• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 7, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Evelyn Parker Cosplay

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Evelyn Parker Cosplay


    Evelyn Parker Cosplay

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 02:24 PM PST

    My misty cosplay♡ Your heart chakra looks a little out of whack, babe��

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:39 AM PST

    They even bother to test First Person in this car?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:54 AM PST

    Judy Alvarez by Kristy CHE.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:04 AM PST

    How to open a door when you can't do it by yourself.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Please make a megathread for "Hey look at my V" posts

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:54 AM PST

    Literally 15 of the 20 first page posts right now are V selfies. Can't even find any useful info about the game in this glorified Cyberpunk Instagram subreddit because of the selfie spam.

    submitted by /u/Panexecutor
    [link] [comments]

    My Brother in law really likes Cyberpunk

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:47 PM PST

    Re: The Malorian Arms 3516 (Johnny’s Gun)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:30 PM PST

    Dude. I've been using this gun for a while and I JUST realized it has THREE ammo types.

    There's not a "switch ammo type" like what EVERY other game does, it's directly related to the three actions you can take while holding it.

    It you aim down sight the gun uses the wall penetration and there's this really cool rotating effect below the sight.

    If you fire as just point and shoot, the bullets do a ricochet off surfaces.

    And when you do a quick attack, it does a spread of incendiary rounds that flash fire to everything in front of you.

    I've just been using it this time and not noticing exactly how cool it was, oftentimes I had it benched because my legendary overture has more mod slots, and even with both fully upgraded the dps of the revolver is about 300 higher WITH a silencer.

    But I'm so freaking overpowered at this point I just wear an epic version of all Johnny's stuff and rock his gun.

    Anyway, I just thought I'd share in case any other persons that's all high and slow af, like myself, didn't know!

    I think I owe CDPR an apology. The longer I play the game and get the GTA mindset out of my head, the more I can appreciate their vision. Plus it's cool as hell to play a video game and constantly stop to talk to a rockstar player by Keanu Reeves. The whole game is a massive head fuck. In a good way.

    submitted by /u/Hamilton-Beckett
    [link] [comments]

    When cyberpunk combat music kick in

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:26 PM PST

    Yeah I'm listening Panam

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:07 PM PST

    Trying to do the beautifully designed Outlaw GTS justice in this photoset. Easily the sleekest wheels in Night City.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:01 AM PST

    I finished it. Looking forward to more. Here are some of my favorite photos I took.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:40 PM PST

    Been looking everywhere to find the last nomads to talk to only to find them huddled in some weird “ritual”

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:34 PM PST

    Recreated poster cyberpunk2077 in game

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:01 PM PST

    Asian V

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:46 AM PST

    Wife made a meme, told her I would post it to Reddit.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:30 AM PST

    How do y'all like my V? Took me a good couple hours to get it perfect.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:49 PM PST

    When you're driving and Resist and Disorder kicks in.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:53 AM PST

    karma is a b*tch

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:29 PM PST

    I think apartments are highly underused.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 02:50 PM PST

    I feel like the apartments are highly underused. I feel like there should be more to do in your apartment then nothing. If CDPR adds the option to buy apartments they better have some impact. There would be no point in buying new apartments. That's all

    submitted by /u/RevanTheAlmighty
    [link] [comments]

    What in the actual F???

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:58 PM PST

    I beat Cyberpunk today...so why do I feel different?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:34 PM PST

    I've played and beaten a lot of games and very few made me feel many different emotions all at once. However, even fewer have made me shed a tear like the ending did for cyberpunk. This ending hit me WAY too hard. I know it seems weird but that's just how it felt for me.

    submitted by /u/RogueAndroid154
    [link] [comments]

    100 hours of playtime and I have a few thoughts...

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:09 PM PST

    1. I really have enjoyed playing this game. The world is amazing, it's huge, and I would be totally lost in Night City without the automap. I barely ever recognize that I have been somewhere before.

    2. The driving mode sucks. There ought to be a special achievement for completing a game without killing a pedestrian or causing a multi-car accident while driving. Wholey Smokes driving is hard.

    3. Side Jobs and Gigs - there ought to be more "quests" that have a net positive outcome for Night City other than cash in my wallet. I'm cruising around Night City doing gigs and side jobs and breaking up muggings, and gang activity, but for what reason? By comparison, in Witcher 3, killing a bunch of bandits made the world a better place and the game recognized that. But in Night City, nah, I get some loot, some xp, and leave a few bodies around.

    What's your take? What's good and what's bad?

    submitted by /u/DemophonWizard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel