• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 10, 2021

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I took 24 pictures of Night City at the exact same location but at each hour and turned it into my new phone wallpaper!

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I took 24 pictures of Night City at the exact same location but at each hour and turned it into my new phone wallpaper!


    I took 24 pictures of Night City at the exact same location but at each hour and turned it into my new phone wallpaper!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:19 AM PST

    Legendary speedo

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:30 PM PST

    Well, this is as creepy as glitches get for me...

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:49 PM PST

    V - You're the Best Around

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:02 AM PST

    Found my old cyberpunk books from highschool (still has the map). Might see if my teens want to play. Thought maybe this group would appreciate it. I enjoy the game btw

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:51 PM PST

    You all talking 'bout Judy and Panam but lets not forget the real cutie of this game

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:24 PM PST

    I just had to do it

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:40 AM PST

    How I feel during cut scenes stealing all my chooms’ junk

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:02 PM PST

    V's dancing moves in Third Person

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:45 AM PST

    Using camera mods to turn Japantown into something out of Cities Skylines

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:48 AM PST

    every time i pass by them

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:31 PM PST

    Cars look ridiculous from atop the Mega Building H8

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:09 PM PST

    “Dear CDPR:” How Cyberpunk Affected My Life

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:49 PM PST

    I want to give a brief bit of context to my perspective first because I feel it's uniquely relevant to this game.

    I'm a 33-year-old veteran of the United States Marine Corps. I've spent my whole life with severe depression and a schizotypal personality disorder; I've spent around 10 years with PTSD that stems from assault and harassment from both my unit, my ex-husband, and one shady guy I met at a bar. While serving, I was diagnosed with paranoid-type schizophrenia, and it eventually led to my discharge. I can strongly remember feeling like I my mind was 'unraveling' as my condition was growing worse by the month. Years of therapy have helped me slow my decline—I'm no longer thought of to be "full-blown schizophrenic," but when I don't get enough sleep or do get too much stress, I start having really, really awful episodes.

    But this isn't a sad story. Early 2020, I was prescribed a new medication and a service dog. For the first time in my life, I'm actually ok. To top that off, I've worked MY BUTT off to get my life together. I have a husband now who treats me like a Queen, I'm surrounded by the best friends I've ever had, and I'm a wildlife biologist in graduate school working on a PhD related to cognition and behavior. I'm also an amateur philosopher because the greater questions in life have always been both the symptom and the remedy for my depression. Mortality scares me—I obsess over 'what it means to be alive' and 'what it means to NOT be alive.' And as a biologist, I feel uniquely qualified to address these unanswerable questions.

    For all of these reasons, the story of Cyberpunk 2077 felt like it was specifically for me. My first playthrough was Corpo, and the ending I choose hit me hard…very hard. I cried for 3 hours that evening and then 2 more the next morning while I was working in the lab. Nobody would call the game perfect, but it's for these reasons that I believe I've never been hit by a story quite as powerfully as this story.

    And in a way, it has helped me tame my own demons. While many of the philosophical (and painful) questions raised by both my brain and your story can't have any final answers, this game and V's path has taught me that it isn't the always answers that are the most valuable. It's the journey that we take through life, the experiences we have along the way, and who we experience it with that really matter. Death happens, and it sucks, but we have to learn to be ok with it. We have to live life in spite of it.

    So, thank you CDPR. I wouldn't be so dramatic to say "this game saved my life," because therapy, medication, and caring people did that. But I will say that this story has, in some small way, made my life just a little bit easier.

    Mods, I don't know if you have the power to do so, but I'd really like if the devs could get this letter. I know they're having a rough time right now, and I have hopes that maybe it could make them smile if even for a moment.

    Thank you for reading, choombas. Never fade away.

    submitted by /u/LorenDovah
    [link] [comments]

    Damn, this photomode keeps distracting me from finishing the game

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:15 PM PST

    driving in cyberpunk

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:51 PM PST

    Some Johnny fan art

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:09 PM PST

    Another bad news for CDPR. Polish Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (UOKiK) will monitor the progress of work on patches. If CDPR fails to deliver them, they may be punished with a fine of up to 10% of their income in the previous year.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:11 AM PST

    https://www.benchmark.pl/aktualnosci/nad-cyberpunk-2077-pochyla-sie-nawet-uokik.html

    The troubles with the premiere of Cyberpunk 2077 do not end. As it turns out, the game's premiere even interested UOKiK.

    While in the case of PC versions, the ratings for Cyberpunk 2077 are good or even very good (despite visible errors), the console versions proved to be very disappointing. For some people it was even unplayable, so there were a lot of players asking for returns, and Sony even decided to remove the game from PlayStation Store. Additionally, due to problems with the game, CD Projekt Red stock price falls which resulted in class actions against the company. Now the UOKiK is also interested in Cyberpunk problems.

    Dziennik Gazeta Prawna was the first to inform about it. Małgorzata Cieloch, the spokesperson of the UOKiK, explained the scope of control. As she stated, it is primarily a matter of checking the progress of work on the promised patches, which should make the console versions of the game playable.

    We ask the entrepreneur to explain the problems with the game and actions taken by them. We will check how the producer is working on making corrections or solving difficulties that make it impossible to play on consoles, but also how he intends to act towards people who have made complaints and are dissatisfied with the purchase due to the lack of possibility to play the game on their equipment despite previous assurances of the producer.

    At this point, it is difficult to conclude whether CD Projekt will be punished. The decision, in this case, will depend on what explanations the representatives of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection will hear in these cases. The company will certainly not underestimate this, as the UOKiK president's decision may result in a fine of up to 10% of the annual revenue. This is of course the worst scenario from CD Projekt's point of view.

    We will probably hear more about the case. Let us remind you that despite a lot of confusion and problems, the sale of Cyberpunk 2077 is performing very well. After 10 days from the release, the game has found 13 million buyers, now the result is probably much higher.

    Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

    submitted by /u/MichaelThePlatypus
    [link] [comments]

    You can save cars in this garage in Heywood and they persist through saves and restarts

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:07 PM PST

    Opinion: This game may have launched poorly, but if you’re belittling people for enjoying the game, you’re the a$$hat too

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:18 AM PST

    Anytime that there is a post from a person enjoying this game, I can expect to find in the top comments 1 of 3 things

    A) Someone reminding us of what we already know regarding the bad launch and how we should be upset at CDProjectRed similar to that Onion article about the guy that gets a rush by reminding people about John Lennon.

    B) "the glitches aren't even the worst of it!" Style of comment

    C) outright questioning of OPs experience with games or standards

    Cyberpunk did have a bad launch. Yes. CDProjectRed did screw up and deceive people. Yes. That being said, it's also a game that is plenty enjoyable if you're like me and have been looking for a new open world cyberpunk/sci-fi game to get behind. Don't get me wrong, there are games that have the same features by and large as Cyberpunk like GTA or RDR2 and they deserve to be lauded for the quality games that they are, but i don't want to play those games. So yeah this game is imperfect by far and I hope that they do a good job fixing it. It's also still a fun game depending on what you're looking for

    To flip the popular narrative, I think that the people who did find themselves hoodwinked by CDPROJECTRED are the real fools. Getting upset over misleading E3 trailers and dev blogs? Did you somehow skip over Fallout 76, No Man's Sky, Mass Effect Andromeda, Anthem, Destiny etc? Maybe it's a weird age thing, I dunno, but I don't follow hype. I follow the type and style of games that I want to play. Some turn out fantastic and some.. don't (at least not immediately). When I hear about trailers and stuff though, I don't pay it any mind. I want fresh eyes to the game, I don't want to be spoiled and I know how companies work

    So maybe next time, you see someone post about enjoying the game then just ignore it or be positive. If you have some need to vent your anger over their enjoyment, to belittle their enjoyment, or whatever negativity you choose to inject, then YTA not them.

    Yeah, CDPROJECTRED screwed the pooch. That doesn't mean you have to

    submitted by /u/BeyondDoggyHorror
    [link] [comments]

    Just a neat little attention to detail, one of the guards at lizzies bar is actually a rogue "doll" cyberpsyco later in the game :) Thought this was a nice touch.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:10 PM PST

    The game really wants me to do this quest.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:08 PM PST

    .

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:29 PM PST

    Remember that random dude who asked Takemura if he is this comedian? I found the poster of him, LOL

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:14 PM PST

    Ohh, Roach

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:23 AM PST

    Panam and Judy are great, but I have to say, V is the best girl!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:18 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel