• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 10, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Cyberpunk 2077 Tweet in celebration of 1M followers

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Cyberpunk 2077 Tweet in celebration of 1M followers


    Cyberpunk 2077 Tweet in celebration of 1M followers

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Trauma Team Comics in stores

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    We were all thinking it.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Lighting test done on hand engraved front panel, onto the next job ;)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    Everyone’s favorite braindance technician (by me)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Me as Streetkid V! I can’t wait for this game!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Art I made for cyberpunk/ Wacom illustration contest insta: @yuriqart

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    The level of detail of these textures is impressive (Tsunami Nekomata)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Trauma Team Issue #1 ( Discussion )

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    What is everyone's opinion on trauma team after reading the first issue ?

    They did a really good job of keeping me hooked on the story.

    I honestly thought they were a professional team of badass militarized medics that kept their cool in all situations but...

    I wonder how this will translate in the game

    - Learned that every Trauma Team squad has

    2 Pilots

    2 Medics

    2 Frontline / Solos

    submitted by /u/DarkGothicus
    [link] [comments]

    Days till Cyberpunk 2077... nice

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    And last but not least, the fourth illustration drawn by @pix_bun for the Cyberpunk2077 Illustration Contest

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Cyberpunk 2077 Fan Trailer - featuring Blinding Lights

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    [Swordsage] Some people don't get Cyberpunk...

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    One Million Tweet from Cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    I really hope I'm able to get into Cyberpunk. I tried TW2 and TW3 and they just didn't click. This game, however, has a lot of elements that interest me.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Cyberpunk has a lot of elements that I like in my games: Open World, RPG elements, Shooting, and a Sci-Fi setting. I've tried to get into CDPRs games since TW2, but I just haven't been able to. I know it's a cliche critique by this point, but gameplay really has been the prevailing factor in why I just haven't been able to.

    I gave TW2 four hours of my time, but wasnt that engaged with it. I heard nothing but rave reviews for TW3, so I got it and put 20hrs into it; on Death March Difficulty even. But even though I could appreciate the narrative elements (and the close-in camera that I wanted in DA:I), the gameplay left me wanting more. That, as well as the loot system and a lack of variety in the skill options. I would never say that any of those games were bad though. Just not my taste.

    In the past, I thought I was one of those people who was willing to tolerate - subjectively speaking - uninteresting gameplay so long as the story was good. It was my mindset when I went into Mafia 3 when that game came out, but ultimately, it didnt turn out that way. What likely exacerbates this problem is the fact that more of these RPGs/Story-driven games are taking 30-40+ hrs to finish just the main story. It'd be one thing if it was up to 20hrs, but I dont think I can hoof it for THAT long, especially since I'm a completionist who likes to do all the sidequests and whatnot.

    I know this may sound like I'm railing against the company and their games, but I'm genuinely hoping I can get into this game. The character customization and origins look dope, the aesthetics are well crafted, and I'd like to experience another game in the dystopian future genre. My going mindset into this is that it'll be somewhat of a Deus Ex style game, but with more freedom and skillsets. Obviously, not everything is translatable, but I think that's a good floor to start from; and I liked both Human Revolution and Mankind Divided.

    Even if things dont turn out that way, I do hope you all enjoy the game. I'm sure the pressures on for their studio, but I'm certain the game will do just fine.

    submitted by /u/Biggy_DX
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of one off jobs/scenarios are you hoping to come across in the game?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Me personally, I'm hoping that at one point we can get abducted by the group scavenging tech and augmentations off of people, though I can't remember the name at the moment. They knock you out in the streets of Night City, and the mission is to escape their hideout. It could only happen if the player has undergone so many changes to their V, and would trigger at a random time as a world event.

    I'm curious as to what other types of events people have speculated might be in the game, or just mission structures people would like to see. From random world events to side activities to actual missions, what do people hope to see in the game?

    submitted by /u/GreyJAP0
    [link] [comments]

    Should I finish TW3 while I wait for CP?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    I've technically already played the game just never got around to beating it. Idk it just wasn't my cup of teas as I'm not too big into fantasy rpgs and the combat and controls leave a lot to be desired.

    Though I couldn't help but contemplate whether or not I should get back into this piece and finish it before CP drops so I can get used to CDPR's open world RPG design (even though yes they both have their obvious differences). I'm just not sure if I wanna sink 100+ hrs into a game I'm not feeling that much just to prep for a new IP.

    Idk what are y'alls input?

    submitted by /u/ODB95
    [link] [comments]

    Japanese Cyberpunk Brochure

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Loot distribution in Cyberpunk 2077 vs The Witcher 3

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    I haven't seen a discussion about this yet so I want to talk with you guys about a small, but impactful aspect in any RPG: loot (loot tables/distribution, specifically).

    One of my problems with Witcher 3 was the loot distribution in the world. You could go to a destroyed shack or a house in a poor village and, to your surprise, you could find rare and expensive ingredients or magical items everywhere. It doesn't make sense, right?

    Now, going back to Cyberpunk, I hope the devs improved this feature. We all saw from the teasers that the attention to detail is incredible, but I'll be slightly disappointed if we could find highly rare materials in wrong places. Yeah, everyone in Night City is using advanced technology, but once again, it won't make sense for any street kid to have idk, black matter bombs (exaggerated example, you know what I mean).

    If we'll have mod support as W3 had, that could be fixed (there are W3 mods that address this mechanic), but it'll be a shame if the vanilla game will have those loot inconsistency.

    submitted by /u/DRG-Piox
    [link] [comments]

    My submission for Cyberpunk + Wacom context

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    My submission for Cyberpunk + Wacom context

    Hey Choombas, here's my submission. I wanted to create my version of a perfume ad for the cyberpunk world so I took some inspiration from the Sauvage ads.

    Enjoy!

    EDIT: Contest, not context :-)

    Nomad V during his modeling career in Night City. 😄

    submitted by /u/dkrscryze
    [link] [comments]

    How to learn backstory before video game releases?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I want to learn the backstory of Cyberpunk so that I can have a full experience when playing the game. My local comic shop is selling the Trauma Team comics and I was wondering if that would provide a good backstory for the video game. Or is there something else I should read instead? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/arct009
    [link] [comments]

    Night City Police Department Ad (Fanmade)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel