• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 3, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - “Future Outlaw” - 3d render I made based on cyberpunk 2077

    Cyberpunk 2077 - “Future Outlaw” - 3d render I made based on cyberpunk 2077


    “Future Outlaw” - 3d render I made based on cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:39 PM PST

    So, finished it over night. I hope that u all like it. This is a Final version without logo, made one with a logo as well but wanted to post clear one here. This one was fun to work on!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:05 AM PST

    Made a Cyberpunk inspired theme for my phone - thought y'all might appreciate

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:37 PM PST

    Blue samurai phone background

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:51 AM PST

    Underground Area?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:20 PM PST

    I could of sworn I remembered the devs mention underground parts of the city.

    Does anybody else remember this or know when they said this?

    Thx

    submitted by /u/trippleclassified
    [link] [comments]

    Found a video that discusses some of the lore from the Cyberpunk RPG

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:58 AM PST

    The World of Cyberpunk 2077 lore book question

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:28 PM PST

    So, the world of cyberpunk lore book by Dark Horse Comics was supposed to come out 3 days after the game. I thought it was because it had spoilers of the new people and places from the game

    But now that the game has been pushed a couple months the book also has been pushed but a couple months BEFORE the game. The new date is June 17th.

    My question is, it's the lore book going to have spoilers from the game (In which case I wont buy or I'll buy it after) or is just going to contain information of the things that have happened before the game?

    submitted by /u/Pedroamg20
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk + pixelart

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:02 PM PST

    The world of cyberpunk might become a reality in a near future

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:07 PM PST

    welcome to heaven

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:56 AM PST

    Good game, horrible box art

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:35 PM PST

    I can't be the only one who thinks this, but if I am then just put this in r/unpopularopinion. I'm as hyped as anyone for this game, but dang do I hate the box art.

    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/9f/Cyberpunk_2077_box_art.jpg/220px-Cyberpunk_2077_box_art.jpg

    First off, it has the typical "guy with a gun looking away", which is so played out that it hurts. I'd need 3 hands to count out how many box arts play that card, just off the top of my head.

    Secondly, I don't like the yellow. This may be more subjective than the first point, but I think it still stands. Bright yellow just isn't very attractive. It's an eyesore. The vague structure in the background make it a bit better, but they just supplement the problem.

    I'm gonna buy this game no matter what, so this isn't really for me. This is more for people who don't know anything about Cyberpunk, but may see this game on the shelf passing by. In that case, I'd want that person to be attracted to the box art, and not compare it with any other first person shooter.

    I realize they're probably too far along to change it, which is a shame. But if I were in charge of it, I'd have the box art focus on Night City, not the main character. Since V will be completely customizable, there's little point in having the default body as the face of the game. Is anyone gonna be seeing that face again after the character creator? Likely not. If you have to show a character, then show Johnny Silverhand. He'll be a face every player sees, and he'll be super prevalent to the story.

    I'm honestly curious if anyone has a similar opinion as me, or any disagreements. Any other ideas for a better box art?

    submitted by /u/Fidget02
    [link] [comments]

    ran out of yellow

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:52 PM PST

    Will there be original songs composed for the game? Jonny Silverhand, from what I heard, is a musician. So we should listen to his songs, but if we did, would the voice be different from Keanu's? Will Grimes compose songs for Lizzy Wizzy?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:03 AM PST

    Haven’t looked into this game but have some questions

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:42 AM PST

    Like I said I haven't researched this game much but from what I've seen it looks great.

    So question one I've heard it is an open world game is this true and what is the size?

    Second question What other game would you compare it to?

    That's it really just trying to get an idea of the game and how bad I want to play it.

    submitted by /u/Fredbird_1
    [link] [comments]

    CDPR Changed her face or just wrong statue (toy) design? In the "new" design she have piercing in her mouth and ear.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:18 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel