Well, that just happened

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    Its just me or 20 tech seems to be a must in evry build you can think of?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    Recently ive been thinking about some build id like to try in a new playtrought when the dlcs will come out and i realized evry build i can think about need 20 in tech or you will find yourself with no money and no good weapons cause you cant craft upper rarity items. Did anyone feel the same or im missing something?

    submitted by /u/whitezoro
    [link] [comments]

    Lizzie's bar

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    Just thought I would share a bunch of screenshots from my Cyber psycho run

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel