• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - My mum embroidered me a cool hoodie (thanks mum)

    Cyberpunk 2077 - My mum embroidered me a cool hoodie (thanks mum)


    My mum embroidered me a cool hoodie (thanks mum)

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:38 AM PST

    14th February one year ago

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:54 AM PST

    A Commission of my Corporate Cop V

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:13 AM PST

    No plans for #ValentinesDay? Solo is always a good option. ��

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 04:23 AM PST

    Why is everyone obsessed with Third Person

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:57 AM PST

    As the title says why are so many people upset over the First Person view that the game will have? Why not appreciate the game as the developers intended? I even heard people go as far as saying they cancelled preorders because of it.

    Edit: Not trying to offend anyone just wondering out of curiosity what is everyone's take on the situation.

    submitted by /u/MyNameIsTaySmile
    [link] [comments]

    Noticed Hey Arnold predicting the future today.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:05 PM PST

    Did some art based on the samurai logo today!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:26 PM PST

    Regained my hype

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:41 AM PST

    Regained my hype

    After the recent delay of the game I started to loose the hype and was getting annoyed by the "lack" of gameplay or trailers. Today I rewatched the 48 minute gameplay and deep dive videos. I gotta say, it revamped my hype. I also now see that there is enough media out there for the game. Both videos show a glimpse of gameplay, mechanics, customization choices (hopefully there will be more than that in the game), weapons and glimpses of how our choices affects the story. I know it still sucks that the game got delayed, but the game can only get better now. Hopefully it doesn't get delayed again and we can enjoy the game when the time comes.

    Reposting since it was removed for not being on Free Talk Friday's

    submitted by /u/h4p3r50n1c
    [link] [comments]

    I'm not hyped, I just can't wait

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:51 AM PST

    Do you think there will be an arcade?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 02:46 PM PST

    I doubt it but come on that would be so cool

    submitted by /u/marcato53
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk Spotify Playlist

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:48 AM PST

    Hi everyone,

    I'd like to share with you my Cyberpunk playlist in spotify: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6jAHSkP9mXQo4277E4y50K?si=OZ9cCh22SpWFsqkicaLRMQ

    I've been in the cyberpunk hype for sometime now, and I'm still listening to a lot of electronic/dark/industrial tracks.

    Please feel free to show me tracks that you like so I can get my playlist even better.

    submitted by /u/chronoalvein
    [link] [comments]

    Not strictly related to the game, but this guy literally modified his cyborg arm to interface it with his synthetizer and make electronic music. You won't get much more Cyberpunk than this in real life.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:30 AM PST

    Just awesome

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:12 AM PST

    How “hardcore” is the game?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:46 PM PST

    Hi all,

    First time posting, so apologies if I run afoul of the rules. But I am definitely a fan of this game (I remember when the paper/pencil version came out waaay back when).

    I had a question: we've seen a lot of gameplay footage that I understand is WIP, but I was wondering: is there going to be anything like a hardcore mode? Is there any info on that? For example:

    • Halo has Legendary (and SLASO).
    • Fallout 4 has survival.
    • Deus Ex has "Give me Deus Ex" (I think that's what it's called?)

    A game mode/setting where you can't just go in guns all blazing (at least not all the time) because the game is at a setting that is designed to be harsh, difficult, realistic, and unforgiving - for those who want a challenge?

    submitted by /u/rubicon_duck
    [link] [comments]

    I found Roach in Cyberpunk-He is a NetWatch agent!!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:38 PM PST

    What if the delay is because the ARG

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 07:55 PM PST

    Just a thought, but what if the delay is because the arg has slowed and they want people to have enough time to crack it. I know it sounds dumb to delay a whole game 5 months just because of an ARG, but it's just a thought.

    submitted by /u/LFD1playersCrucible
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel