• Breaking News

    Monday, September 9, 2019

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I'm still waiting on this jacket in the merch store. I can't wait

    Cyberpunk 2077 - I'm still waiting on this jacket in the merch store. I can't wait


    I'm still waiting on this jacket in the merch store. I can't wait

    Posted: 09 Sep 2019 10:21 PM PDT

    [Self] Johnny Silverhand at PAX West

    Posted: 09 Sep 2019 10:10 AM PDT

    I solved all 27 "Cyberpunk 2077" sudoku tasks

    Posted: 09 Sep 2019 02:06 PM PDT

    CD Project Red published 27 sudoku-tasks in their official Cyberpunk 2077 VK-group. All 27 tasks are here: https://cdn-l-mkt.cdprojektred.com/document/77-Sudoku_w6zp6jz7z5rsfhuw.pdf
    I accepted this challenge and solved all tasks. Answers are here. Is there any secret?

    https://i.redd.it/zj4mzwn0vml31.jpg

    submitted by /u/smartest_ivan
    [link] [comments]

    I finished making my V shoes! They look terrible! Maybe if I add EL wire they will look better idk!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2019 03:32 PM PDT

    Cyberpunk 2077: How Tech & Ray Tracing Brings Art To Life

    Posted: 09 Sep 2019 06:02 AM PDT

    Arasaka Mantis Blades blueprint via Official 2077 Twitter

    Posted: 09 Sep 2019 08:00 AM PDT

    No love for techies?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2019 08:37 PM PDT

    I see a lot of people are going either Solo or Netrunner their first run, and the last trailer only covered both playstyles, so I wonder what techies will be able to do differently?

    submitted by /u/akuvy
    [link] [comments]

    Someone clever to solve it?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2019 10:18 AM PDT

    Batman character build?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2019 02:12 PM PDT

    How would one go about making a Batman like character in cyberpunk? I'd like to hear the good peoples thoughts

    submitted by /u/Fow2219
    [link] [comments]

    What can we expect from CDPR at Tokyo Game Show?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2019 05:47 PM PDT

    I think its obvious they decided to drop PAX West for the bigger trade show in Japan. Any info on what to expect?

    submitted by /u/master9147
    [link] [comments]

    Size of Night City - Night City compared with other game maps!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2019 09:58 AM PDT

    Size of Night City - Night City compared with other game maps!

    Hello everyone. So as some of you may know, I tried deducing the contours of Night City in my earlier post. I think it's pretty close to reality for a number of reasons. They are listed there - anyway, what I got wrong was the size of the map.

    I got the size of Night City wrong, but also the size of TW3 wrong.

    In fact, it seems like TW3 is surprisingly small. Or GTA 5 is surprisingly large.

    Here's a copypaste of my forum post detailing how I came to that conclusion:

    So basically, the "official" data on the map size of the Witcher 3 is wrong. Blatantly.

    At some conference, CDPR stated that all of the Wtcher 3 maps amount to 136 sq km. We know for a fact (and the fans confirmed it) that the GTA 5 map is 81 sq km in size.

    Now, the map of TW3 can't be that big. It can't be 1.5 times bigger than the GTA 5 map. Why? A few reasons.

    1. By comparing the width of a two-lane road in GTA 5, we find that it's roughly as wide as the distance between the centers of the two shacks in this location: https://witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Codgers'_QuarryIF this is true, then the map of TW3 is smaller than we think it is. Far smaller. I adjusted the sizes of the maps so that the distance between the two shacks matches 1:1 with the width of a two-lane road in the GTA 5 map.
    2. The second thing that proves that the map of TW3 is far smaller than 136 sq km is a calculation of size using the in-game distances measured in some weird, unknown units.The game world is roughly 3050 units by 3050 units. We know for a fact that each unit corresponds roughly to 0.9 meters, or a yard (as proven here: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...st-marker-is-it-based-on-feet-or-meter.63566/ ).That would be around 2750 meters by 2750 meters. That's roughly 7.5 sq km.

    Keep in mind that all the time we've been talking about Velen. By adjusting the map of Skellige to Velen, we find that it's roughly 2 times larger than Velen - it's around 14.5 sq km.

    So we come to the conclusion - the actual size of the map of TW3 is NOT 136 sq km - but 22 sq km!Here's what it looks like:

    https://i.redd.it/da04nwkumll31.png

    And my personal conclusion?:

    Wow. GTA 5 is big. Much bigger than I thought.

    Now, let's come back to Cyberpunk 2077 and see how the comparison I just made is relevant.

    So basically - my hypothesis is that when CDPR said "Night City will be a bit smaller than the world of the Witcher 3" they meant the fake, 136 sq km world of TW3. I really hope they didn't mean the actual, real-size version of the world haha. That would be a disaster.

    All of this means I'll have to improve my map size comparison. But what I'm sure about is that Night City, Badlands included, will be roughly between GTA 5 and fake-TW3 in terms of size.

    I also made some adjustments - I now realize how big the map of GTA 5 is, and I adjusted the size of Night City accordingly by comparing the widths of streets and sizes of the buildings.

    This is the final version of my improved map comparison. This is probably how big Night City is going to be.

    https://i.redd.it/dwnhnhz4nll31.png

    So from the looks of it it could be roughly 1.5 times larger than the GTA 5 map.

    Which would put it at around ~120 sq km.

    REAL 120 sq km. Not fake 136 sq km. Which means it's in fact gonna be a bit smaller than the fake-size TW3 map, but... 5.5 times larger than the actual TW3 map.

    submitted by /u/LordParsifal
    [link] [comments]

    Vending Machines in the game.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2019 03:51 PM PDT

    I saw flying cars, Net-running, smart guns (which all are awesome) but then there was the good ol' vending machine.

    The most advanced technology in 2077.

    Holy shit, you can hack it in the future! Because in 2020, for hacking, I throw rocks at it.

    I bet, in the past Johnny's hand got stuck in it.

    submitted by /u/New_Shephard
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone who wants to trade their unwanted US merch store coupon you got from 2077 GOG pre-order with me for steam keys?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2019 02:05 PM PDT

    I am in the US and I am planning to buy some stuff from CDPR's merch store but I did not pre-order the game before a certain date in June, so I didn't get the coupon (I did pre-ordered from Steam and a hard copy from BestBuy).

    I am posting this to see if there is anyone who want to trade US store's coupon with me (it should be available to use by 11th), I have some steam game keys from Humble Bundle

    submitted by /u/OldLeon
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 collectors edition is back in stock at EBgames.com.au in Australia. Link attached.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2019 04:43 PM PDT

    *Spoilers* Does this mean the Voodoo boys’ Plan failed? Or am I misinterpreting it?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2019 07:49 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel