• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 27, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Man, the graphics in this game are beautiful!

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Man, the graphics in this game are beautiful!


    Man, the graphics in this game are beautiful!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    I made a Replica of the Skippy Gun from Cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    Cyberpunk 2077 leak reportedly reveals ten upcoming DLCs: Ripperdocs Expansion | Body Shops Expansion | Fashion Forward Expansion | Gangs of Night City | Body of Chrome | Rides of the Dark Future | The Relic | Neck Deep | Night City Expansion

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    Cyberpunk should teach us a valuable lesson: NEVER buy the game until you have seen actual footage by third party sides

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    Until the release, the only footage we saw was by CDPR themselves. Goes without saying, it was probably heavily curated. They wouldn't want the gamers to see bugs glitches, lack of roleyplaying choices, etc.

    I made that mistake, too. When it turned out that reviewers weren't allowed to use their own footage pre-release, that should have been a large red flag. But i had been waiting for the game for so long that i went along with it.

    So, always wait until you see somebody else other than the devs themselves play the game. The footage from first party sources is heavily curated and not reliable.

    submitted by /u/Victorian_Poland_2
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted to say hello to all the fellow lurkers who check this sub every day to see if there's any news on 1.2.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    I've been waiting since January to start my second playthrough. I'm starting to get the feeling my second playthrough will have to wait even longer. If you're like me, lurking this sub each and every day just waiting for info on the upcoming patch, you're not alone.

    submitted by /u/A_Ruse_Elaborate
    [link] [comments]

    100 Days Since Cyberpunk 2077 Was Removed from the PS Store, and Mysteries Still Remain

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    Playing at night to the accompaniment of synthwave music from the game creates a great atmosphere! It is a pity that there is so little of this music in the game ...

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    Info on Upcoming Content - Update

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    Yesterday, I made a post that caused a lot of backlash and miscommunication about upcoming DLCs for Cyberpunk 2077. In this post I will clarify everything and try to set the record straight.

    The original post:

    Preface: I originally found out about this information in February but I didn't make most of the news fully public till now. Time for the juicy stuff: Back in February, Epic Games Store (abbreviated to EGS), changed the total allocated server capacity for Cyberpunk 2077 from 100GB to 500GB. EGS usually prepares their servers months before release of new updates or content (for example, EGS prepares Fortnite updates 2-4 weeks ahead of release). I also found some info on upcoming DLCs! Back in February, there were 18 free DLCs listed on EGS, however some of them were removed earlier this week (reduced to 10 free DLCs). 3 paid DLCs were added this week however no details on names or exact prices are available yet. Free DLCs: - Ripperdocs Expansion - Body Shops Expansion - Fashion Forward Expansion - Gangs of Night City - Body of Chrome - Rides of the Dark Future - The Relic - Neck Deep - Night City Expansion - Unnamed 2 of these free DLCs have similar names with 2 promo videos uploaded to the Cyberpunk 2077 channel before the release of the game. I think these 2 DLCs were originally planned to release as part of the base game however the devs didn't have enough time. I found all this information by myself, please credit me if any of this info is used :) Edit: Proof Link: https://82049.onuniverse.com 

    One of the comments asked me to show how I managed to obtain this information, so they could validate it themselves, to which I replied "For a price, yes"

    Shortly after I made that comment, I deleted it and that was because I wasn't asking for money. By "price" I meant all of the risks involved with making some sensitive info public. I have not and will not receive any payment whatsoever to share the sensitive info.

    Another comment pointed out that the screenshots provided as proof are photoshopped.

    The screenshots I posted are all I could provide at the time without sharing sensitive info. Also, I wouldn't go through the effort of photoshop cuz I'm bad at it :P

    How I obtained this information:

    Epic uses AES keys to encrypt most of their servers. When the correct AES key has been found and the encryption lock has been bypassed, some info that is supposed to be available to developers becomes visible in an early preview of EGS storefront.

    I hope this clears up any miscommunication, misinformation or other inconveniences my previous post may have caused. If you have any other questions, please leave a comment and I will try my best to reply.

    For mods: This post was made to clear up any backlash. Please do not remove this post as some might find it useful and informative. Thanks :D

    Edit: going to sleep, I'll answer new comments in the morning :)

    submitted by /u/PricklyAssassin
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Arasaka Shingen Prop - Free STL Files

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    Ran everywhere so the game gave me a bike

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    The Real Cyber Punk

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    Check out this awesome screenshot I got of my V in front of the eat the rich sign in Japantown

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    Just zoom out the map

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 02:38 AM PDT

    Just added Female V and Jackie!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    What We're Expecting from Patch 1.2 vs ...

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    SAMURAI night-light as a gift for my girlfriend's birthday. Hope she really likes it)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    After this happened I drove over previously unnoticed landmines and went kablamo.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 10:22 PM PDT

    Just gonna leave this here

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    I hope they fix the weather

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    Cruising around in the rain especially at night definitely adds to the Cyberpunk vibe but the fact it only really changes on missions is a big letdown as it's constantly sunny whilst free roaming ..

    I have seen screenshots of acid rain and played through the sandstorm but weather should definitely be more dynamic and hopefully adjusted or fixed in 1.2 ...

    submitted by /u/Dugstar
    [link] [comments]

    Goro (Taken in Photomode)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    Finding hidden /unfinished locations?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    So I've spent the day using the car and motorbike clipping technique (in ps4 base model comsole) just trying to see what u can find that lies in areas you normally cannot see.I was pleasantly surprised to find a whole bunch of things like a multi story carpark with working lift,leading up to a walkway area with what looks like unfinished NCPD "stop the perps" stuff half finished, also checked out the big underground Arasaka "facility" underneath the arasaka tower and just had a nose around lots of empty shell buildings, also found a 99 % finished massive pedestrian walkeay spanning the motorways,it had a lift at one end but was non functional and had a block.also found what looks like a capsule hotel was planned with working lift buttons and stuff but no interior just empty shell ,no hotel inside yet. Anyway, to cut a long ramble short, I wonder if places like the Arasake underground facility and the underwater town and the big underground tunnel system with boring machine is content that was planned for the upcoming DLC? You guys are much better at me at this stuff! What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Parking_Wrangler3947
    [link] [comments]

    River got some parking skills

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    My birthday is today! Couldn't have asked for anything better! <3

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel