• Breaking News

    Monday, September 16, 2019

    Cyberpunk 2077 - My best attempt at 2077 Fan Art, hope you enjoy!

    Cyberpunk 2077 - My best attempt at 2077 Fan Art, hope you enjoy!


    My best attempt at 2077 Fan Art, hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 12:45 PM PDT

    "Lovecraftian Rogue AIs" were mentioned in the interview with Yong Yea after E3. Definitely looks like a beast of some sort is pushing out from the black wall here.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 01:01 PM PDT

    *NOT MY ARTWORK* I reckoned i have a cool background so I thought I’d share it with you guys

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 03:49 PM PDT

    Tokyo game show developer interview

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 07:20 PM PDT

    Countdown to the Dark Future (365 Days of Cyberpunk Facts) Day 258. Topic: The 4th Corporate War

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 04:30 AM PDT

    NPC's will no longer refer to you by your gender and only as V. -Techspot.com

    Posted: 16 Sep 2019 12:05 AM PDT

    Continued play after game

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 09:33 PM PDT

    I know its a long way off and no one really knows for sure, but will we be able to keep playing the game after the main story is completed like in the Witcher where you could keep playing as Geralt after the main storyline and explore, and slaughter monsters? Its all guesswork, but any thoughts or ideas would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Anonymous281989
    [link] [comments]

    Meredith Stout, Wallpaper [2560x1600]

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 10:58 AM PDT

    TGS2019 Cyberpunk girls

    Posted: 16 Sep 2019 12:10 AM PDT

    Every Cyberpunk 2077 quest will be handcrafted

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 11:31 PM PDT

    Fairly reasonable hope for the game: Actions affecting Districts

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 10:43 PM PDT

    I know most people here have some expectations of the game. I've tried my best to temper expectations but I just thought of something that I would really like to be a part of the game.

    Throughout the game, it seems that we'll be allying with people and antagonizing some others. However, I really hope there are some decision/s we can take that will affect the districts of Night City. Since immersion is what CPDR is going for, I hope the world reacts to certain milestones and decisions we make in the game. For example, let's say the end of the Voodoo Boys arc leads Pacifica to be less violent or something along those lines (better and more fleshed our than my example obv).

    CDPR has done this to a certain extent with the Witcher 3 so I'm sure it's present in the game to some degree. What I really hope for, and this might not be feasible with a game this big, is real and detailed changes to a few certain game-altering choices.

    submitted by /u/roronoazori
    [link] [comments]

    Choosing a faction based on playstyle?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 09:47 PM PDT

    In the deep dive we see V working with the voodoo boys against the animals, is that forced or can we decide to work with the animals against the voodoo boys?

    submitted by /u/Supdalat
    [link] [comments]

    Custom flair

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 10:38 AM PDT

    Hi everyone.

    Are there any plans for custom flair on this sub reddit ?.

    submitted by /u/Oddmoses
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel