• Breaking News

    Monday, December 23, 2019

    Cyberpunk 2077 - While we've seen the audio translator body mod in use, it'll be interesting to see if we need separate mods to read in other languages as well.

    Cyberpunk 2077 - While we've seen the audio translator body mod in use, it'll be interesting to see if we need separate mods to read in other languages as well.


    While we've seen the audio translator body mod in use, it'll be interesting to see if we need separate mods to read in other languages as well.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:34 AM PST

    Countdown to the Dark Future (365 Days of Cyberpunk Facts) Day 357. Topic: Cyberpunk Memories

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:45 AM PST

    I arranged 4ÆM by Grimes for the piano

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:40 PM PST

    Initial Character Build.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:07 PM PST

    Initial Character Build.

    I want to know what your initial character build will be. Assuming that these numbers are accurate, you will be given 22 Attribute Points to begin with. My initial build will focus on me being a stealth-hacker-ninja-assassin type character (some will find this clichéd), so the numbers are as follows: Body - 4 (since that is all I'll need to Force Open some doors, it could come in handy (no pun intended) if I am on the opposite side of the terminal and/or maintenance panel). Intelligence - 5 (since that is all I'll need to Hack some terminals). Reflexes - 5 (I'm assuming that this will be enough for me to be efficient with Blades). Technical - 3 (in the '48-minute walkthrough', after the spider-bot deal went sideways only 1 was needed to Disassemble the maintenance panel to leave the room, so this should be enough for a start). Cool - 5 (just look at the skills associated with it).

    Maybe I'll +1 to Cool and -1 from Technical. 🤷‍♀️

    Top-left image says \"Adjust 'Our' Attributes\" 😂 Possible typo.

    submitted by /u/SanJN010
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody have any Cyberpunk 2077 wallpapers for a note 8? Or a website or anything

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:49 PM PST

    ARG Envelope #3

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:16 AM PST

    Has anyone who ordered the bomber jacket gotten it shipped yet?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 01:54 PM PST

    I live in Canada not sure if that matters but I ordered the jacket at the beginning of the month and I recall it said something about shipping around christmas, but I still haven't had any confirmation or any information about the order since I purchased it.

    submitted by /u/Chuggs-Mckenzie
    [link] [comments]

    I made some fan art, tried to add something from my imagination as well :)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:16 AM PST

    Do you think think this game will adequately explore the morality of a cyber-punkified word? Or will it merely be "Call of Duty: Robots"?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 02:14 AM PST

    When I watched the first teaser trial years ago, I was definitely interested. It was so jarring to see this young, beautiful woman with a massacre of bloodied corpses surrounding her, and metal scythes sticking out of her arms! When I heard about how this was due to overmodifying one's body and mind, I was fascinated to get ready for an indepth conversation about the ethics and morality of body mofication, and of the effects of a progressivey more technological world that is less "natural".

    However, in more recent trailers and gameplay footage, it does seem like the eerie "feel" of the first trailer and all of the questions it was leading to, sort of disappeared. It feels like the writers are no longer interested in having this "philosophical" discussion, and I am concerned that it the emphasis has transferred to making this a popular, action oriented shooter, akin to a call of duty, robotified (especially given that they apparently have call of duty writers on their team now?).

    What are your thoughts on this? Its still early days, but I really hope this will be a game that makes you think!

    submitted by /u/JosephGreg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel