• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 3, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Surface Wiring Prosthetic for Cosplay. What do you think?

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Surface Wiring Prosthetic for Cosplay. What do you think?


    Surface Wiring Prosthetic for Cosplay. What do you think?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Redacted Cyberpunk 2077 Classification Report Contains Dildos, Decapitations, Implied Sexual Assault And More

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Maybe I should mind my own business but I'm hoping that sticking around in moments like these will reveal some interesting events.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    Advertisements in the sky above City Center

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Cyberpunk geralt, credits to Rxart (ArtStation)

    Posted: 03 May 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    Small thing I noticed some days ago: in the official site there is now a "videos" section. Not trying to hype anyone up for no reason but could this mean anything?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    CD Projekt RED Has Confirmed That Cyberpunk 2077 Won’t Be Censored in Australia

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Standard edition for Xbox and PS4 is listed for $50 at Walmart for seemingly no reason. I want to take the bait but it’s probably just a mistake.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Almost can't believe my own hype levels.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    This is just a rant about my excitement and hype for CB2077 (most likely will be lost in the endless pool of posts, Half-long post ahead)

    About 8-9 months ago, maybe even shorter than that. Was the actual first time i got wind of Cyberpunk 2077 and the hype around it (crazy isn't it?) The game has been in development for about 8 years? I can't believe how long some of you dedicated fans had to wait and pine for news or anything related to CB2077. But i've heard about the game for years from some of my friends i play games with who have been hyped for years, So i've KNOWN about it but have put it in the backpockets of my mind.

    But now, for the last month or 3, i've caught up with the hype and realized how crazy this games gonna be, maybe you'll just call me a bandwagoner since i've actually never played any other CDPR game or know what Cyberpunk was. But it don't matter to me, cause the actual hype levels im feeling each and everyday moving closer to the release date are beyond of anything ive felt before, let me give you some context...

    I am a MASSIVE Mass Effect Fanboy and was hyped over the fucking moon about Andromeda....(Yeah we all know how that went) And I was thoroughly and systematically dissapointed by it. It made me wonder wether i could get that excited for a game anymore only to find it crash and burn. You could say it even killed alot of my passion for games and gaming. (I am still in love with the ME trilogy though don't get me wrong)

    But with Cyberpunk it's different, i am not a years long fanboy, i've not a clue about its lore, it's a completely new beast to me compared to the Mass Effect Trilogy. So for every new thing i see, hear or read about cyberpunk, i keep getting excited like... I don't know what to do with myself, just sitting here almost boiling with excitement. I feel like I'm a little kid again the day before my birthday or going on a trip to an amusement park, Cyberpunk's hype has gotten me in touch with that feeling of passion for gaming I lost when playing Andromeda.

    So i just wanted to put this post out to share the love, excitement and passion i feel again and at the same time ask you guys about Why, how and what made you excited for CB2077 and why you love it. I love hearing other people's opinions about games. Much love to you all and lets keep safe in these times, and when we can finally dive into CB2077, I hope your experiences with it will live up to what you expected!

    TLDR: CB2077 hype helped me rediscover my passion for gaming, how bout you?

    submitted by /u/Crossoverdeath
    [link] [comments]

    Tried pre-ordering on the UK xbox store. This cant be right...

    Posted: 03 May 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    I know it's a small detail, but anyone else notice this cat just chillin? (18:45 in the 2018 demo)

    Posted: 03 May 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    Has CDPR said anything about missable quests?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    I think we can all agree that the Witcher games are one of the best out there, and I'm sure this game will be just as good, if not better, however the one thing I disliked about the Witcher games was how if you progress far enough in the story, some side quests become unavailable, so I'm wondering, has anyone from CDPR said if it'll be the same in cyberpunk 2077?

    submitted by /u/Knightmare4114
    [link] [comments]

    Underground animal cage fighting

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    During the deep dive video Cdpr mentioned that the animals host underground cage fights, I really hope that they make it possible to go watch, place bets, or even take place in these fights.

    submitted by /u/Bigbuckaroo420
    [link] [comments]

    Have you thought about how you’ll play as V? what “class” do you think you’ll focus on?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Remember that dude in the first trailer with the shotgun? What are the odds that he's associated with the Valentinos?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Check out his upper left arm (his left, our right): https://i.imgur.com/JvKSymh.png

    That looks like a De La Muerte skull with roses protruding from it. That's, more or less, the Valentino's moniker.

    While we're at it, the tattoo on his right arm, whatever it is, look like it could be the same as whatever it is the lady have tattooed on her leg.

    I don't know. What with the new gang info being put up, I've just been looking around through old videos to see if we can identify members of certain groups.

    submitted by /u/IIIOldSchooLIII
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think V's personality might change depending on what you choose for your background?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Character creator preset gallery

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    I wonder if CD Projekt RED will put so much importance to character creation and customization. Would you want to see an ingame gallery where all players could share their created characters? Something like Soulcalibur, Saints Row, Black Desert Online, The Sims 4, WWE, etc.

    And if they add it (from vanilla version or with DLCs/patches in the future), it would be awesome if you could rate them, put comments, save presets as public or private, and so on.

    Am I the only who think that this is great to create a community and to enlarge the number of hours a game can offer?

    submitted by /u/Blarzek
    [link] [comments]

    Any one know if the Devs will be doing proton/steamplay testing?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    I play on Linux and would love to preorder now that proton has made so many games available. But I'm curious if the Devs are looking at doing any basic testing for proton to see if it works prior to release?

    submitted by /u/quiet0n3
    [link] [comments]

    So how R rated is this gonna be?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Like worse than GTA? Basically what I'm asking what are we gonna see?

    submitted by /u/NotLozerish
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel