• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 9, 2020

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Seems like their playing a mini game, no? anyone know what it is?

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Seems like their playing a mini game, no? anyone know what it is?


    Seems like their playing a mini game, no? anyone know what it is?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:52 AM PST

    V enters Pacifica

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:56 AM PST

    Fan Art of Octokuro’s V Cosplay, by Me

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:18 PM PST

    Holiday Postcard from CDPR arrived yesterday!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:01 PM PST

    My Cyberpunk 2077 Countdown

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:22 PM PST

    Hey, I got a question about an augmentation... NSFW

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:22 PM PST

    How does the mister stud work? I mean do they get rid of the vagina and replace it with the cyber ware dildo? Or is like a strap on? Much appreciated

    submitted by /u/Throw_away_gen_z
    [link] [comments]

    Modding my new PC with an inspiring theme. First design

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:34 PM PST

    Modding my new PC with an inspiring theme. First design

    Well!

    I recently bought a new set up , It stills needs a lot of work, and for the very first time Im gonna try to make some mods to the case.

    I love to paint, and ofc the scify stuff, so Im decided to make this happens. I have an Obsidian 800d case from Corsair, and this is the first design , its a bit rushed but Im pretty happy with the color scheme and the basic idea. Ill need better pics for NightCity, and my idea is to use Vinils for the work.

    Any other CyberSuggestion? Im also a very big samurai fan.

    Hope you all like it

    https://preview.redd.it/rgjj27k28m941.jpg?width=600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6b4d9611ecb95bdf7c9e0d1eeebdab9539be6a37

    submitted by /u/PaTXiNaKI
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a folder of all ingame ads so far?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:28 PM PST

    Billiard as a mini game in game

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:24 PM PST

    I would love to be able to play billiard in Cyberpunk as a mini game. There is one visible in the first E3 trailer that looks impressive.

    submitted by /u/gemGreg
    [link] [comments]

    The Mantis Girl wallpaper in 4K, man I like her so much!!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:55 AM PST

    Phones in Cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:57 AM PST

    Just a question I had. When I viewed the 48 minute walkthrough on youtube for the 10th time, I noticed that when they revealed the people in Night City walking around, none of them were glued to their phones and were just walking around aimlessly. Do you think that phones don't exist anymore in this time period or maybe it was just an early demo and cdprojktredd still has yet to implement stuff inside the game?

    submitted by /u/SammyDaSalamander
    [link] [comments]

    The lack of information about the game is a good thing

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:50 AM PST

    I personally think that the lack of info is good because it keeps expectations down and makes what you see in the game more of a surprise which rarely happens now a days, I hope it continues till release.

    submitted by /u/stonedavocado
    [link] [comments]

    Everyday I get more and more excited for this game

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:02 PM PST

    A low effort post, but every game I'm playing seems to lack the scratch to the itch this game has given me. Each time I see a "99 days" type post I get more and more hyped.

    I usually hate to say this with unreleased games, but I think we will soon have a masterpiece in our hands :)

    submitted by /u/SilentHernandez
    [link] [comments]

    Gwent as a mini-game

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:18 PM PST

    I was inspired by the individual asking about mini-games in cyberpunk and my mind immediately went to gwent. So I was curious as to how everyone would feel if CD Project Red put gwent in.

    I know I would be quite unhappy with it as I don't enjoy gwent but it could be a fun Easter egg.

    submitted by /u/LeLanderus
    [link] [comments]

    I feel this song fits V so well....

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:54 PM PST

    Awesome Cyberpunk samura

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:21 PM PST

    What should i do to prepare for the game?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:00 AM PST

    So obviously like the rest of you guys, im more than excited to play this game. But im running into some trouble and would love some helpful answers as to what is the best decision. I don't have a console and my gaming laptop will most likely run this game quite poorly. I bought a Google stadia and it actually works fine but apparently the game will launch at an undisclosed later date and that's unacceptable. I don't think buying a PC is the best route for myself as i wouldn't want sink money into a rig just to have just as powerful consoles coming out at the end of the year for half the price. Ultimately my question is do you guys think the PS4 pro or Xbox one x is the way to go or should i just take it and save for a desktop?

    submitted by /u/Chuggs-Mckenzie
    [link] [comments]

    Waiting for PS5 / Xbox Series X?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:54 PM PST

    I just started the Witcher 3 on my Xbox One X last week and I'm absolutely loving it!! Just made my way to Velen and I figure this game will probably keep me occupied for months to come.

    With the performance boost that the One X provides for the Witcher, I can't imagine how good Cyberpunk is going to look & feel on next-gen hardware!

    Anyone console brethren plan on waiting it out?

    submitted by /u/Th3BranMan
    [link] [comments]

    How good is the spanish of Jackie?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:43 PM PST

    I was watching the 48 minutes gameplay and in one part he says "Vamanos", as far as I understand the correct word is "Vamonos". So that made me question myself about Jackie's level of Spanish. Just wanted to know that, I know that is a dumb question but I'm curious. If someone could answer that I would appreciate it. Thanks.

    EDIT: Thanks for all the answers.

    submitted by /u/VIHvirus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel