• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 20, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt Red surpassed Ubisoft and is now the most valuable video game company in Europe

    Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt Red surpassed Ubisoft and is now the most valuable video game company in Europe


    CD Projekt Red surpassed Ubisoft and is now the most valuable video game company in Europe

    Posted: 19 May 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Cillian MurV for you Peaky Blinders fans (sauce @demchukrostislav on Instagram)

    Posted: 19 May 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    All day every day since e3 2018

    Posted: 19 May 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Don’t know if this has been posted before but these were posted on Facebook.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Everybody was creative in creating the mods, but not me, I simply said bot you become PC

    Posted: 19 May 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    I really hope the weight system is better in Cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 19 May 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    I loved the Witcher 3 but god damn the weight system was horrible. It really added nothing to the game and became more of a burden than fun mechanics. The fact that the Witcher 3 had so many loot yet the game still actively punished you for looting was pretty strange. Furthermore, the weighting system didn't have an effect on combat or riding roach so it wasn't even consistent.

    submitted by /u/leonmaximiliano
    [link] [comments]

    "Steal from the rich" my PC mod submission. Had a blast with Blender and with the competition.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    My submission for the Cyberup contest: "Corporate Identity". Don't own a digital drawing tablet, so it had to be done by mouse.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    What is your plan for release day?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    I currently have a preorder at gamestop, but I know when I wake up on Sep 16, I will want to buy it digitally to play right at midnight. If there are midnight releases at gamestop, I will get it then and wait the few hours to download to start playing around 3-4 am. But if there are no midnight releases I know I probably won't be able to wait an extra 12 hours and will get the game ready to go at midnight. The penalty for not picking up a preorder is only $5.

    Sep 16 I will probably spend cleaning because I like playing new games in a nice clean environment. I will make sure I have fresh batteries in controller, clean my tv, get in comfy clothes. Probably rewatch every gameplay demo that they have released at that point, read up on lore and scour the internet one last time (while avoiding spoilers from early leaks). Also make sure I have snacks and drinks ready to go as I will stay up all night playing. I hope there is some type of Cyberpunk Mountain dew or energy drink that comes out (nicola?) I know this day will feel like Xmas eve did as a kid, my hype will be through the roof.

    submitted by /u/marciahdesigns
    [link] [comments]

    Poll: Would you use cheats in Cyberpunk?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    I haven't seen any discussions about cheats here yet, I may be wrong... But I wanted to know how the community see them...

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/levitan17
    [link] [comments]

    I just noticed the "Commentator" dialog while watching a preview? Will this be a thing the entire game or just in the beginning? If anyone knows. I like the idea.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    WE GOT A CITY TO BURN

    Posted: 19 May 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    My take on character sheet, what you guys think?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    Don’t sleep on the controller stand. A bit of the One X design without buying an almost-outdated console.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    My hype has escalated once again to the point where I find myself drawing Keanu Reeves from time to time

    Posted: 19 May 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    Trauma Team - Emergency Blood Transfusion Container. My approach to the CyberUp competition.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    A Cyberpunk inspired playlist ����

    Posted: 19 May 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Influenced by the style of Ghost in the Shell, and Cyberpunk 2077. From the perspective of Major or a vengeful V. Experience the dark electro side of Cyberpunk set in the mood of a dystopian madhouse in Japan and California (Night City). It's the music of a samurai who's got a city to burn.

    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7mkQ1xwsgvXf4W2QhvFQpd?si=5mNkE0QRT1CXF5vlQ-8AIg

    submitted by /u/Astral_Wizaard
    [link] [comments]

    Tom - Solo (Fanart)

    Posted: 19 May 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Cyberpunk Movies List. Add your Favourites!

    Posted: 19 May 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Below list contains only few I could think of some 'must watch' films before the Cyberpunk 2077 and few personal favourites all cyberpunk/sci-fi genre.

    My list mostly contains classic movies IMO the best.

    Feel free to add your favourite list of films recent and classics maybe even anime films as longest it's touching Cyberpunk genre.

    Some of the below are available on Netflix (different regions) and few on Amazon Video.

    • Johnny Mnemonic
    • Demolition Man
    • Judge Dread (original)
    • Minority Report
    • Robocop (original)
    • The Running Man
    • Screamers
    • Total Recal (original)
    • Fortress
    • I Robot
    • Fifth Element
    • Tron
    submitted by /u/pfury
    [link] [comments]

    V drawing i did because i am super exited gor the game

    Posted: 19 May 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    My submission for the #Cyberupyourpc Contest - Tyger Claw

    Posted: 19 May 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    About the Gamescom Closed door demo

    Posted: 19 May 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Has anyone here seen the private gamescom demo that was shown to media or can recall things that weren't wrote about.

    submitted by /u/The-noob-legend-6927
    [link] [comments]

    [Art] Got inspired today to draw something:) Can't wait for September 17...

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel