• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 10, 2019

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Pre-purchasing game on Steam

    Cyberpunk 2077 - Pre-purchasing game on Steam


    Pre-purchasing game on Steam

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:15 AM PST

    hi can anyone who owns the game on Steam tell me if I get artbook and wallpapers when I pre-purchase it, I saw that GOG had that perks and curious if it affects buying it on steam ?

    submitted by /u/Grassbopper
    [link] [comments]

    Countdown to the Dark Future (365 Days of Cyberpunk Facts) Day 313. Topic: Your Little Friends

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 07:07 AM PST

    Collectors edition seems to be back on stock for Xbox and ps4 on Best Buy

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:07 PM PST

    Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler

    submitted by /u/downtownbattlemt
    [link] [comments]

    Did a cool edit of the cyberpunk 2020 dragoon

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:42 PM PST

    I won the collector's edition statue in a raffle at GameStop during the Modern Warfare launch event they were having. Was it a mistake to open it?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 11:01 PM PST

    While I was at GameStop picking up my preorder copy of Modern Warfare they had a raffle where if you put $5 down towards a preorder of CyberPunk 2077 you got entered in to a raffle for a collector's edition statue. It's the one with the guy running over someone with a motorcycle while duel-wielding pistols.

    I was planning on getting the game anyway and figured if I won I could give the statue to my friend for his birthday. He's super obsessed with this game and I don't really collect much gaming memorabilia.

    I took it out of the box and assembled it just to see what it looked like when I got home and then put it all back in its original packaging and it's been sitting in my room ever since. I just saw it sitting there and did some research and it seems like the collector's edition itself is already pretty difficult to come by. Should I have just left it in the box untouched? I'm still planning on gifting it, but I'm worried I might have killed its value by breaking the seal.

    Are these things really a hot commodity or are the eBay asking prices for them just wishful thinking? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TPA_Grunge_97
    [link] [comments]

    A open letter

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:17 AM PST

    I've been a fan of this genre since before I even knew what it was called. I was instantly attached to Dues Ex but didn't know why until I stumbled across a reaction to a little teser trailer with a big flashy name Cyberpunk 2077. I love the idea of too much far too fast and see evidence of our world sprinting twards this particular future IRL. The dark rainy alleys where small fish plot to overthrow the sharks, just so they can take their place, feel more appealing than some of nicer boldly experiences for me.

    Looking more I found a multiyear long rabbit hole and found myself loving it more the further I fell down. The ambition and things shown make it a upesting but bearable wait. I personally like the tracking bullets gun the most so far.

    That being said, I have two fear/worries.

    CDPR's Footing

    What I mean by this is that the game is supposed to be politically charged well past a simple shock, and closer to a lightning strike. Im worried that in the face of the media backslash they may start to pull some of the bolder thing back. And there has been a bit of this already, with that tweet event earlier this year (pretty sure it was this year). I saw the the people crying fowl and thought to myself 'Ha, this is a Cyperpubk game suck it up.' Or something to that effect. Insted of apologizing, as it was in fact and accidental offence, but standing with it they swept it under the rug. Even if it was perceived as wrong, it should of been stood next to it. The whole point of the Cyberpunk genre it to point out the flaws of the world by over exaggerating them. This would of been a great time to point out our culture of political correctness and easily upset people.

    Too large to be small

    This next point focuses in on the game itself. We can see in countless examples of media that a grand set piece does not make a good story or experience. I fear that the game CDPR is setting out to make will get swept up under its own momentum. I dont care about the however many paged lore book, I want the people in the game to act that lore out. I don't care about how 'evil' the corps are, how are we any better? We're going to be going around causing chaos to untold level and plenty of people would call that evil in the real world. No I want to see this evil run deeper than ' we were told they are evil and they do bad things, so dont feel bad about killing them' even though there are plenty of evil people in the world its still evil to kill them apparently. I dont want to walk into a large city inhabited by the same 4 or 5 NPC_type(?).exe but that might be a bit too much and im okay with that, if the world is real. Now what I mean by that it I want the world to be lived in and not mearly placed. Dishonored is great about this (IMO), every street feels like it has a place in the city. The houses are cultered and the ofgices are somewhat more organized, there is also plenty to show that there in more to the city than what you see. And here lyes the hard part, not making it feel artificial. Why is there a pistol in this trash can? Nearby you can read in a journal that someone had to stash their gun nearby because the cops were moving on them, then later you could find a file of police reports one of which is mentions a suspects weapon was not found and they were still looking. Now that might be a bit much but it ultimately boils down to diffrent loot tables for diffrent containers, I dont want apple cores in my ammo crate and bullets in my trash cans.

    Now I want to hear you guys too. What made you excited for the game and what are you worried about? My post is by no means a be-all-to-end-all so additions are nice.

    Have a good day/night. -e

    submitted by /u/ecoolasice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel