• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 19, 2019

    Cyberpunk 2077 - V has come to...

    Cyberpunk 2077 - V has come to...


    V has come to...

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 04:16 AM PST

    Geoff Keighley is looking for Keannu Reeves on The Game Awards 2020 for his participation on Cyberpunk.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 04:16 PM PST

    Countdown to the Dark Future (365 Days of Cyberpunk Facts) Day 352. Topic: Cyberpunk Quotes

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 05:32 AM PST

    Cyberpunk styled movies

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 02:23 PM PST

    I like many of you are waiting impatiently for this game's release. I've been trying to watch movies that remind me of cyberpunk. Both Bladerunner movies are good, Neil Blomkamp has good movies but what am I not thinking about. I watched IRobot because I wanted to see some sweet bionic arm action. I'm at my wits end! What do ya'll suggest?

    submitted by /u/ProfessorHermit
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 11:13 PM PST

    What are the differences between the US, Canadian and European versions of the Collector's Edition? I live and Canada and I want to purchase the Collector's Edition but it's sold out everywhere but there's still a lot available on eBay. There's a seller in Ontario who's selling the Collector's Edition but it's too much money. Would it be alright to purchase the US version or European version from a US seller or a UK seller respectively at a cheaper cost? Would it matter if I get the US version or the European version over the Canadian version and are they all the exact same thing? The Canadian version may have French language and the European version's rating symbol on the game case would be PEGI 18 but that's about it? Would the US game disk work in Canada as well as the European game disk?

    *To sum this up, would it be my best bet to get the US version over the European version since the US version is probably the most identical to the Canadian version?

    submitted by /u/Darthy09
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to gift the preorder to someone?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 07:24 PM PST

    Hi everyone, I would like to gift the game to my brother for Christmas, but I really can't find a way to do it.

    I don't have a Steam account so I can't gift the preorder through Steam, is there a way to buy a code that my brother can redeem?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/randomlygenned
    [link] [comments]

    Realism

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 04:29 PM PST

    Can't wait for this game it's definitely my most anticipated of next year, but I'm worried about the enemies being bullet sponges. that boss fight at the and of the deep dive in particular. Wonder if there will be a mode where bullets do more damage to you and enemies. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/nurdmerd
    [link] [comments]

    Will Cyberpunk2077 have DualShock 4 native support on PC?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 07:02 AM PST

    Title*

    submitted by /u/QuickSETO
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel