• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 26, 2019

    Cyberpunk 2077 - "The Witcher 2077". My Geralt of Rivia cosplay got Cyberpunked for my latest photoshoot. I would love to play a side quest as the White Wolf in Cyberpunk 2077! [cosplay by me, ph DCphotocosplay]

    Cyberpunk 2077 - "The Witcher 2077". My Geralt of Rivia cosplay got Cyberpunked for my latest photoshoot. I would love to play a side quest as the White Wolf in Cyberpunk 2077! [cosplay by me, ph DCphotocosplay]


    "The Witcher 2077". My Geralt of Rivia cosplay got Cyberpunked for my latest photoshoot. I would love to play a side quest as the White Wolf in Cyberpunk 2077! [cosplay by me, ph DCphotocosplay]

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 05:19 AM PDT

    I was able to get ahold of one of the early release statues.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 01:49 PM PDT

    Just pre ordered the collectors edition for PC and the collectors edition strategy guide. I’ll also be buying the world of cyberpunk hardcover from amazon and a jacket from the official store. I am so happy to give my money to a company who I know are care so much about the product. Thanks CDPR.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 04:56 PM PDT

    Bethesda was once my favourite company. You can imagine my shock when they decided to turn into EA 2.0. Please never turn into that CDPR. Love you guys.

    submitted by /u/TheHermit94
    [link] [comments]

    A wallpaper I made

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 11:24 PM PDT

    Johnny Silverhand cosplay at Cyberpunk ME

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 05:57 AM PDT

    Found a Petition to add Resonance by HOME to the game's soundtrack

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 11:39 PM PDT

    Countdown to the Dark Future (365 Days of Cyberpunk Facts) Day 298. Topic: Maximum Metal

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 04:38 AM PDT

    PSA: Displate is having 35% off “PUMPKIN”

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 09:25 AM PDT

    For anyone interested, the Hardcover Piggyback Guide is back in stock at Amazon.com...for now.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 08:10 AM PDT

    Good luck if you go for one. Hopefully it lasts longer this time.

    submitted by /u/akulu2015
    [link] [comments]

    Watched exclusive cyberpunk gameplay at GamesConME

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 04:41 AM PDT

    25min of gameplay footage showcasing how it'll be...

    First it started in a room where a big guy sat asking to access the character's info by plunging his arm into a device.

    The mission was for the character to find out why the "Animal Truck" as he described, was heavily guarded.

    While he was explaining to the character what he'll be doing, Keanu Reeves (or John Wick) appeared but didn't say a word just standing there, when the big guy finished talking Keanu Reeves (or John Wick) disappeared with a glitch affect.

    After that the character went to check out that "Animal Truck" riding a motorcycle to his destination.

    When arriving to a big building which seems like a base which was heavily guarded (they showed that you can play with your own style like not killing).

    In the base the enemies or animals (as they describe them when staring at one) were very fast in combat and hard to kill. They also showed that you could hack things (as the game WatchDogs). The center of the base had two mounted machine gun (which you can destroy, pick up and hack too) and the "Animal Truck" which is a van that they use for ???(I forgot please forgive me) .

    At the end there was a huge boss which there ended the gameplay.

    My thoughts: Good showcase but there was a narrator which got very annoying.

    Extra details: the gameplay was from an Xbox or a pc using an Xbox controller. The location was in "NightCity".

    submitted by /u/MxAlzaabi
    [link] [comments]

    When is the last day you can pre order the collectors edition? I don’t want to wait until a month before and then find out it’s sold out. Need info asap.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 10:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel