• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 18, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - The dismemberment when shooting looks incredible

    Cyberpunk 2077 - The dismemberment when shooting looks incredible


    The dismemberment when shooting looks incredible

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    A few weeks ago I tried Judy's makeup and now I finished the full cosplay

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Beginning of Nomad Life Path

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Only 23 hours left until the cursed number

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Lego version of the police vehicle from the 2013 trailer

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Wake up samurai

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    All Lifepaths Broken Down. Characteristics and Intro/Prologue Events. (Early Game Spoilers!!)

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Nomad-

    • V lived outside Night City in the Badlands (desert terrain) in a community called a Family.

    • V was raised to have honesty, integrity, and a love for freedom.

    • Family fell apart somehow. V takes illegal mule job to earn money.

    • V meets Jackie as criminal contact, both drive cargo toward Night City.

    • Both Attacked by Arasaka convoy.

    Street Kid-

    • V grew up in Heywood, left for Atlanta, then returned to Heywood.

    • V is familiar with most of the gangs, and other aspects of street life.

    • V takes a carjacking job to help local bar with debt.

    • V meets Jackie as competition, also trying to steal the car.

    • Car belongs to Arasaka employee, who wants V and Jackie killed.

    Corpo-

    • V is Arasaka mid-tier employee.

    • V knows the tactics corporations use to get what they want.

    • V is tasked in hiring a hitman to get a promotion.

    • V meets with Jackie(An old-time friend), and asks him to take the job.

    • During the meeting, Arasaka agents arrive and erase all of V's perks and money.

    All Intros Converge into Prologue-

    • V has had some form of conflict with Arasaka.

    • V now has close to nothing, living in Watson.

    • V now works with Jackie.

    • Jackie hears of chance to earn big money/status by working for Deshawn.

    • Deshawn uses V and Jackie to perform a heist.

    • Jackie dies.

    • Deshawn betrays V.

    • Johnny Silverhand is now in V's head.

    Hopefully this will help anyone that is still not sure which lifepath they want to choose (I know I'm not). If there's any info I missed, leave a comment and link to source, and I'll edit it in.

    Wake the Fuck Up Samurai

    submitted by /u/alculator
    [link] [comments]

    how bullets Work in this Smart Shotgun

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Pacifica Your Place On Earth

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Really hyped up about the game, so I made this!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    I Love Recoil :)

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    What do you think about in-game radio music?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Something Similar to Stout

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    The hype is real. Cyberpunk setup for my iPad.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    After playing and watching this video about Far cry 3 for the first time, I am significantly more intrigued by the potential of a 99.99% first person talkative protagonist

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Far cry 3 is an 8 year old game now and the biggest reason why I was never super interested in it was because of a general criticism regarding the protagonist Jason Brody and his early portrayal as douchebag, dudebro, college guy suddenly turning into an elite warrior overnight but after actually playing the game and watching his evolution throughout the game as well as his relationship with the antagonist Vaas, I found myself entranced by his arc. Vaas alone is an awesome villain (who is painfully underused) but I honestly loved his relationship with Jason throughout the game more than anything. I had problems with the game but not when it came to Jason. There were significant story moments that made the relationship with characters feel more personal (especially the villains) and I found myself imagining how certain scenes would look if they were outside Jason's perspective and they just seemed lesser in impact to me. I think it helps that we do also know what Jason looks like which makes him feel more like a character and not just a player template. First person is good for immersion in general but this was the first time I ever felt EMOTIONALLY immersed in a talkative protagonist's arc whose face I barely ever saw. So now I know it's at least possible to get emotional reactions towards the player you're playing as without seeing them physically for extended periods of time.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z77lmes2bFo

    This critique by pyrocynical goes into detail a bit about how because of the original criticism towards Jason, Farcry protagonists have gotten significantly duller and lesser until they're totally silent now and how this might have been the wrong route to take. There was also criticism regarding the "white savior" dynamic but I'm not even gonna touch that.

    Now Far cry 3's main story is entirely linear up until the end which obviously significantly differs from V in CP77 but like Jason, we still will see what V actually looks like on very rare occasions outside of the customization screen just to remind us that we aren't playing as a headless body. I know V is supposed to be significantly more like a player template character than Jason or Geralt but I do hope there are at least a couple story elements that are unique to V's character. Enough to remind you that you are a bit more of a character than the Dragonborn or Commander Shepard.

    submitted by /u/Goofiestchief
    [link] [comments]

    Just now realized that we might have a 'doll shop' in Japantown (lore book)

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    No info on male romance options?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    We've seen 3 or 2 female romance options but no men to my knowledge. I don't think I've even seen an attractive man, besides Johnny(not romancable), in the game yet. Has any heard or seen possible romances? Jackie and Johnny I know are off the table.

    submitted by /u/Dikeleos
    [link] [comments]

    I want this game to do something RPGs never do

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Make the right decision, but things go wrong anyway. Pass a dialogue check, or choose good over evil, but things still fuck up anyway, like real life, you can try your best but things still don't always go right. I hope this game does this, doesn't make clear what choices are the best outcomes, like in mosy RPGs you know the good outcome before you even decide it, if you want bad things to happen, you have to decide to let bad things happen, I want this game to be a wildcard at all times where you just never know if something will go wrong.

    submitted by /u/TheHeroicOnion
    [link] [comments]

    Another edit, I've been loving making my pics look cyberpunk ��

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Customizable Gorilla Arms?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Do you think we'll be able to change the color of our Gorilla Arms? They were shown in a red color on Night City Wire 2 in the Tools of Destruction segment. But then they were shown in gameplay, as flesh toned.

    I'm curious because for all we know they cut the ability to customize cyberware. But they cut a bunch of things, who's to say the red one they showed wasn't just an example piece? You know, kinda like how stores use display pieces.

    And just because Dexter has a gold arm doesn't mean we can do stuff like that. In other games NPC's have hairstyles we can't have, this could be like that.

    I want the ability to customize it but, I'm not gonna hold my breath.

    But I'm just curious as to other people's point of views.

    submitted by /u/JinxTheEdgyB
    [link] [comments]

    Update on Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Box (TARGET)

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    So I just got back from 3 Target's trying to chase down the elusive box I saw posted here earlier today, and I finally got an answer I thought I'd share:

    The people who got it seemed to have lucked out when they found it on the floor/asked for it, according to the person working at the Electronics section, the box doesn't come out until October 18th along with some other Cyberpunk Target merchandise (They didn't say what). They are not supposed to have it out on the floor and it is possible those who got it early was because someone unwittingly placed it out for sale or just handed it out. I will just have to eagerly wait until the 18th!

    Attached is a link to the picture I took so you can see the product number and maybe find it for yourself (it costs $22.49).

    https://imgur.com/a/EAi0r5b

    submitted by /u/ShaMedic
    [link] [comments]

    I’m ready for the release and playing with hot coffee provided by Arasaka

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    Am I the only one who does not like the SAMURAI music at all?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    This is not an attempt to bitch about the game to Refused or CDPR but I just dont like the SAMURAI music at all and dont see myself playing with it ingame. I am a pretty big rock/metal listener but for some reason cant get into the few SAMURAI songs that have been released. I hope that the gamemusic does not revolve a lot around SAMURAI music and that you can pick whatever you like ingame.

    submitted by /u/DjangoDynamite
    [link] [comments]

    Comics that are aesthetically similar to Cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    So I'm not familiar at all with comics/graphic novels but after finishing the World of Cyberpunk 2077 with its gorgeous illustrations, I'm really craving more of this style of art along with a story.

    I've gone through many lists of cyberpunk comics and I've gotten Transmetropolitan but it doesn't satisfy the itch in terms of aesthetics and artwork (although I'll still read it since the story is supposedly great).

    Does anyone here who is familiar with comics know of any that feature a more "modern" art style, similar to what we've seen in concept art for the game? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/PlundersPuns
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel