• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 6, 2019

    Cyberpunk 2077 - We Got 250K!

    Cyberpunk 2077 - We Got 250K!


    We Got 250K!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:32 PM PST

    Just thought I'd leave a simple message here, this subreddit has now crossed 250,000 members! We're also roughly 160 days until launch, AND I COULDN'T BE MORE EXCITED!!!

    submitted by /u/ShaperRelic
    [link] [comments]

    I did this for mainly for Cyperpunk, I am so ready!!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:19 PM PST

    Countdown to the Dark Future (365 Days of Cyberpunk Facts) Day 310. Topic: Your Little Friends

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 04:47 AM PST

    Got some awesome posters of cyberpunk!!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:08 PM PST

    Concerning Email from Walmart; anyone else in Canada who pre-ordered get a similar email?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 09:23 AM PST

    The email said:

    Hello,

    We have an update on your recent Walmart.ca order # xxxxxxxx

    We have run out of items in your order, and these items will be delayed.

    We're working with our suppliers to get you these items as soon as possible. We will update you as soon as we know when your order will be ready.

    Any items that are unavailable to be shipped in the next 3 days will be automatically cancelled from your order.

    I mean, obviously it won't ship in 3 days, and I'm concerned it's going to get cancelled. I preordered for an awesome price, so I'd rather not lose out. Anyone have any ideas?

    EDIT: I preordered the standard edition for PS4.

    submitted by /u/JMPesce
    [link] [comments]

    I hope that Hyper plays there!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:29 PM PST

    Cyberpunk 2077 Collectors edition is back on all platforms.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 04:46 AM PST

    Modding Community // Modding Ideas?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:55 AM PST

    Is there anyone here interested in building mods for the game once it releases?

    Otherwise, what mod-ideas do you have for the game?

    My goal is to build a modular Radio Mod so that I can give some of my favorite cyberpunk artists radio play while we're in-game. I would love to link it up to actual internet radio live-streams or maybe a playlist of Soundcloud mixes so anyone can host their own radio. (Because let's be real - this music would absolutely slap while driving in-game)

    submitted by /u/_rivaldealer_
    [link] [comments]

    Things I want to do in this game (but the game probably won't allow)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:56 AM PST

    • I want to start off as a human body, but as I level up and the game progresses I want to change body parts so that by the end of the game I'm very cybernetic.

    • I want to have Keanu Reeves as my sexy Cortana for the whole game, and he will be my character's unreachable romance option.

    • I want a (predictable?) plot twist that the Keanu hologram was actually a cybervirus!

    • I want my character to romance Sasquatch.

    • I want a wellmade moral system, I don't wanna feel like the NPCs give me stuff to do and I follow.

    Can the game actually hold up to my own imagination of how it will and should be?

    submitted by /u/Momotidae
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel