• Breaking News

    Monday, December 23, 2019

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I tried posting this on tumblr for the Christmas card contest, but it wouldn't show up on the public tag :( hopefully someone here gets a kick out of it.

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I tried posting this on tumblr for the Christmas card contest, but it wouldn't show up on the public tag :( hopefully someone here gets a kick out of it.


    I tried posting this on tumblr for the Christmas card contest, but it wouldn't show up on the public tag :( hopefully someone here gets a kick out of it.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 02:11 PM PST

    Sadly I wasn't selected for the cosplay contest final, but I want to share here the first picture of my Johnny Silverhand. Hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:36 AM PST

    Countdown to the Dark Future (365 Days of Cyberpunk Facts) Day 356. Topic: Cyberpunk Quotes

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:21 AM PST

    Perspective

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:08 PM PST

    Perspective

    One of the many reasons why I am not worried about map-size... just look out the window. Remember, V isn't on the ground-level here either, and this is just a small fraction of one of six districts.

    Check out the \"Breaking News!\" (red arrow), I wonder if V is responsible or involved, cause that could mean we'll get to go to a Lizzy Wizzy concert... despite the outcome, that could be cool.

    submitted by /u/SanJN010
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk 2077 ARG Clue #2

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:29 AM PST

    This could be the game that gets me back into PC Gaming.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:08 AM PST

    I am a diehard PC gamer who had to go console because work, marriage, child meant I needed a more casual drop in for gaming that also didn't require $1000s for upgrades. I needed a one stop shop if you will. I loved The Witcher and I've been so pumped for this game since day 1. But because its first person, I think to truly enjoy it I will need a keyboard and mouse and to be nose close to a big ol monitor.

    What I'm saying is that, I am seriously considering buying a kitted out PC just to play this game and that really excites me.

    Long live PC Gaming.

    submitted by /u/deadant88
    [link] [comments]

    What's the arg

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:33 PM PST

    I get that it's a puzzle but if its solved what happens I know something similar

    submitted by /u/Glogetea
    [link] [comments]

    cyberpunkgame: "funny questions" Q&A on Tumblr

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 01:34 AM PST

    fake Keanu Reeves in Chengdu China.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:06 PM PST

    Just gonna leave this here, next step in ARG

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 04:53 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel