• Breaking News

    Monday, February 8, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - There can only be one Overwatch

    Cyberpunk 2077 - There can only be one Overwatch


    There can only be one Overwatch

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:58 PM PST

    “I saw him Rouge, Adam Smas- OH SHIT!”

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 06:42 AM PST

    More Misty Cosplay photo! Cosplay by me��

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 08:50 AM PST

    The funniest bug I've experienced my entire playthrough.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 05:10 PM PST

    Been working on a cyberpunk-inspired photography series while living in Taiwan...

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 11:05 AM PST

    Guess I'm one of the few people who enjoyed the game entirely

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 03:48 PM PST

    Never fade away ��. Loved the game, despite its issues. The story was compelling and immersive. The characters were memorable, and at times hilarious. Will definitely be doing multiple playthroughs. Well done CDPR.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:18 PM PST

    Uhh...you okay there?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 10:56 PM PST

    Damn! she ghosted me. Literally.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 06:29 PM PST

    "Turn your face to the sun, and all of the shadows fall behind you."

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:15 AM PST

    Hanako when you finally meet her at embers. (If someone has already posted this downvote this)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:27 PM PST

    Got my Bullet Necklace

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 10:37 AM PST

    Two months after launch, and the state of the game is basically the same, broken.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 06:57 AM PST

    Let me say first that I play on PC, on max settings ( including RTX). I have a high end system.

    I cannot believe how poor of a job CD Projekt did with the patches so far. The technical issues are still here, some of them worse than on lauch day.

    The atrocious rendering distance, slow loading asset, shadow and lights, constant visual and audio bugs. I cannot play for 10 GODDAM MINUTES without immersion breaking bugs.

    It's really sad, I'm still waiting for the big promised update to fix some of this mess.

    But they said in the official statement that "THEY ARE PROUD OF THE PC VERSION". How can you say this ? Did you missed QA on PC ? Or you don't care too much, as the experience is still a little better than on consoles ?

    At least fix the rendering issues, I feel like playing a PS2 game at this point.

    submitted by /u/borsmagic
    [link] [comments]

    I'm still baffled by the fact that Cyberunk 2077 won hundreds awards BEFORE it came out.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:38 AM PST

    It's not about liking the game or not. Hell, it's not even about whether the game is bad or not. Are we just going to accept that games are being given awards BEFORE they are even finished? Apparently it even got People's Choice awards. How? Why? Who voted?

    It's not even "anticipation awards". Cyberpunk truly won "best game" and "best RPG" years before its release.

    There is a serious issue with the way this industry is working. We just can't pretend nothing wrong is happening behind the curtains. Games shouldn't get awards as long as they're not released, and this "incident" showed why. And yet, it is happening. The reason is obvious: awards are a selling point, so it is good for business to get fake awards, because then you can just show them like trophies. In the end, gaming companies just need to create a "success narrative" before they release the product. It's what happened here.

    Everyone, everything that participated in this sort of narrative should be called out for what they did: dishonest, false advertisement. This is not acceptable in any way.

    submitted by /u/LuluViBritannia
    [link] [comments]

    After 105 hrs in Cyberpunk...

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 03:58 PM PST

    The bugs aren't going to fade anytime soon, but I still consider this game a thing of beauty. Remember back then commenting in YouTube about how I didn't care if this got released much much later so long as the bugs are fixed... if only.

    But anyways, I would not spend 105 hours on a game I didn't enjoy. Story is solid and preem.

    Still love you CDPR, just be more mindful next time.

    submitted by /u/madeaccountjust4_dis
    [link] [comments]

    New Netflix film Space Sweepers has strong Cyberpunk vibes

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 03:40 PM PST

    Is it just me or is male V voice annoying?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:23 PM PST

    For English

    submitted by /u/rithvik2001
    [link] [comments]

    Chilling with Nibbles! ❤

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 04:01 PM PST

    [Makigai Photoset] Someone sparked my interest by asking what could be done with a Maimai

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 08:58 AM PST

    Can't get enough of my own V

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:42 PM PST

    Beating the game for the first time

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 07:47 PM PST

    Dude... throughout all the lies and controversy I've gotta say, this is one of the best games I've ever play. I'm fully aware of the bugs, glitches, and the braindead AI but honestly that didn't really bother me. I did what supposedly is the best ending in the game "the aldecaldo ending" and the music in the end, the credits with the (video mails I guess?) and the ending song really made me happy. Despite V supposedly dying in 6 months even though misty supposedly gives you a good reading at the end. Despite all that this has been one of the best games I've ever played and I've been gaming 75% of my life. The writers and composers are the true saviors of this game man. By the way I'm fully aware of the (You must not have played a lot of games then) squad and to you I say "I've played a fuckton of games in my lifetime. Even the supposed game of the decade Red Dead Redemption 2 which is a game that I'm not even 10% done with and I bought it when it came out." What I'm trying to say is I've played a lot of games but none has had a story as amazing as this one.

    submitted by /u/ConsiderationOk2668
    [link] [comments]

    One thing that really let me down with this game and what ruined everything for me.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:04 PM PST

    I'm going to be brutally honest. I love the game. I posted about it and followed the Hype Train.

    But it weren't the Bugs, glitches and occasional crashes that ruined the experience for me.

    "immerse yourself in the world of cyberpunk 2077".

    That marketing couldn't be further from the truth.

    The City is gorgeous, the baked neon lights and vertical scale is superb.

    The Quests are amazing and provide an insight into what's happening in the city.

    But stripped back, all we are left with are a couple of occasional random encounters, gigs and gangs to shoot.

    Where are the Hubs?

    Where are the people actually going about their scripted lives other than walking on the street and doing laps?

    Why don't people acknowledge my rising street cred and infamy but just simply ignore V when they fucked over arasaka?

    Why do we not get any sort of interaction between trauma team apart from one singular moment?

    Why can't we join Trauma team?

    Why can't we even be friends and hang out with some of them?

    Is it so hard to even be able to talk to them in some Hub somewhere?

    Why isn't there any NPC's who actually exist as legitimate characters AND npc's other than sitting in one place 24/7? Skyrim, literally has an abundance of these with full schedules. This game has none.

    Corps are bad of course, but surely not every one of the members are?

    I could go on, don't even get me started on the NPC's who have 5 lines of dialogue.

    I really did expect a more reactionary world with more Hubs, quest givers, hell even companions.

    This was marketed as a RPG after all. But the silent U-turn really has left me wondering what this game is.

    On my 3rd playthrough i noticed one thing, It's extremely hollow. I drive around aimlessly and look at the scenery. Then notice so many random stalls, food vendors and apparent stores that are totally non-intractable. I know that there are limitations to sandbox building. But god, the obvious obsession with making the world look good totally outweighs the players potential to interact and believe that they live within this world.

    I do enjoy it at times and i enjoyed the Main story line a lot. But the world building seriously needs improving.

    submitted by /u/GamingHermit2k17
    [link] [comments]

    The first game where I overuse photo mode so much

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 04:47 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel