• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 16, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Cyberpunk 2077 Romance option and NPC interactions

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Cyberpunk 2077 Romance option and NPC interactions


    Cyberpunk 2077 Romance option and NPC interactions

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:13 PM PST

    I wanted to discuss the romance options/npc interactions of the upcoming cyberpunk 2077, i been thinking after the devs say romance isn't going to be easy to obtain in cyberpunk. Since the 48 minute game play when v was getting the eye scanner, it says humanity point somewhere and i thought, humanity points also factor in your romance dialogue, since you lose humanity points when upgrading and you become less and less sympathetic meaning romance would be even more difficult and you'd be a bit meaner to npc's when interacting with them. Also street cred also plays into count as well, npc's will have preferences too, im glad cd project red isn't going to click flirt a few times and then suddenly they are now into you and both are together,i'm not sure if it counts in the joyboy/joygirl or they just let you still do it with them even if you don't have much humanity points. Still interesting though, i'll test that out once the game comes out but then i'd restart to then do the usual stuff.

    submitted by /u/DawnXL
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon attachment system?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:34 PM PST

    I can't rember if CDPR have actually confirmed weapon customization (i.e laser sight, suppressor, extended clips) to be a thing in the game. Was this thing confirmed some time ago or am I just imagining things? And, if it is a thing, does the rarity system influence somehow the level of customization of said weapon (i.e purple weapon has more attachment customization than grey weapon)?

    submitted by /u/Synth_Cowboy
    [link] [comments]

    Hear me out, a detachable robotic hand!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:55 PM PST

    Like in Addams Family. Maybe a small camera on the wrist watch.

    submitted by /u/Poopikaki
    [link] [comments]

    Do you prefer commentary or NoCommentary for Cyberpunk2077 let's play?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:20 PM PST

    Has anyone received their refund, via the PS4 email that offered it due to the delay?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:06 PM PST

    A week or so ago I received an email from Sony offering a refund for cyberpunk because of the delay. I chose to accept refund because of how far off the release was. I have yet to receive the refund, and am in limbo.

    Has anyone else had any luck here after choosing to get the refund? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Saintwalkr81
    [link] [comments]

    I HATE WAITING

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:16 PM PST

    This game is toying with me. I'm having anxiety attack from thinking I might not be able to play it or if it delayed again I'd go crazy

    submitted by /u/glancedUp
    [link] [comments]

    Is it an option to beat the game without any cyber upgrades?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:07 PM PST

    I was curious about the topic and I didn't find anything specific, so I'm asking if some of you folks know more than me.

    If the answer is "No" I'm still really hyped for the game, this question I'm more like future challenge, not I must play it like that.

    submitted by /u/r3fl3kT0r
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel