• Breaking News

    Friday, May 22, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - It is ‘Free Talk Friday’! - Rules 1 and 6 currently have relaxed moderation

    Cyberpunk 2077 - It is ‘Free Talk Friday’! - Rules 1 and 6 currently have relaxed moderation


    It is ‘Free Talk Friday’! - Rules 1 and 6 currently have relaxed moderation

    Posted: 21 May 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Hey Choombas,

    As per the title, it is currently 'Free Talk Friday' and this means that there will be relaxed moderation of rules 1 and 6.

    This means that you can post your random Cyberpunk 2077 discussions, even if they may not be OC/making a new point.

    A couple of examples are:

    • Basic polls, like, 'What Console are You Playing on?'
    • Hype posts, like, 'This is Why I'm so Excited for Cyberpunk 2077
    • Battlestation posts, sharing your PC or console setup with a Cyberpunk 2077 theme

    We will also be relaxing our moderation of rule 6, which means that you can post your Cyberpunk 2077 themed memes! Please note that there still must be some level of effort in their creation (i.e., reposting an unrelated video but changing the title is low effort), and they will still be subject to removal due to user reports.

    Also, if anyone is looking for it, here is the link to the last book club post (will be re-stickied tomorrow)

    submitted by /u/CyberpunkReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk lore for beginners

    Posted: 21 May 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Pre-ordering PC retail version in Malaysia comes with extra goodies: Cyberpunk Exclusive Metal Keychain & Gangs of Cyberpunk Badges Set of 8

    Posted: 21 May 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Jump into the Net with the Voodoo Boys

    Posted: 21 May 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Why do get a feeling Johnny is going to try to take over your body like Handsome Jack's AI from Tales from the Borderlands or any other AI from pop culture

    Posted: 21 May 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    If you want a temporary cyberpunk fix, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is on sale on Steam for $4.49

    Posted: 21 May 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    My Cyberpunk Controller arrived on my Cake Day, I'm very happy

    Posted: 21 May 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    The Algorithm blessed me with this today

    Posted: 21 May 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Will have to wait for december sale i guess

    Posted: 21 May 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    I never wanted the summer end as badly as in this year...

    Posted: 22 May 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    I have to admit my hype was nearly down to zero at the delay announcement, but since there is an rise of informations, lore and event announcements, it is coming back and I would say at this point in time I'm more hyped than ever. I just wanted to write that, so you other fellow humans can be happy with me :)

    submitted by /u/Pasizo
    [link] [comments]

    What is the tallest building in the game?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    I've been thinking recently about what the tallest building in Night City will be. It will almost certainly be in the City Centre but I wonder who the building is owned by.

    submitted by /u/Lotoro05
    [link] [comments]

    Demo for the public

    Posted: 22 May 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    I just want to know if there will be a free playable demo for the people to try it out and see if the game works on their machine or not, or how it works, maybe a 5-10 playabale demo. I thought that would be pretty nice to have, to be able to see if the game works vefore you buy it, now I know almost nobody does that anymore, but it is just a thought

    submitted by /u/m0r0o
    [link] [comments]

    [Art]High mobility gynoid unit(Marcin Tomalak)

    Posted: 21 May 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    So I'm thinking about getting the collectors edition of cyberpunk

    Posted: 21 May 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    I already pre-ordered Cyberpunk on pc, but I have the money to get the collectors edition and I would get it on the PS4. The question is, will this be one of the games that will be backwards compatible with the ps5 at launch or would I probably have to wait?

    submitted by /u/funkster047
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox One X bundle pre-order is up (sort of)...

    Posted: 21 May 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox One X bundle pre-order is up (sort of)...

    Just seen the landing page for the Xbone X bundle pre-order. It currently states it is $1,999.99
    I just had a short chat with a Microsoft support member, and he assured me it is definitely a temporary page listing error for the price.
    I've been checking the landing page like a hawk since its announcement, so I naturally had to check to make sure, hahah.

    https://preview.redd.it/tfhrrg0055051.jpg?width=401&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=034cb29622057b56f9c15bf9590489897e5cdcb2

    submitted by /u/CodeboxRed
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel