• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 5, 2019

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I couldn't afford the Cyberpunk jacket so I painted one of my old denims and made my own :)

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I couldn't afford the Cyberpunk jacket so I painted one of my old denims and made my own :)


    I couldn't afford the Cyberpunk jacket so I painted one of my old denims and made my own :)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:47 AM PST

    A Cyberpunk inspired art piece I recently finished

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 11:53 PM PST

    Countdown to the Dark Future (365 Days of Cyberpunk Facts) Day 309. Topic: Your Little Friends

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:39 AM PST

    Would you be upset if the game was delayed?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:36 AM PST

    Questions for Mike Pondsmith?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:08 PM PST

    Hi everyone!

    Come this weekend, I will have the opportunity to interact and interview Mike Pondsmith, who designed Cyberpunk, and is also currently consulting on the story and mechanics of CD Projekt Red's Cyberpunk 2077.

    As part of the interview, I am interested in knowing press questions you folks are dying to know the answers to. While I am savvy about games in general, I will confess that I've never played the original tabletop game and I'm not really sure what to expect from Cyberpunk 2077 either.

    As such, if you have any questions you'd like him to answer, I'll try my best to include them in the interview :)

    submitted by /u/edwinJCU
    [link] [comments]

    The world's first hands-on with Cyberpunk 2077(clickbait)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 04:05 AM PST

    Best buy Collectors edition is up for preorder

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 01:21 PM PST

    Preorder bonus for 30% CDPR store discount code for US customers, did you all get to use it before it expired?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 01:11 PM PST

    For those of you who pre-ordered from GOG in the US and qualified for the 30% CDPR store discount code, did any of you get an email when the US store opened?

    I'm asking because when we all received the code the US store wasn't available yet. The FAQ on the pre-order bonus said an email would go out so we can take advantage of it. I randomly checked a couple of days ago and discovered the US store is open and the code expired. I have shit timing on this since the code expired Oct 31 but damn I would have wanted to use it.

    I searched my gmail and found nothing about it. And to be fair, the same FAQ did disclaim the expiration date, so I could have set a reminder or something.

    Anyway, did an email go out and what was the subject?

    submitted by /u/nightofgrim
    [link] [comments]

    Question about character creation.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 12:15 PM PST

    I don't expect this to be known yet, but does anyone know if make-up will be available in the character creation? And how in depth is the character creation, is it just a "head picker"?

    submitted by /u/Courier_07
    [link] [comments]

    Possible mouse and keyboard support for consoles?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 04:18 AM PST

    is there any chance for support for KB/M on console, as i am more comfortable on it then my DS4
    i would have got the game for PC but i dont think i will reach the minimum requirements.

    submitted by /u/13PaRaDoX31
    [link] [comments]

    Collectors edition listed on Adorama - All platforms

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:53 AM PST

    I just noticed the collector's edition is listed on Adorama's website: https://www.adorama.com/l/?searchinfo=cyberpunk+2077+collector%27s+edition I placed an order on the PC edition with them, I have ordered from the site in the past but never pre-ordered from them, anyone have any experience with pre-orders from them?? Is this legit??

    submitted by /u/pbmoe1
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk 2077's biggest potential problem

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:08 PM PST

    Which is the lack of a final goal.

    In Witcher 3 it was crystal clear - find Ciri and protect her from the Wild Hunt. And the whole story was built around it, that was where we were headed to.

    But in CP - what is the goal? Is there a main villain? Is there something specific we want to achieve? No, the main goal is just to become badass.

    I'm getting Fallout 76 and No Man's Sky vibes with "do what you want, be whoever you want, you can do anything".

    If anyone's into manga/anime, I have a great example of a similar situation (if you're not into this stuff - mainly Naruto - ignore the following paragraph).

    The main goal of Naruto back in the day was to become the greatest leader of the country there ever was. And there were various different arcs, villains, etc. but that was the end goal that was in the back of the fans' heads. But in the succesing manga, where we follow Naruto's son - Boruto, the main character just wants to become a badass, and that's it. It makes the main protagonist and also the story, much less compelling, because the story goes "somewhere", there's nothing for the fans to grab onto, something that the fans will think of "I wonder if he will be able to achieve it", because being badass is just... really, not a real achievement.

    Tell me what you think about it. Will this be a negative thing for CP? Or will the story be able to pull us in and make us invested in the world like the Witcher did?

    submitted by /u/ToTylkoJa99999
    [link] [comments]

    Ability to crouch-run/stealth-run?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 05:08 AM PST

    I wondered if you'll be able to crouch-run since it would practical to be able to sprint while crouching and gaining more time to move to other cover if needed. What do you guys think? V already has amazing reflexes and can double jump, slide etc. so it would add up some fun to the movement freedom in general.

    submitted by /u/Sgt_Prof
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel